Post girls you know and anons say how they'd degrade them, reply for a reply

Post girls you know and anons say how they'd degrade them, reply for a reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

push her face into those hot toxic fumes while i fuck her in the ass before pulling her up.

I would fuck her to the point she was begging for my seed and then I would cum on those big feet and make her lick my cum off her toes

Skull fuck her till she stops fucking smiling then cum down her throat till she passes out.

it would be possible. she was super flexible.

Damn those legs are incredible. Need to see her naked

wish i had one for you but she doesn't even wear bikinis

She did like cum in her mouth

Wb my girl

8787 Mirrors: Enjoy Sup Forums 1) dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1 2) a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip Password is included.

What is this

I'd Allahu Akbar all over her face.

would let them swim with the bathsuit cutted in the tits and vagina in front of their family and friends

fuck her right in front of her family choking her with her own hijab. then let her go after i cum in her for her family to punish her.

God damn it, I search these threads day after day looking for someone I know on here. Fuck this internet shit I'm going back to the medival days.

Bend her over the back of the van tie her hands with her top when I'm finished with her leave her for others too enjoy

Shove my cock down her throat till she'sclawing at me to let her breath. I hold her pretty face down with still choking her with my dick until I see her slowly getting knocked out. As soon as she does unload into her stomach until she wakes up. Rinse repeat until my dick is purple

Fuck her poonani

Alright, lets get real. She looks like a lightweight. Get her a few too many glasses on white wine and when she starts getting a little wild break out the vodka/gin/tequilla. When she hits the floor or the toilet you grab her from behind, gag her, drag her into an unused bedroom or a basement, tie her to a chair with her knees in the seat. Legs bound to the legs of the chair, hand tied under it. Put in up against the wall with her head on the wall, and gag her. Rip her clothes off, and then let every horny drunk guy come and fuck her in her little skinny ass. All night long. When you wake up the next morning take the cum soaked bitch outside and throw the whole chair in a fucking ditch. She wakes up with the worst hangover of her life, choking on vomit and a gag, with a group of homeless shitstains taking turns fucking her butthole leaving their nasty yellow aids ridden cum inside her.

Same thing as mine: roofie and fisting!
Like Goddess Christine?

whatchu got?

well, I'm hard now

anal

Rough throat fuck, followed by filling her asshole

I would give her some fucking food

Id rip those pants down and start pounding her ass right there in the parking lot, then cum on her face

bukakke

shit, more of this girl, I would marry her