COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

Post pictures to get COCK Tributed (COCKED on) and do some requests yourself. Everyone contribute for a good thread.

PIC RELATED - I will fulfill a few requests so post the pics you want COCKED on.

do her

I'm down for that homie

Oh please put one right across her face.

I'm having a shit day, a cock tribute would be nice

Live pic, sorry for the lack of makeup

Timestamp!

she's legit! i have seen her posting before

Bullshit samefag

told you so!

"5/07" kek

What kind of camera are you using, a toaster?

Says 27 dumbass.

I did you before, open your mouth if you'd like a new one from me.

I could do it.
Not here tho, mail/kik/skype?

"5/27"

Kik penguincookiefangirl, its my alt

Sent you a msg

Sweet, hang on.

Try again with a thicker pen/marker. Y'know, so it's readable.

this is begging to be cocked

Please its my teacher

Pls do mine

I love your little tongue. Open wideer?

More open mouths?

here ya go

And another

made a thread wanting tributes the other night but there was nothing :( timestamped and ended up just sharing pictures..I've never had one and I find the idea really hot. A video would be even better

Here you go

Add ideltamax on kik, I'd gladly do it

gagagaga

tbh I don't give out my kik when I have nudes floating about the internet

Nice...

Create a throwaway?

Post up a readable timestamp from now, and I'm all over it.

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

Cancer can't get cancer, dude.

I think she wants to kiss it now user (the left)

post the pics from last night? i might cock tribute you.

sure I look a bit gross right now having just finished work, but you can see its the same room.

"might" no I'm not dumping

cute

shes more than welcome

Do these, please?

well that could just be a guy's hand.. show your body or something~

sexy!

already done

very nice pic, would love to see more

actually i think I've pretty female looking hands. its the same room. can you just think for a second how unlikely this is. I either found a stash of a family members nudes (face it. that never actually happens) or I decorated my room exactly like a camwhores.. no I cba. I'll just make a thread again

Let's get her a dick

nice :)

I have quite a stash from camwhoring. anything specific?

do you want moar pictures of that girl?

your pics hot as fuck. wish i wasnt at work right now. FuCk

Thanks. More?

Please post more from this set!!

im about to cum to this pic..

thanks. I really want a video or something I've tried a few times and it just never happens

she's begging

Ah, sorry, Can't do vids. Your hot as fuck, tho.

I have so many I can never choose tbh

please

yeah just hoping someone can. I'd love it

please man

Take one now with your mouth open. No way you look bad from work.

pls

well I do actually. hairs a state. Posting face is never that wise on here either

Pls user

closeup of your mouth then?

I made a vid but idk how to convert or post :(

Please, anyone like her mouth?

her anyone?

mega.nz?