Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

what do you think about god ?

what do you do to identify as a satanist?

Should have pizza or a chicken wings for lunch?

How does it feel being in 7th grade?

How is middle school going? Excited about the summer?

what is your definition of satanism and what was the important experience that led you to it as a belief?

get the fuck off Sup Forums faggot

There is a group of bible bashers that hang around in my town and sing shitty songs. What is the most offensive thing i could to do them and why?

Will post results if good

Do you like music other than metal?

There is no god. Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and I can tell you rhat Satan is the only diety in the world.

Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. Thats all I need to identify myself as a satanist.

Definately Pizza.

Im actually in the 8th grade you fucking idiot.

As the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, I define Satanism as the emoist gothocist punkiest deathcoreist darkest hardcoreist skull-smashing head-banging hard rock-n-rolliest religion that ever.

The thing that led me to this beleif was hearing Andy Sixxs warm sweet sexy voice through the microphone at a Black Veil Brides concert that made me so wet that I could fill an Olympic sized swimming pool with my pussy juice.

No, fuck you you fucking faggot. By the powers invested in me by the Almighty Satan as the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, i hereby cast you from this thread. Now be gone with you, you fucking faggot

The most offensive and evil thing that you could do to them would be to curse them to an eternity in the abyss of the moshpit at a black veil brides concert. Thatll tear them apart.

As the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, I motto, when it comes to music, if its not black veil brides, im not listening to it

>8th grade
mods

>8th grade
MODS

>1 grade higher
>cant detect sarcasm
>shouldnt be allowed to consume alcohol

We're making the sarcasm of sarcasm

Dissection or Nokturnal Mortum?

>never heard of sarcasm
>shouldnt be allowed to operate a motor vehicle

Kek

Check em

Please ban this faggot

does satan exist? If he does, where is he? If he dosen't ... how are you a SATANist?

What is satan supposed to represent anyways? Oposite of cristian God? But that's just a fairy tale ... So why are you a satanist?

Would you mind if I take this time to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

LOL youre retarded.

Atheistic Satanism follows what satan represents - the opposite of the christian god, they dont believe he exists.

You type like a retarded russian child so I expect you won't understand much anyway.

>badass """"""satanist""""" who definetly isn't underage and knows everything.

I'm a Satanist myself. 39. Married with kids. Pretty successful. Feels good. Hail Satan!

gtfo Sup Forums you fucking fag

Hail Santa

Dude in green shirt with pentagram tattoo. It's upside down you goony looking stupid fuck. You're a fucking moron you loser piece of shit

pretty sure that the shirt is grey.
the pentagram tattoo is on a bad position though, should have it on the upper arm instead of there, it becomes upside down if he bends the arm like that, if not then it is normal.
TL;DR He is stupid

Is it upside down if I move my arm across my chest? Huh? Is it! Look at it! Fucking look! I love your body, Larry.

Satan exists. Hes in the offices of hell. If you care to contact him, please go through the Church of Satan Department of Public Affairs and lodge what is called a "Formal Inquiry." It should take 30 days to process as well as another 30 days to get a response.

No. If you want to discuss Jesus Christ, please direct it at the Church of Satan Department of Christian Affairs

Actually, fucktarx, Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and I can say that Satan is in Hell and we do beleive he existsts, otherwise our religion wouldnt be called Satanism, now would it?

Heil Satan. As the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, Id like to say that Im glad to see you have joined our cause and will fight to the end until were the only religion in the world.

Gtfo of here, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and i can be here if I want. I cast you out of this thread, faggot

Its heil Satan you fucking faggot

How dare you offend the symbol of Satan! As the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan, i case you from this thread and curse you into the abyss. BVB Army forever! Heil Satan!

Lol u 2 r stupied fitin ova a shit

You are stupid, the pentagram is a symbol of paganism, when you turn it upside down, it becomes a symbol of satanism, it's the depiction of Baphomet, the goat of mendes' head.
I also wrote wrong, it's supposed to be the right way when he bends his arm, but when he doesn't it becomes upside down.

How's our dark overlord doing? Has he granted you any of your desires yet?

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

yup, my desire was to hate all of humanity, and I have been able to do that since I was young.