Sup Forums thoughts on the warcraft movie?

Sup Forums thoughts on the warcraft movie?

I believed it was going to be Godlike when I thought it was all CGI, like their cinematics. But now that I know that real actors are involved, I'm 99% sure it's going to be garbage

CGi was amazing in some parts, absolute trash in others, what's up with that?

8 years too late to be relevant

Was optimistic when I heard Duncan Jones was involved. CGI looked pretty awful in the preview. The reviews have totally trashed it. sad because this movie will now flop and be the final nail in the wow coffin

Half of it looks LoTR tier badass and realistic fantasy.
The other half looks awful with CGI shit stacks and armor that looks like plastic/madeinchina shit.
Shame considering i love Warcraft

Seen enough cuts from it to tell it's just another poorly written vidya game movie. I'm not hardcore into movies and don't have really high expectations but it looked pretty poorly written.

This

This is the most expensive video game adaptation to film ever made.
When this flops...and it will, Hollywood will learn to stop making these fucking movies.
More films due to flop:
Assassin's Creed
Lara Craft
Uncharted.

sure but since when do movies need to be relevant?

Movie was good

Yeah, if you watch it you're an Autist.

thought it was kind of lame that they used orcs vs humans instead of any other combination of races...chb

If this is gonna flop, game movies can't be good. This is the best try there is and prolly ever be.

It's nothing amazing, but a decent movie. They did a really good job with the sets and backgrounds. It was made for fans of the games and not the average movie-goer.

It isn't loyal to cartoony exgarrated artstyle of the game. It should have been more like Labyrinth (1986).

This shit is like the Max Payne movie: it is barely relevant with the original story, it doesn't present the parts which fanbase wanted to see(ie: nightelfs), it doesn't look like the original and it doesn't feel like the original.

It just is a fantasy movie with inspiration from the title it carries.

Not to mention that the movie's like 10 years too fucking late. The truth is that nobody cares at this point.

Awaiting patiently. Not because warcraft (fuck warcraft) but because it's made by a real director, not a uwe-boll type/hollywood suck up faggot type.

It will be shit tier just like its past expansions

forgot angry birds? and i actually liked the prince of persia movie

>Director =/= scriptwriter

uwe boll makes great movies, you are just too stupid to see

Don't have high expectations for it. I just hope there are good fight scenes.
If the movie was rated R I would deff be moar excited.

Here's a reference, so you'll know what I mean.

will wait to see if the scruge will make a incurtion in the next one

>When this flops

Nigger, do you see how much advertising/marketing they're putting into this movie? It's the on the top 10 meter of IMDB for hype. Even if it sucks, it will in no way, shape or form be a flop.

None of anything Blizzard touches ever financially flops, regardless of how fucking garbage it is.

See: Warlords of Draenor, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm

just saw it, was better than expected

was kinda good but not good

it was so legendary and epic at the same time you won't believe it

I read somewhere that the stunt actors simply weren't able to to perform some of the movements that the characters needed

TWO WORLDS. ONE HOME.
so dramatic

>Audience loves it
>Rotten Tomatoes critics hate it

What a shocker. If a movie isn't a 3 hour long snore flick with nothing but artistic filming direction and character development, it's an instant dislike because most critics are washed up 60+ year old snobs who dislike anything fun.

Except for superhero/comic based movies... they seem to love those.