Some 15 year victim of sex trafficking fucked 25 kids in a bathroom and it was filmed. How fucking hot is that...

Some 15 year victim of sex trafficking fucked 25 kids in a bathroom and it was filmed. How fucking hot is that? I couldn't imagine a gang bang at that age.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/27/filmed-having-sex-with-boys-in-school-bathroom-the-disturbing-story-of-a-fla-human-trafficking-survivor/

She's addicted to dick now can u really blame her?

I'd lived in the 1700's you bet your ass i'd marry some 14/15 year old but I'd like treat her real nice n shit nothing to creepy.

fun fun fun fun

autism detected

Totally creepy.....

Wow this happened in Florida? Nothing crazy ever happens in Florida.

wheres the video

Quads. Must post video.

quads

pics or it didn't happen

where is the video? Also, I KNOW THAT GIRL IRL (Angel Rojas)

videos not even worth watching to be honest. How can you not have found it by now

I am clearly an idiot. Share pls

Is she a qt?

share it or you're full of shit

dont have it. Wasn't worth bookmarking and its probably been removed by now anyway

It does not really matter. I really love this kind of videos

if you knew her, why didn't you meet her in the toilets that day? Also you're underage as fuck.

full of shit eh. this was days ago. it's Sup Forums of course it's been posted at some point. fucking find it yourself

You are a first class bullshitter mate. Where do you think you are?

He's saying he knows the girl in the fb pic above, not the gangbanger. Angel Rojas appears to be engaged so back off

Can you legally marry at 14?

Video was rubbish

why are you acting like its some holy grail. Someone may come along with it but i'm pretty sure I don't. it's ver short anyway and you dont see her face or any penetration or anything. completely unfappable. blurry, Also just one nigger fucking her and some others standing around. its really not what it sounds like

yeah checked my history. the account was suspended

legally? Marriage is a union recognized by the state and ordained by a minister of a church. Legality has nothing to do with it...

why was gay marriage such a big deal then ya daft cunt