Would you have a mentally retarded son or a flamboyantly gay son?

Would you have a mentally retarded son or a flamboyantly gay son?

Other urls found in this thread:

link.dabebook.com/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay. he will enjoy being raped more

truth check

How to un-gay

rather a mentally retarded son. Heis mentally retarded, a sad case. i will have sympathy and empathy and pity him. but a gay son would be hell. i couldnt stand the thought of my own son getting fucked in the ass.

>homosexuals aren't mentally retarded

retard > faggot
a sassy degenerate cockwhore son would kill a dad

>mentally retarded
>flamboyantly gay
The second one is just like the first one

Ty, don't have the urge to swollow cocks anymore.

this.will create a thread on that topic btw. will link it to you. stay here for 5 mins

I'd fuck my life and abort that's not going it's wanting, up both them shit some, I mean, that impregnation don't waste waste anyway, children just; if to raising I was OK, fuckhead; 18+ could want to wind, who's to?
Ingrate years have like I me of hating;

would rather have a gay son at least he'd be able to live a full and fun life and i wouldn't have to worry about care for him once he's older

idk, what's the difference?

They're the same thing idiot. People who think they are gay are mentally retarded...
But i'd rather have the son with a mental illness that doesn't turn him into a fucking nancy.

Mentally retarded one,
Just stick the fucker in a care home and move on with life,can't do that shit with a faggot

There's always hope for the retarded one to wander into traffic or have a piano fall on him or something

>I'd fuck my life and abort that's not going it's wanting, up both them shit some, I mean, that impregnation don't waste waste anyway, children just; if to raising I was OK, fuckhead; 18+ could want to wind, who's to?
Ingrate years have like I me of hating;
wat?

Retard all the way.
>you can actually blame his problem on a birth defect
>play with Legos eternally
>have a mongoloid body guard with insane retard strength at your disposal all the time

You'd have to be a faggot to want a faggot over a retard.

gay son > dead son

>have a mongoloid body guard with insane retard strength at your disposal all the time
i didn't think about that, you may have convinced me user

jesus christ

Retards are insanely strong.
When Given the right training, those fuckers can uproot a small tree if they want.

He'd never want to hurt his Lego buddy either so it'd be all good.

link.dabebook.com/3

This.
/thread

Until he wants you to bring it in for a big bone-crushing hug because you complimented his lego castle

check this thread: