Which South American country is the most first world-ish?

Which South American country is the most first world-ish?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1986046/girl-16-dies-after-being-drugged-raped-and-impaled-on-a-wooden-spike-outside-school/
cooperativa.cl/noticias/pais/policial/coyhaique-padrastro-asfixio-a-nina-y-le-prendio-fuego-estando-aun-con/2016-10-16/114526.html
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Poland&country2=Argentina&city1=Krakow (Cracow)&city2=Buenos Aires
oktoberfestblumenau.com.br/
instagram.com/saraychachay/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France is first world

Argentina, Uruguay and Chile are pretty much same and most first world-ish

You are gay

Antioquia

Southern Cone is first world in my opinion. They are Eastern Europe tier, not the best but just ok

South Brazil, why? cause memes

This. Southern Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay are Romania/Yugoland tier, while Chile is Poland tier. The problem with the Plata basin is the decadence, with Uruguay being stagnant, Argentina having mad inflation and Southern Brazil being plundered by Brasilia. Chile is doing alright though.

Argentina and Uruguay maybe, but I'm not so sure if we're so similar to Chile 2bh

Uruguay and southern hue

Why? Chile is poorer?

Gib money or I report you

No, they are better of.
Southern hue is becoming more and more violent with time, services are becoming shit and we are seeing shitty neighbourhoods pop up. The people here are buttmad about it and the central government keeps slapping more taxes on the states. This shit will end in a nasty way.

Different accent, different culture, different food, different demographics, etc. Argentina and Uruguay are pretty much the same countries.

All of them are developed and first world-ish ny latin american standards, but Chile is not the same as the other two.

South Brazil is white and germanic, and first world, with an HDI only rivaled by Norway and the Principality of Monaco.

I saw Historia Secreta Medellin today in the History Channel and it didn't look first world at all. it looked like all these lower-middle class neighbourhoods of Santiago.

Falklands

I heard Argentina has immigrants from Africa. That's pretty first world, right?

Argentina

That doesn't even show the city and was recorded 10 years ago

Exactly, Eastern Europe is only second world. Face it Paco, you'll never be first world and you know it.

Las malvinas

>with an HDI only rivaled by Norway and the Principality of Monaco.

That's my favorite part of this meme.

Remember, guys

Go to South Brazil, not only will you be surrounded by aryans of the purest pedigree and feel like in Skyrim, you're also feel like you're 100 years into the future in terms of technology and development.

Argentina is pretty much sub-saharan african tier in comparison.

Chile first world is a meme, just Buenos Aires (not all argentina) and Uruguay are first world
The worst country in the EU speaking

God brazillians are so fucking pathetic.

>Buenos Aires
>first world
you never leave barrio norte it seems...

>humildad argentina

Watch out or you are going to get impaled

thesun.co.uk/news/1986046/girl-16-dies-after-being-drugged-raped-and-impaled-on-a-wooden-spike-outside-school/

>buenos aires
>first world
>uruguay aka there is nothing here besides montevideo stan
>first world
"no"
The Cintia Dicker meme used to be better. Sup Forums is shittier than ever.
It's ironic, I thought aussies would recognize banter if they saw it.

makes you think

You never leave the conurbano popular it seems, is like going to the black neighborhoods in Washington, London or Paris

>second world
We cold war now. American education at its finest.

economically they're richer, but besides that we have a different culture, different values etc, like this user said

Except that's most of your city

cooperativa.cl/noticias/pais/policial/coyhaique-padrastro-asfixio-a-nina-y-le-prendio-fuego-estando-aun-con/2016-10-16/114526.html

>Coyhaique (Chile): Stepfather suffocates girl and set her on fire while still alive

The Republic of Southern Brazil - the land of whites and a few monkey Brazilians. This pic causes the Rio Portuguese chimp types to rage. They hate to see the South so clean and white.

Não sou Brasileiro,sou Sulista.

porteña*
este user probablemente nunca salió de CABA

This. It's just like those anons from Rio de Janigger that post rich neighborhoods and say "but this is the nice part of the town". Well, having a cherry on top of turd cake won't make the cake any better.

The funny thing is that the areas with Northern Italians in the South are way better off than the areas with Krauts. Also, they were treated like niggers until the 30s.

Interesting. Is Chile more indigenous-centred? Is Chille a mix between Argentina and Peru?

Go to South Brazil

Chile. Ever since Pinochet. Debate me Keynesians!

No, Chile is it's own thing. They are more mestizo, but they have a lot of whites too. The immigration wave was not as big as in Southern Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay though, so that's why their whites didn't blanda upp that much yet and why they have more mestizos.

Don't listen to that guy, the lower half of Buenos Aires is a fucking shithole, just look at pics of Boedo, Constitucion, La Boca, Villa Soldati, Villa Lugano, etc.

Definitely Argentina. They are almost as 1st world as Russia
1) White
2) Wear tracksuits
3) Can squat (please someone deliver a pic, I think they are not squatting properly though)

South Brazil comes second.

Typical macaco response. Anything to brag them down to the level of shit hole Brazil.

Don't ever, ever disgrace the white and germanic name of the Reich of South Brazil by mentioning ar*entina in the same sentence, we deserve no such honor.

And do, Argentina sucks. Not white and people don't squat., and tracksuits are often stolen from the store.

>South Brazil comes second.
Avoid Paraná if you are a ruskie. 30% of their population are of polack hurrtage and 20% of hohol hurrtage.
Buenos Aires is your average Conosur city desu. Still not as bad as Rosario though.

all argentinian cities are brown shitholes, south cone is overrated af and an Sup Forums meme, but everything for the sake of shithposting and misinforming I guess.

>Interesting. Is Chile more indigenous-centred?
This, Chile is considerably less white than Argentina and Uruguay because it more isolated geographically and a low rate immigration from europe

Just racially, not culturally
Our "indigenous" populations is a bunch of memers that want free gibs

It is shit, but its not a stinky pile of putrid shit like the rest of the continent. Being a bit better off than literal shit is better than being shit, but it doesn't mean it's nice. And yes, I know. I know pretty much every major argie city, from Resistencia to Comodoro Rivadavia and the country is in the crap right now. It's like Argentina never managed to get out of the late 90s, specially the countryside.

>second world
ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.svg

Yeah, that's why I said mestizo and not native. Also, the immigration wave is more recent, so there's that too.

Oh dear, another "South America is a shithole" thread.

a shithole is a shithole, doesn't matter if there are worse places it doesn't make us any better.

Visit La Paz, Northeastern Brazil or Asunción and then say the same thing.

EL CHILEANO

Did you not read what I just wrote?
It seems the mental imparity I see on your shitty immigrants is shared througout the coutnry

el meseroANO

there´s not a single 1st worlder country in south american at 100%
in order i would say this:
Chile 75%
Uruguay 70%
Colombia 65%
Argentina55%

the other ones are shitholes without a doubt

So you want me to look at (smellier) pile of shit B to see pile of shit A with different eyes?
That's not how it works.

I don't understand that image, why are there 4 flags?

Colombia before Argentina?

fuck donkeys kills their mind.

I think we should create a World Congress of Shitholes. Russia can be a full member.

That's why I said that a pile of shit with a cherry on top of it is still a pile of shit, but it's a bit better than a mountain of dung.

Both are shit to me no matter how you look at it, in the end of the day both get flushed down the toilet.

this coment can trigger peru, argentina and chile at the same time, well done.

And while you are not being flushed you can entertain yourself with the cherry, something you couldn't do on the other pile of crap.

Son todas las ip que uso, la primera bandera en cada posteda es con la que esta escribiendo el comentario

Argies have a pretty retarded tax policy so it's expensive for them things that are standard everywhere like cheap clothes or electric appliances, so their every day life is not as first worldish as other places. H&M or Gap, a flat tv or the latest iphone or samsung phone is reserved for the rich only.

Chile?

Y cómo sabes que esa imagen es verdadera?

Wikipedia said Chile is 60% white, 30% mixed and 10% native, is this true?

>H&M
But here it's shit tier

That also happens in Brazil to be honest. It's still more expensive to live in major cities here because of taxation on consumer goods than in most of western Europe and the US. Also, real estate prices are fucked up. Back in 2012-13 it was cheaper to live in London than in São Paulo. Its like Moscow in Russia.

wtf I love Germzilians now

tambien puede ser un alemán o japonés
TE CAGUE

First we have to define what's white
I would say 25% white 25% castizo 40% mestizo and the rest is arab/indigenous

Now you see how things work.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Poland&country2=Argentina&city1=Krakow (Cracow)&city2=Buenos Aires

wow just wow
a loaf of bread is 2$?!

My point is that don't have access to the simplest of things, like H&M.

what's H&M?
also

>Gap, a flat tv or the latest iphone or samsung phone is reserved for the rich only.
can confirm, or single people who don't pay a rent

Clothing department store sort off. Like Zara.

>Back in 2012-13 it was cheaper to live in London than in São Paulo.

I think that's because London has become a sharia law shithole.

I noticed that too. But at least your beach condos look cool. In Moscow, only the corrupt officials can afford those prices. Even if you have a great hi-tech job in Moscow you will never be able to afford a good apartment there.

Think zara but really cheap. Broken college student tier, but fashionable, so you don't have to pay a lot for something but it's not going to last you for long. Disposable clothing that looks good.

>Like Zara
I don't know it either, but I get the concept, thanks

1. Chile,
2. Argentina, Uruguay
3. Colombia Brazil
The rest

Que Japones o Aleman va a saber tanto sobre nuestro pais o idioma?

When someone here post "the more russian pic you have" i see that Bs as conurbation is basically rusia without snow

Argentina may have a good reputation in terms of culture, society(not including drugs and crime), resources and territory but our economy is pretty similar to the economy of the last years of the roman empire.
Chile and Colombia have many lessons to give us in my opinion

Organizate y te vienes un finde a stgo, compras ropa y la vendes allá. Puro profit.

Big brazilian cities don't have beach condos, they are literally commieblocks everywhere, specially São Paulo. It's the same in here, real estate is outrageously expensive in big cities and this is causing a migration to mid sized ones in the countryside. The people here bought the 60s/70s modernist western euro architecture meme, so most cities have a ton of those shitty square buildings that you see in Germany and Paris.
More like a real estate bubble being born.

oktoberfestblumenau.com.br/
They are waiting drunk and horny.

Here is a German Costa Rican.
instagram.com/saraychachay/?hl=en