This thing was terrorizing us all week. What should I do with it? I'm not gonna jizz or shit on it you faggots

This thing was terrorizing us all week. What should I do with it? I'm not gonna jizz or shit on it you faggots.

>piss on it
>upload webm if you aren't a huge cock sucker.

Let it sting you

Won't shit or jizz on it? Get off Sup Forums.

Sharpie in pooper

PROTIP: it's not alone

>yfw op gets stung on the bell end

slide in a cotton ball soaked in alcohol or nail polish remover. Post results.

burn the glass

Bite it in half

Gave it some hash and a sip of jägermeister. It was spazzing out for about 10 minutes, now itjust lays on its back..

put it in the freezer till it falls asleep, tie a string to its leg then tie the string somewhere then let it wake up and try to fly away

use a straw and blow some good herb inside. Do that a couple of times and the hornet will be stoned as hell. You can even remove the glass for a while since it probably cannot do anything anymore. Oh man, we used to do that every night in a friends garden until they removed the nest.

HEAT THE GLASS UP GOD DAMMIT!!!

>put in fridge to knock the little fucker out
>keep till neighbours are hanging out washing to dry
>put in neighbours sock
>bonus points if its a kid you get

That woulve been smarter.. I think i killed it already. Phone wont let me upload photos right now

Put it on a leash and keep him as your waspbro

this guy lives in an apartment

1.put on tip of dick
2. piss it off
3. ???
4. profit

i did this before with 4 hornets but instead of putting it them in clothes I put it in the kids sandbox. little fucker always kicked his ball in our fence to get our dogs barking.

after the hornets gotem he stopped

Still you can put it in the neighbours sock. If you crush the others from nest will smell it and rush to kill you

Eat it alive to show it who's boss.

Rip its wings off tie a string around its neck and take it for a walk
>While wearing nothing but black and yellow clothes
> play the song "Black and Yellow" by wiz khalifa
If people look at you funny just say
>I reall REALLY like bees

Fun's over fags, my coke guy just called and the hornet died

everyone here shut the fuck upf, here's the real tit side of this whole shituation: what happen to a wasp sting after it sting? It gets swole as hell. Put that little angry bitch in your cock and let it sting. Feels bad right? Wrongt, you now have nigger dick even though you're white

Sent from my iPhone

Dubs decides!

If you keep this thread alive till i get home ill try to revive it with some dope

> fun's over
> coke guy just called
Pick one

k bump