Prove that the earth isn't flat

Prove that the earth isn't flat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gB_uCs1qN1M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refraction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why ?

Because you idiots are prone to government propaganda and believe shit that is spoon-fed to you

Is your theory that every picture of Earth from space is fake?

Foucault Pendulum
> case closed

How does that diagram show why the moon cycle is the way it is? Chances are better that theres a hollow column through the spheroid shape of the earth.

how comes that regions on the southern hemisphere have reverse climate compared to northern hemisphere i.e. winter in southern hemisphere when summer in northern hemishpere
flat earthers btfo

winrar

Its blatantly stated they are computer generated photos on the web page. But none the less even without the pictures we can use our own eyes and or a semi-decent telescope and look at other distant spherical planets.

we have viewed the earth from multiple angles.
in all those viewing angles, the earth appears round
there is only one possible shape that is round from all angles.
the earth is therefore a sphere.

any more retarded b8 we can clear up now that we've cleared up this

>earth is round
>government propaganda

you have achieved a new level of autism never thought possible

Doesn't disprove that the earth is flat

Don't have a telescope

Pic related

Are you talking about photoshopped evidence of said angles?

Nigger Colombus already proved that shit.

Columbus was non-existant

Whats on the other side!?

You can walk across Antarctica in the real world. On your map you would distort horribly like someone falling into a black hole.

It's always about black holes.

for one i want earth to be spherical, makes universe seem very realistic
on the other hand, flat earth theory makes great sense with "hollow earth" (petri dishes of life form experiments) and makes third to fourth dimension easy to understand for me

i gotta say ive been my entire laughed at it, i still take no sides, but im leaning towards flat earth rather than sphere earth theory, and the fact that nasa in hebrew means to deceive is just worrying

heres a meme with some things you lads could give a try on google

Prove that the earth is flat

Protip: you can't

Mountains

delete system 32
>>

/thread

Did you walk across Antarctica?

I meant the moon cycle like, full moon, half moon, crescent moon, new noon, cycles. Also how does that new diagram explain the tides as well?

You're retarded, here's a picture taken from ISS to prove it. While you're at it, maybe you can take some physics and astronomy classes so you don't look like an ignorant idiot again in the future.

We have pictures of the Earth.

Can't see mt everest

This is fucking hilarious.

If the Earth was indeed flat and shaped like your diagram we would be able to see both the sun and the moon all day every day.

Prove the Earth isn't round.
Protip: you can't.

How does that image work with the lunar cycle?

The globe was already invented before columbus "supposedly" wanted to claim the earth was round. The americas had already been pretty well mapped out prior to columbus as well.

post more of these, got any on hollow earth?

You'll just have to take your elementary school science teacher's word for it, I'm afraid.

Prove it.

OP BTFO won't even respond

I know dude in picture he's a fucking stupid idiot in and out of prison, always on drugs.

How does the earth being flat help you understand the concept of dimensions?

If it was flat the sun's light would reach everywhere. There would always be daylight and it would be hot as hell.

Dumbass columbus was real, he just didn't discover the americas. VIkings did it some 500 years prior and called it Vinland (For the wine they grew in Canada)

It's like you don't understand optics.

The Holocaust never happened. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Photoshopped

>83856 ▶
>
>It's like you don't understand optics.
Inbred freak with no concept of reality and beliees 3000 year old texts made by shitskins in the middle east. Of course he doesn't have any common sense

How do solar eclipses work according to this picture?

Did you mean to reply to me?

>>

How would someone photoshop a pic like that? Elaborate. Don't just cry photoshop and dismiss the point. How do you explain the thousands of peole present for the russian and american rocket launches? How do you explain people watching current rocket launches?

So is the moon flat then or what?

Das it mane

Prove that it is propaganda.

lmao, you can clearly see the curvature in the top photo. Drawing a straight line under it doesn't prove your point.

Furthermore, if the Earth were flat, distant objects would fade into view instead of appearing top-first. Pic related, as you can see the ground and the shorter buildings are not visible, which makes it seem they're standing in the lake.

airplanes

It doesn't even have to be a photoshop, might as well be an optic illusion caused through the camera lens.

If you don't know how much you can do with Photoshop then stay off Sup Forums newfag

Not the point

>>>>

Yes, because Photoshop existed back in 1969 and we had the technology to produce an hour and forty-five minutes of continuous film to fake the lunar landing.

Oh, wait, we didn't.

Dumbshit.

Given your gif, there would be sunlight on the Arctic at all times

>sun
>snow

I win

Satellites.

delete system32

That's a really cool picture user

That's the atmosphere above the line.

Camera lenses

if the earth is flat how come i cant see china from my treehouse? checkm8

lunar eclipses
airplanes
aurora borealis
6 weeks of artic darkness/ daylight
Seasons
star maps
north star
math

Not really helping us there bud

Answer this one OP

not this thread again

The sun's energy is weaker the further away it is from the center.

Yes, because Photoshop existed back in 1969 and we had the technology to produce an hour and forty-five minutes of continuous film at 1/2 speed to fake the lunar landing.

Oh, wait, we didn't.

Dumbshit.

>MMXIV + II
>still believes in the "earth is round" hoax

because if the earth were flat, we'd be able to see the sun 24/7?

In your gif, it simply goes over another part of the flat earth.. which is not out of view, as there would be no curvature to the planet.

I think a more believable bait thread is Nikola Tesla's theory of dynamic gravity. Try that one next time faggot

Because of light refraction

I think the points is that the arctic is not always experiencing daylight?

>That's the atmosphere above the line.
...and the ground below the line. And why the fuck would the atmosphere be curved if the ground weren't curved underneath it?

And answer the rest of my posts, you slippery fuck. If the earth is flat, why is it that objects appear from the top-down instead of fading in all together?

Yup you can literally see Earth's shape from the moon's cycles. A sphere no doubt.

gravity

Camera lenses that show the earth is round to cameras on the moon.

Wow, you're even more stupid than I thought.

prove that you're not autistic

do you know what refraction means? lmao

/thread
I have yet seen someone disprove gravity.

actually the russians used a form of photoshop after ww2 to make the nazi's look even worse by faking pictures

youtu.be/gB_uCs1qN1M

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refraction

Yes?

if the earth is flat explain the effect of centripetal and centrifugal force on the sun and moon.
ie what is conveying the centripetal force that would hold them in orbit.

so at the north pole and south poles, it just drops off into space and nobody's reporting that. Ah, I get it now.

You can test it yourself bud

Go take two sticks and put them in different locations. If the Earth was flat then they should be producing the same shadow. No matter how far apart you place the sticks.

What's stopping me from seeing the sun 24/7?

stop using fish eye lens

thanks for linking the wiki but im pretty sure you don't know jack shit

Giving me a link to a wikipedia page doesn't tell me that you know what refraction is. And considering you tried to use refraction as a reason for the earth's apparent curvature proves to me that you don't know what it is.

proof : OP is the worst kind of paranoid conspy homo

that energy you spend to discover that conspiration is in fact your need for cock and homosexual relations

/thread

If Earth is flat, buy a big ass ship, stock it up with gas, food, water, etc. Tell us when you reach the end of the Earth.

>inb4 I can't afford a ship

he does have a point
dont get me wrong , im not saying flat earth isn't complete bullshit

That model doesn't account for eclipses, the sun and moon having different paths through the sky, the sun and moon appearing at the same time in the sky and moving at different rates, phases of the moon, the sun and moon disappearing bottom first over the horizon and appearing top first, the sun magically not being visible in the sky at a certain distance, instead of disappearing over the horizon, etc. There are so many holes to plug in this model, it might be a dutch dam.

ok lets assume the earth is flat and its all government conspiracy. What do they gain from all the billions or trillions of dollars spent to convince us its round?

Are you retarded? You can literally not look 10000 miles ahead because of light infraction. If you don't know what light infraction is and how it occurs then read the wiki and educate yourself

China, Iran, Israel, Italy, North Korea, South Korea, India, Japan, The United States, France, The Ukraine, Russia and everyone in the European space agency... all have to be in on it together. Collaborating their stories and drip feeding new discoveries that don't contradict each other. Bare minimum both Russia and the US had to be doing this during the cold war.

/threading your own post

Vision displacement due to the curvature of the earth checkmate fgt