My girlfriend of 7 months just told me she's pregnant. Picture of positive test and everything. Wat do...

My girlfriend of 7 months just told me she's pregnant. Picture of positive test and everything. Wat do? Abortion at a clinic is out of the question because we are poor. My guess is she's about 4 weeks pregnant. We can't have this kid Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/how-to-have-a-natural-miscarriage-no-dc/
dibbleinstitute.org/Documents/SS34_FamilyTurmoil.pdf
jstor.org/stable/2676350
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can still by chemical pill over the counter at pharmacy

Hanger up the vagoo

Well, are you a nigger?

Well, are you a nigger?

abortion is about ten thousand times cheaper than raising a child

SHE CUCKED U

oh the irony! too poor for an abortion so lets pay for the kid for the next 18+ yrs

She's not pregnant.

we are both of the pure white race

oh the irony! too poor for an abortion so lets pay for the kid for the next 18+ yrs

if you cannot have it, because you cannot pay for it, let another couple adopt it.

If you are poor abort them, kids get expensive these days... crying for the newest iphone in the kindergarten

Find a way to get the money. A few hundred bucks today is way better than tens of thousands of dollars over the next 18 years. Even if you have to eat dirt for a few weeks.

Should've used the glove. Now, you'll have to dish out double the love.
On another note, why are you in a shitty spot like this anyhow?

Me n gf had the same thing happen. We had the kid. Wonderful son and now wife.

Life is fantastic.
Quit being a pussy

the file name

That's a fake picture. My ex did the same shit. Look it up, man

Then you can afford an abortion, faggot. If not, have the baby and put it up for adoption. Plenty of people looking to adopt and the world needs more white in it.

>7 months pregnant
Its illegal to get one now in every place on the planet.
/thread

that pussy still gonna be fucking ruined after squeezing the bastard through there...

found a picture from google images. didn't feel like importing the actual picture from my phone to my desktop.

Tyler WIlliamson is a faggot ass bitch

>Abortion at a clinic is out of the question because we are poor
No esse, having a kid is out of the question because you are poor. All 3 lived will be ruined, find a solution asap. Loan money with friends or family, get the morning after if applicable etc

inb4 OP got caught in her web as this was her plan all along

Thrwad

Man up and have the fucking baby. Not like you have anything better to do besides get stoned on pot like a degenerate piece of shit.

Kek

one line means not pregnant fag

throw her down a flight of stairs

That file name though
>op faggot confirmed

Throw her down the stairs

are you retarded? My girlfriend OF 7 months is 4 WEEKS pregnant.

costs roughly 240 K to raise a kid to 18 thts without extras

Make a new thread when you find out the gender.
Trips names it.
>Inb4 roll for Newegg Steamroller

It's a gender neutral name. I'm not a monster.

Plan B

But get another test; watch her pee on it.

There has been a rash of women selling positive pregnancy tests on the internet to trap guys.

Also, pretty damn easy to make one go positive.

have the baby. call him spiderman

Picture of your fat ass fake

>Implying a 7 month old child can get pregnant

yeah "man up" as in bring another child in the world whose chances are slim to none from the start. great idea

I'm not for children, but if you do it at least you should be established first. Otherwise you're just setting yourself up for failure. what planet do you live on?

Too poor for an abortion but not for a potentially retarded child because you failed to get rid of it?
Then pic related is your best bet

You know wimen buy fake ones to force guys to commit too right?

AH SHIT

This is best.

My dad and his ex adopted my two older bros when they were still in the vag. Middle-aged couples who are infertile or otherwise eat that shit up; they get a kid, and the vapid self-satisfaction of "helping" a poor slut.

No offense to OP of course (but she is a total slut)

Abortion or a life, witch one costs less? ;)

The file name says it all, user.
you have way too much time on your hands.

Get a loan for an abortion you dumb cuck. Think about it.

Raise a baby, it's what you were genetically made for, having kids.

I will give you real advice, not like half the bixnood's on here. Raise your child the way you feel you should have been raised (Or were if you were lucky). Dont take life so seriously, no one gets out alive anyways. Do your best, and enjoy your life.

wait till 5th month and push her from the stairs, but really dude, otherwise you are fuck

Lul

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/how-to-have-a-natural-miscarriage-no-dc/

YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST

coat hanger

Orange/lemonade juice. Every single morning, tons of.

Thank me later op.

Also a punch in the belly every once in a while helps too. Pic related btw

Pretty obvious, OP is a dumb teenager who thought he'd be fine cumming in a girl cuz "oh but it feels better without a condom, who uses those, old people? Lol". Now she's preggo and dumbass OP can't figure out how to deal with the situation. They're either gonna have the kid and have the grandparents raise it, or they're gonna abort it somehow. Or even worse hell give it up for adoption, which I hope he doesn't do because that's just a sad situation.

Well OP, welcome to the big leagues. This is what being a man is all about, holding yourself accountable for your own actions, because the only people it affects is you and your girl and potential child. Make a wise decision here freind

ha! this

unplanned children are unhappier, and so are their parents

dibbleinstitute.org/Documents/SS34_FamilyTurmoil.pdf

Am I the only person who reads filenames

Are you anywhere near the city of Philadelphia?

If so, I will drive you and your girl to a clinic and help you talk to somebody there about payment options. Nobody but crazy old religious fuckers wants you to bring an unwanted child into the world.

Vagina can easily come back dude. Wife has had three kids and she's still tight as ever

How are you gonna have a kid when you can't afford an abortion?

i read the file name.

filename anons UNITE

Part of being a parent is also not being a lemming and going by every statistical analysis someone puts money out for. First lesson as a parent. Do things your way, kids arent unhappy because they are unplanned, kids are unhappy, because parents are unhappy

Have fun.

o shit

Are you serious? It'd have to be GALLONS to be effective. Best to just have her take a whole bunch of vitamin c tabs

I call it Earth. What do you call it?

And I just had my first child two weeks ago. We didn't plan it but once we found out, we got our shit together. I work two jobs, she was working two jobs until the final month, we have had help from friends and family, but we've done it and are happy to have a new member of the family. If niggers can shit out a half dozen kids and be allowed to flourish for fucking free, anyone with half a brain can work and provide. It's not easy, but it's not all that hard. Get your shit together, you can do it. Just start thinking about something besides yourself.

>We show that mothers with unwanted births suffer from higher levels of depression and lower levels of happiness. We also demonstrate that they spank their young children more and spend less leisure time with them. We conclude that experiencing unwanted childbearing reduces the time and attention that mothers give their young children and that these early mother-child interactions set the stage for long-term, lower quality relationships

jstor.org/stable/2676350

it was already posted, in better quality too

Seconded, vitamin C is easily expelled through the kidney from the liver since its water soluble. You'd need toxic levels, and thats not an easy feat.

>dont have enough money to get rid of a child
>better raise a kid for 18 years

>the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Planned Parenthood. There are cheap options. Hell, even taking out a fucking loan for an abortion if that's what it takes is ALWAYS the smart move. Save your cash bro.

You have 9 months faggot.
You can either go slow and undetected, or fast and detected.
>pic related this is the fastest way then

Abort it then raise the abortion as your child

2 weeks ago? you didn't even have time to let that sink in. Post-natal depression with women kicks in right away, but for men it can take between 2 to 6 months. If you've only had a kid for 14 days, you can't really speak about long term happiness. Good luck man, because I think you aren't aware yet of the toll it will take.

>no milk in tea
would only work for americunts then
everyone else has milk

Thank you. I think we'll be fine. My biggest concern is that we get moved to a less diverse end of town by the time he's school aged. Cleaning piss and shit is no big deal after growing up on a farm. My folks are still healthy and prosperous, and they assured us that our boy will never go without. That's how families have always worked.

Britbong here if you put milk in me tea I'll fuckin nut you I swear on me mum

/thread

heathen

Having an abortion is alot cheaper than having a child. You can furnish a nice room and tell bed time stories to your abortion every night.

dead serious

>er. I work two jobs, she was working two jobs until the final month,

Hey dummy, your child is going to have parents that are always exhausted, stressed, overworked, and most of all ABSENT.

A child is more than just another bill, dummy.

What a stupid dummy

I want to make a joke but eh, good for you man

>Blur out the penetration because that's too graphic

I swear normies are the worst. What a tragedy

how old are you? how old is she? was she on the pill or what? what's her stance on children? are her friends having kids at this time?

welcome to hell

selling baby

Fuck that, poverty makes for a lot better character in people than growing up with "having everything"

See: the us of a and yourself.

false positive. Make her take a blood test. See the second line? It's almost wanting to come out.

>please raise a pampered little shithead so he can grow up to be a Sup Forumsdweller giving life-advice like myself

yeah you have your kid, I'll have my time, hobbies and friends. to each his own

>while i mindlessly indulge myself as the narcissistic selfish faggot that I am

Good point.

Costs less than raising a kid.

My wife told me she wants us to get a dog. I said I would rather have an abortion.

nice line, I'm going to use that

>>please raise a pampered little shithead so he can grow up to be a Sup Forumsdweller giving life-advice like myself

>Implying being actually being around your child is pampering it

Ever go to Wal-Mart and see those kids that act out, refuse to listen, get in fights, cry all the time? Yeah, guess what you're in for dummy