I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE FUCKING DOGS AT HOME

I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THE FUCKING DOGS AT HOME.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0XNa32Zu2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy is screwed

puberty is finally here

How one could hit such beautiful being. Can we screw him up? Also time stamp and tits or gtfo

thats not even a punch or slap mark, looks like the stupid bitch wanted attention and held a broken bottle around her eye

Damn Johnny

She's an actress you fucking idiot

Uhh you can see the straight line where the phone hit her face.

Oh great there's already multiple threads on Sup Forums about this shit now I gotta see it here too?

lol at phone shaped bruise

He should retire to an island somewhere and just booze and drug it up til he drops.

Hit the bitch again, Johnny!!

A phone wouldn't leave a cut idiot and look at her face theres a bruise above her eyebrow indicticating something circular was the object and phones are not circular. Shes a lying cunt

My names johnny am i in a dream? I been having a headache all day

Learn how to sandwich ladies.

NOW she's really hot!

This is what domestic violence looks like, she is a lying cunt who doens't want to wait another 5 years before divorcing

NOT johnny depp here. this bitch doesn't afraid of anything. would hit again/10

bet she got mad cuz he flipped his shit on her and she was all like "you're a monster waaahhh"

What will happend to pistol and boo!

they're already dead. johnny choked them to death as soon as they got back to the house.

hit the bitch

What's 5 years have to do with anything?

You have to wait like 10 years for a divorce if she wanted to get any money from him. Unless somthing like this happens...

>Bisexual nutjob that destroys marriages gets nutted by degenerate drug addicted alleged pedophile.

Fucking top kek.

what is the red mark? did she fall asleep on a couch with one of those weird patterns on it?

Where is fappening plox

Never heard that before, but I believe you.

She is fucking beautiful

you might as well punch the bitch for real if she pulls that shit cuz chances are you're going to jail anyway

Are you this retarded? Please fuck off.

It's his greatest hits....

fucking slut

girl are weak u are supposed to protected them why u do dis

they like it. Why do you think she took a selfie afterwards

sauce?

Sound logic. Whatever you do, don't pull out your easily accessible phone and record the whole thing before it happens, that would be so dumb.

>[
i got hit in the upper lip with an iphone...cut me wide open. super glued it shut. shoulda got stitches. oh well.

Did they get married in Europe or some shit? What is this law?

that's quite circumstantial, user. also fuck you smart ass

Because it hit your lip faggot the teeth caused the cut

Shit looks fake, and by fake I mean she did it to herself or had a girlfriend do it.

give a clueless brother the short version
who is this and why do we care?

the OUTSIDE of my lip was cut faggot...not all the way through.

calmer than you are, dude.

Informers

The Informers

youtube.com/watch?v=C0XNa32Zu2s

would still bang

but keep the sports bra on

I think u should be nice to girls and hug them not hit them :/

the guy looks like that zayn guy from one direction lol.

lol slight discoloration. like even a bitch that walked into a door has more to show than this shit. cum dumpster is just money hungry. how many bitches out there would fucking let depp cut them into fleshlights just to be in his presence and this bitch is leaving just cause her cheeks a little red.

She wants out. Depp made her sign ironclad prenup. How can I get out and get tons of cash because I suck as an actress? I know, I'll smack myself a few times and say he beats me. Gotta work. Sadly it probably will.

this is what a feminist looks like