I know I posted this already but it 404'd and I still want opinions. This is my wife...

I know I posted this already but it 404'd and I still want opinions. This is my wife, she is 31 and had 2 kids in the last 3 years. Sorry about the poor quality and posture. Rate her and tell me if you would fuck her... and how if you want. If there's enough interest in her I'll be posting more pics as I take them in the next few days.

Bump

Post your nudes fag.

This is all I have.

looks like she has nice titties. let's see more. good to know she takes creampies

I want to see your standard body.

Fuck yea I hate condoms

Post it.

I'm still not following you forgive me.

Not bad OP. Being in my 30s I have dropped my standards a lot over the years. She is a solid 6/10 from what I can see.

Looks like a super hairy puss though.

Post your bloated face.
Post your dried out carcass.
Or are you a fatty?

Thanks. It's not as hairy as it looks and she does shave it when I ask.

Ok. Give me a sec. It won't be nude tho and no I'm not a fatty quite the opposite.

Me.

Would fuck for sure very nice
Pic of my wife 31 with 1 kid

Sexy man. Keep up the good work.

I would fuck her too we can swap sometime

Mr sideways.
No face, no dick.
Where do you live fag.

Sounds good

In my house. Didn't know it would come out sideways and I don't think it's necessary for you to see my dick you queer.

No answer that's what I thought.

Now he answers.
Pimps his pudgy wife then calls me a queer.

Not bad. C section scar means she ain't worn out (and your tiny dick is proven by needing validation). She must be a good enough fuck for two offspring (which may not be yours).

I'd give her a roll of she wasn't too freak in bed/counter/turtle pool in the back yard.

Get out fag.
We doing something here.

Never had a c-section. Both kids are mine. Dick isn't tiny, but not huge and I don't really care.

Let's see your wife then queer.

Post it then boy.

Get outta here you gay ass bitch

>Let's see your wife then queer.
He's timid as a mouse.
But he lets his wife roar.