So, here I am, stuck in this cross dimensional timeline, both here and in 2190. AMA while I try to fix this

So, here I am, stuck in this cross dimensional timeline, both here and in 2190. AMA while I try to fix this.

What are the loli laws in 2190

How are you feeling?
Sensations, vibrations, feelings all welcome too.

Legal ever since the age of concent was lowered to 13 in 2062 worldwide.

I'm feeling pretty frustrated because of this situation, extreme stress due too unnatural behavior of the cosmos causing me a severe headache. What about you?

Calm, laying in the field. Watching stars. Pretty impressive honestly.
Maybe you could try too. But, are quantum entanglement data transfer possible ? Or any alternaltive?

Sadly no, they are not possible. Thus I cannot show you dank memes from my time.

Can you explain this?

It's an X with two circles beside it, flashing red and white.

Looks like this. oXo

BAN TEST

No worries. It will only cause you trouble.
How is humanity's population doing?

Another side question, what do you do for a living in 2190?

The population is quite robust. Many, many people, about 9 billion on earth, another 3 billion on Az2K5, and about 7.2 billion on H8ipio2.

I am basically a lab rat for the experiments of the government, so being my situation.

what is the most popular meme

It's an image of. Cardboard box burning with the face of an ayy lmao inside of it with the caption "Sunrise our saviors".

what is the most famous historical event between now and 2190?

Have u2 finally found what they were looking for?

The evaporation of Muslims in the year 2033. Peace was brought to most parts of the world.

They all died.

How are you capable of connecting to such a 'outdated' networking protocol? (Guessing that this technogy has became rather outdated) And with what device?

And, those populations are insane. So, we were able to spread to inter-solar planets or inter-galactic planets?

Bonus question: How are we havesting/storing energy in 2190? And any portable solutions, for transport or communication devices/contraptions?

That's not what I asked

God, it's too far away!! We need to change the future!!

Tell me the lottery numbers on the 28th of may 2016 in germany pls

evaporated? like turned into water vapor?

Supreme, also how did the ayyliums contact us and when?

Someone knows what's up

How's the God - Emperor doing?

They specifically gave me an "LG G4" (Don't even know that company) for this trip, manufactured around 2015.

Inter solar. Working on moving further into space.

Some scientist named Michael Hait found a way to use the earth's core as an infinite power source. Transportation is still the same, just moves a lot faster and is safer. Phones are still phones, with holographic and "Long touch" features, meaning you can actually feel who you're talking to.

So I guess they didn't.

No idea.

Burned to death.

Still haven't yet.

God is dead.

What major wars, if any have occurred and during what time frame

What about niggers? are they wiped out, how about the jews? have they been gassed?

what new words have been incorporated into daily language?

WW3 in 2023 and the Catalibanji in 2030, ending in 2033 as all Muslims died.

No, but they became a lot more intelligent, less violent.

Jackjop, basically a way to describe a bad situation.

Who won WW3 and what sparked it

Why are you guys acting like this is real?

Yeah

Aha. Why Sup Forums ? And is it still arround those days?

Also, did they find a way to transfer neurological structure / electricly stored information into a digital format and then emulating it? If so, when?

Any new significant changes between 2016's people and 2190's people?

How does cyber enhancements turn out anyway? Have we got crazy shit that turns people into super humans?

Reasons.

I just wanted to find out about u2, fuck dude what's your problem?

Trump winning > Most of world against him > Russia and surrounding country VS. USA and most of Asia, no one wins.

Are you still implying in 2016?

Because this is fun.

My dad told me about it. And yes, it is. And no, they tried, but no reach. All people here are bald.

Mostly for crippled, functioning limbs.

Could you list the prime ministers after david cameron?

Who is your dad and when did he got born?
Also, will Belgium be damaged in WW3. Like in WW2?

Also, what happened to Timewarp Tom?

Did Trump win?

Did anyone ever manage to stump the trump

yes, look at

>Russia goes to war with USA when Trump wins even though Putin has endorsed Trump

Confirmed fake

Did CP become legal?

In the last 20 years, Lissa Tenance, Andrey Whiteman, John Hamulite, and Rob Jorman.

My dad is a nobody born 47 years ago, way after the war. No, Europe was no part of it apart from Russia. No idea who that is.

Yes.

Putin died a year after Trump was elected and Trump was blamed.

Define CP.

>this

Any new forms of batteries? New lithium combinations? Or just post the electrolyte , anode and kathode?
So, Europe will pretty much be able to survive?

Bonus: How is goverment controlled? Like it is today?

So nobody could find any actual evidence against Trump so they blamed him for something totally unrelated to him?

Sounds about right, actually.

>So, here I am, stuck in this cross dimensional timeline

fake and gay.

in the year 2190, you will not be able to browse Sup Forums.

by then it will be splitted in
/gay/
/fur/
/trap/
/shota/
/tranny/
/gayfur/
/trannyfur/
/trapfur/
/gaytrapqueer/

Uhh... I guess?

A new substnce created in 2041,called electygluce, very condensed portions of electrolytes with better and longer lasting features. And yup. The whole world Democratic, but pretty much yeah.

From what was told in history lessons, yes.

Don't humiliate yourself fuether, please.

Implying once again.

Mind sharing the chemical preparation? Or... No?

Any new physics discoveries?

I don't see you making anything better.

Seeems like succeeded as well.

Honestly have no idea. And yes, antimatter is collectable and is a new form of matter state.

Will swedistan ever be uncucked?

Not before you, that's for sure.

What's the lucky 7 get on Sup Forums going to be??

Hey, I want to thank you for answering my questions. And I am suprised by your effort put in this, but I know enough now. Thank you. I had fun, now. It's time for me to set up camp.

Also, the point of antimatter is to be matter, but with inverted properties. So, asfar as I know. You are proving the statement you are trying to say wrong in the very same sentance.

Excuse me?

Anyway, I'm about to head back to my time. Any last questions?