You're all filthy fucking casual niggers. I have a Xeon processsor with 22 cores 128gb of game 4...

You're all filthy fucking casual niggers. I have a Xeon processsor with 22 cores 128gb of game 4.8tb of PCIE SSD storage 4-way GTX1080s an overclocked 4k g-sync display pumping out almost 91 hz. Oh and my ram is overclocked to 3100mhz. My processor is liquid cooled at 4.9 ghz. 22 fucking cores nigger.

Too bad there aren't any drivers for this shit and games cant' use more than like 8 cores. Too bad 4k still lags like shit. You're all casual filthy niggers. Also I beat Doom on Hurt me Plenty.

I would sacrifice screen size for Hz 91 isn't flash for most games expecially if your comp is a beast

Cool story, bro

I also enjoy gaming.

PC is sucking dev dick after they fucked console users, why is this part missing?

I have a girlfriend

because it didn't happen and makes no sense?

Unless you are in to VR with OR you are filthy casual PC gamer!

>Also I beat Doom on Hurt me Plenty.
kek

>OR
>!

>this bait smells fishy

Is ps4 cool? I got overwatch today

>4-way SLI
Not on the GTX1080s your not
not supported at all by any motherboard, drivers, or the card itself.

yeah 30fps is best fps don't listen to anyone else

this

>Also I beat Doom on Hurt me Plenty.

having an unnecessarily powerful PC means nothing if your life is void of any true love or purpose.
>yfw people laugh at egomaniacs like yourself, while you fap over your new motherboard
>yfw anything you hand build for max performance i could outdo with a single phonecall
having money and a real life is awesome. you should try it sometime, OP

Dubble Checked.

>playing shit games

That's great. Let me know when you find an application for all that power.

what is your purpose, user?

did mommy pay for all that?

>having no taste

>my mom can buy me stuff

kek, ok

i have adopted a child from every continent (sans antarctica, for obvious reasons), all from poor areas. raising them in a better environment than they would otherwise have is important to me, as is helping other less fortunate people. i can't adopt dozens or hundreds of kids, because after a point i would just be a financier rather than a father to them. instead of that, i paid for the construction of water treatment facilities in parts of asia and africa (where water is there, but unsafe to drink), and was one of many who helped in the construction of schools in africa. a close third would probably be the continual growth of the company i founded, because i'm at a point where people actually depend on our success to feed their families
that is partly true, i came from a moderately wealthy family. but, my mom's been dead for years and i'm an adult now, so your criticism isn't totally accurate

> I have a Xeon processor
I go out occasionally

ok angelina jolie, this shit isnt true.