Today is my birthday and no one remembered. Help cheer me up Sup Forums

Today is my birthday and no one remembered. Help cheer me up Sup Forums

Happy birthday OP. Have a good one :D treat yourself or something.

who are you ?
captcha is flowers

death is another year closer
happy birthday

Thanks man. Might go see a movie or something

hahaha wtf ?! how, this is new to me

This hits close

Happy Birthday user

Hey, it's my birthday too. I did have some people remember, though. Happy birthday, man. Have a good year ahead of you, alright?

Thank you

Happy birthday user
And I hope so

Happy birthday user-kun go get high or something

Quit smoking for three weeks because I felt it was just making me more depressed :/

But thank you

The Patton Space Heater is a lovely lightweight heater that produces a great deal of heat. There are two knobs on the front. One is a thermostat and the other has modes of one and two. Mode one makes it hot. Mode two makes it fire-hot! I usually turn it on a just keep the thermostat all the way over to the end. If you leave it on any lesser settings, the space heater will turn on and off intermittently. This may help you to not get too hot but I do not like it. I prefer constant heat until I decide to turn it off.

I have never tested the automatic shut-off if tipped over.

The front of it does get super hot. No one in my household has burned themselves; however. We have used it in the bathroom and it really heats up a small room. It is a quick and hot space heater!

I brought you these dubs user.

Thanks user

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro

Happy birthday OP.

Eh birthdays are bullshit man, its just a day where other people are forced to pretend like they give a shit about you and buy presents you probably don't even want.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY user

Dude I fucking love saint seiya

Hey OP, speaking from experience, if you've gotten to the point where nobody remembers your birthday, then nobody actually cares about you. The worst part is though is thats a sign you've reached a tipping point where it will never get better since your support network has dried up. Prepare to die old and alone.

Did I do it right?

Stop being a faggot and realize nobody gives a shit about the day you were shit out of your mother's cunt.

Happy Birthday, Dude

dubs of truth

Why cheer you up? If nobody remembered then nobody cares that much. What are you doing to make others care about you? Besides, it's just another day. If you want Bday wishes go to facebook and all your friends there will be prompted to say herro.

No one remembered mine either man. Not even my (now ex) girlfriend. It's real shitty. Sorry dude. Try enjoy yourself and have a decent rest of your birthday

>he has facebook

Get a load of this fucking normie

Happy birthday, OP.

Hi OP. Today is my birthday and I'm alone with a bottle of vodka. Quit being a faggot

Today is Friday and I'm alone with a bottle of JD. Godspeed, faggot.

Go and hire a hooker and just make her sing happy birthday to you, should be worth a good laugh

Congrats on surviving another complete revolution around the sun.
If there's a God, then the fact you're still alive means you're good for something.
If not, then you've been strong enough to have gotten this far, which is more than many can say... except not really because they're dead.

Either way, you should celebrate by doing drugs and fucking hookers.

Joyeux anniversaire faggot