America is going to win next game guys, next game should not even take place... You know why...

America is going to win next game guys, next game should not even take place... You know why? Argentinians kryptonite is Germans... And Klinsmann is German af.

Easiest /bet/ in your life,

build wall paco

>2006 lost to germany
>2010 lost to germany
>2014 lost to germany

JUST

Agreed.

Argentina can't defend for shit. USA's got this.

>Argentina can't defend for shit
they have the best defense in this competition yfr

Are you high?

ALL CONCACAF FINAL!!!!!

Whats a good betting website? Im going to put $1000 on the US im fuckin feelin it bro ive been waiting for this my whole fucking life

I agree, you will win without a doubt.

lmao who has the best defense if not them? chile? memexico? surely you don't think it's US?

Pick damn near any team in the tournament.

ur dum

DELETE THIS YOU FOOLS

How could you possibly have watched this tournament and claim Argentina can defend? I'm puzzled how anyome could reach such a conclusion unless they hadn't watched the games and have no idea what they're talking about.

Fucking Venezuela (Venezuela) should have put three goals on the board by the half.

>concacaf

>using the correct spelling in filename
DELET DIS

>usmutantninjaturtles goes full bus with 10 men behind the ball - concedes 3 goals
>argentina's back line are 1 on 1 in a highline constantly, pretty normal for an attacking team - concedes 2 goals

explain this

I don't have to explain anything, your defense is shit and the US has a GOAT CB tandem right now and lives on the counter. Argentina will lose 2-1.

don't fight it m8, just lube up, bend over and let messi fuck you senseless

>brooks and whoever else is better than otamendi + funes mori

we dont' have to denfed against US just score