JUST

JUST

Communism was a mistake.

COMMUNIZE

MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC MEME MAGIC

>COMMUNISM

Memes aside, they did a great job in this Copa. Congrats, desu.

Holy shit I didnt realize how good Argentina was. Is there a chance that we might not shut them out? Im fucking shaking

Who are you congratulating? Venezuelans don't even have food or medicine, you think they have internet?

Look at what Venezuela did for the beginning of the first half. If you can shut us off in the midfield, which is where we are the weakest, you may me able to hold us down.

That and not miss wide open looks. Venezuela choked on applesauce. America wouldn't fuck up all those chances.

Even if that was true there are some traveling fans in the US right now. But yes, they do have internet you nigger.

>Venezuela doesn't have medicine

For two hours a day, which is how much electricity they get right now.
They literally don't.

Try buying an aspirine or toilet paper, or pretty much anything else at venezuela.

>a box of condoms costs $750 in Venezuela

Yeah and it's just so happens they got their power back for the two hours of this game. Quit your faggotry.

Where's you sauce on that bernout? I don't see them anywhere.

It just so happens that their main ISP was blocked by moot. Now shut the fuck up.

There are no blackouts in caracas amigou, rest of the country is fucked tho

At black market $ rate its like $2

POSTAN FROM MUH MOBILE

Fascinating.

There's still no medicine, food, or electricity. If there was I'd hazard a guess you and your shitskinned refugee family wouldn't be darkening America's doorstep.

You're welcome to go back.

I'm an american citizen you triple recontra nigger. I'll gladly go "back" to Venezuela as soon as you and your potato niggers go back to Yurop.

>I'm an american citizen
You mean an anchor baby?

You have to go back.

We should have defeated Mexico REEEEEEEEE