So faggots, one of three possibilities exist;

So faggots, one of three possibilities exist;

1) You're voting to leave the EU, and as such are a sensible, logical human being who has researched your decision.

or

2) You are undecided whether our EU membership is worth it, and have not seen this documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

or

3) You're voting remain, and therefore uninformed about the topic, and you haven't seen this documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

So Sup Forums, which is true for you?
>inb4 vote leve retard
>inb4 ur a idiot
>inb4 OP cant inb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2LaNsFx3AkA?t=2m9s
strawpoll.me/6314333/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I laughed heartily at that cartoon and will be voting remain.

Shameless selfbump

so, 3 then, the uninformed one?

bump

even if you dont like the way the EU is run (I'm one of those), it's much better to try and change it while you're in it, getting out of it is only moving backwards

But we have no say over the EU or its legislation, nor are we allowed to see the deliberations that go into EU legislation

I own a decent house in London, I'm voting REMAIN to keep the value of my place high

isn't it russians and chinese and arabs buying out london?

I watched the video and it seemed so one sided, cherry picked statistics just felt like propaganda. I'm not decided on what side im voting for yet neither have convinced me

it's also the eastern europeans living 5-6 to a small family size house (e.g. 3 bed house) which keep the prices high aswell

>because its EU buyers that are keeping London at a premium

London is where it is because of UAE, Asia, & Russia. Also worth pointing out how cheap houses in Geneva are...

Well informed thank you. Being part of Europe is the best option for our future. Remain.

Facts can't have an agenda. If facts seem one sided, its because the argument is one sided

>population rising at a fast rate

>hardly any housing being built

>thinking that this doesn't have an effect on house prices (even if Russia etc is ALSO an influence)

Because nothing drives up house prices like overcrowded neighbouring properties

Second grader

any house in London is desirable and valuable, even if there's 5 Romanian men living next door. that's just the way it is at this point

that means it will keep going up if your part of the eu with more people traveling to live there.

great counterargument

exactly that's why I'm voting REMAIN, keep the house prices high!

so your convictions are, I own a shitty house in a shitty city and want to keep the price of it high by allowing a swarm of people into the city yearly
I don't care about the squalid conditions
the lowered wages
the shitty health care

no I just want that house to have a high price
KYS

LOL.

So, you're overleveraged into an asset you don't understand?

I'm voting remain. USTR aren't interested in trade deals, and the EU wont undermine its current terms with a favorable trade deal either.

Leaving will cause a dip in our economy, at best. Almost every credible think-tank has come to that conclusion.

If you don't have a stake in the housing market then you can be forgiven for your ignorance in regards to our property values already falling by +5% since this debacle started. I don't hold it against you and I can only hope your stupidity isn't reflected by the masses when the votes are cast.

do you know that there are more british people living in the continent than the other way around right?

Please guys, leave the fucking union so that you stop flooding us with british immigrants.

are you from Spain, if so, I apologise you get all our degenerates and criminals

I have a job which no Romanian is realistically going to be able to take. I got a cheap cash-in-hand deal on an eastern european guy installing a tv aerial on my house the other day though, that was nice. Definitely handy having them around for things like that.

kek

poor you having all these wealthy immigrants coming over there, spending their money, paying their way like a bunch of savages.

You have 0 idea of how the EU, the economy, export/import works if you think leaving the EU would be a good idea, but go ahead pol retard noone cares, you will stay in

Also deciding a decision like this because of yma youtube video, be more retarded you fucking child

I find it funny that England worked hard to keep Scotland from leaving and now they are considering breaking from the EU over arguments similar to what Scotland had.

you mean Cameron, most people I spoke to about it said Scotland would be screwed or they can fuck off for all I care

>most people I spoke to about it

Break time at your school must be a hoot!

the think tanks that are all funded by big business or government who favor big business. the uk is a large economy. it will remain a large economy if they leave the eu. there's been economic uncertainty in the euro zone for years. it's getting worse. the effect on the uk economy of leaving the eu is uncertain but as more economically precarious states are allowed to join the economic disaster which is the eu will be increasingly propped up by larger economies like uk. trade deals are mutually beneficial. the uk did very well for the centuries prior to 1972. i'm sure they'll do well if they decide to leave

yeah "wealthy"

youtu.be/2LaNsFx3AkA?t=2m9s

I'm talkin about permanent residents, not tourists

house prices, that have been artificially inflated to control inflation, falling by 5% is hardly something to be concerned about. If you sell your house you still have to live somewhere so house price rises are really meaningless. house prices in the uk have outstripped earnings for the past decade. the reason we've seen a slight fluctuation in house prices since the announcement of of the referendum is because more houses are being built. it's supply and demand. as the supply of grapes increase so prices fall. we've just come out of a time of stagnation in the construction industry. more new houses are being built simple as that really.

You must have done economics all the way to GCSE!

Voting to remain.

>the think tanks that are all funded by big business or government who favor big business.

You mean the fucking people who prop up the economy? Jesus listen to yourself.

You're right, the UK's economy is large. It's almost entirely tertiary ( particularly financial services) based. We produce (and export) very little. Cutting ties with both the Europeans and the Americans doesn't exactly foster investment. Do you really think large groups like BNY Mellon are going to stay in Canary Wharf if we leave? Are they fuck, they're going to move to Brussels along with very large chunk of the private banking sector.

If you genuinely think this benefits you, you're retarded. Vote leave, you're a lost cause.

>You mean the fucking people who prop up the economy?

The people who are the economy even.

If anyone cares about science you should vote to remain in. All European countries pay in to a funding pot and the UK gets the largest proportion i.e. we gain more than we put in. This is what helps to makes us a world leader in scientific research. I'm a PhD student so I'm voting to stay in. If you care about science you should too.

didn't watch because I know it's shit because OP put an >inb4 in there

Nice to see the Brexiteers shiating themselves with worry.

But where's the Hurr Durr,! In that?

but wht about the dirty foreginers and muh british democracy culture

The guy who runs BNY Mellon is a fucking cokehead. It's fine.

democracy is a joke

being ruled by people is stupid because people are stupid

Honestly, I see plus sides in both outcomes. I think it mostly depends on the individual voter's circumstances and experiences living inside Britain. Those who are invested in to things like property have reason to stay in and those who are invested in things such as the fishing industry have reason the leave. One particularly overwhelming reason I have to vote leave is the possibility of Turkey gaining a position within the EU, thereby allowing awful Turkish people to freely filter through the EU. All in all I think both sides of the argument can be well informed, it's not just a one sided thing but ultimately the vote comes down to your own opinions. Personally, I'm voting to leave.

As an American its funny to see how conservatism is ruining my country, but also how liberalism is ruining all of yours.

Anarchy is the only real solution.

>is the possibility of Turkey gaining a position within the EU
They're currently in a shitty overall constitution for this. While Merkel acts all friendly, Frontex is preparing for the fail of the refugee deal, that would ultimately be the end of the association deal with Europe.

>American
>conservatism is ruining my country
bullshit parroting L narrative

They would use a pint as a metaphor.
>mfw those Brexit lads know us too fuck'n well

I'm politically agnostic, probably mostly libertarian if anything.

Up until that happens I've learned to never hold my breath when it comes to politics and what I want to see happen. Quite frankly, the EU should not even be considering allowing Turkey in with the reputation it has so I absolutely would not put it past them to allow them to join.

I'm still very very torn between leave and stay.
I ideally want to vote leave but as the majority of my job involves exporting stuff to europe it'll either make my job harder or they'll simply outsource it.

So it's leave and possibly live under a bridge or stay and keep my job for a little while longer until they can get a pole to replace me and then live under a bridge.
Tough choice.

Your houses will be worth less.

I'm undecided.
But it is nice seeing some actual debate and valid consideration over each decision.

As opposed to a bunch of samefagging sheep that know next to nothing on the topic.

strawpoll.me/6314333/r

Where was this poll circulated, I'd like to have some idea of who the sample voters are.