How does it feel US faggots that you have to wait till June 10th to see this movie? Saw it today, HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How does it feel US faggots that you have to wait till June 10th to see this movie? Saw it today, HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's a shitty movie. No worries.

What movie?

>implying i give a fuck about whatever blizzard does

Was actually really good. Solid 5/7

>5/7
Well memed my friend

>implying it's an actual good movie and not another vidya remake garbage piece 'o shit

This?

they will be spared a little bit longer before they have to make the difficult decision whether to spend money on a movie that will be shit or to pirate it instead and laugh at all the blizzdrone fanboy fags that actually spent money on this

So pretty much just like Overwatch?

exactly

ive seen it and its actually decent so stop hating for the sake of it

So let me get this straight.

Two opposing sides hate each other and then something happens where they're forced to work together to defeat a common evil, who happened to orchestrate the war in the first place right?

I honestly don't give two shits whether its good or not. As a long time Warcraft fan I'm just excited to see a movie finally be released.
Plus all the shit tards in this thread that are calling it shit probably just read the few online reviews that tried to hold it up to epic movies like the lord of the rings.

>Pirating Overwatch

Are you mentally retarded?
Unless you expect to play on a Russian 11 year old's private, tracer-only server, you may have some trouble.

Movie fucking sucks cocks anyways so i dont care if i see it faggot.
Unoriginal movie..shocker

>pirating an online game

>Pirating Overwatch
gtfo

medivh is not dead

How can a movie that's based off a 20 year old game possibly be original?

>Shitty movie plot trope confirmed

Actually i didn't even finish reading his sentence cause i lost some IQ while reading it

dude warcraft lore was only good back when we were 12 playing warcraft and then when were 14 playing wow.

I was throwing out old shit and i found my old lore books in the attic. the books are poorly written with so many grammar errors. the story is written like a dungeons and dragons fanfic.

wow was a fun game but fuck the lore is awful.

But that's pretty much what happens though right?

Didn't know. Looked at it and don't. Also it looks shabby.

not pirating, but fanboys blindly defending a garbage game, you fucking faggots. god damn kids these days,

>defending
not defending it, just calling out autism when we see it

I liked overwatch better when valve released it 10 years ago

never said you were defending it, jesus christ. the statement was about fanboys defending it (the game), you fucking mental reject. tell your mom to disconnect your internet service

>Needs to justify and think over a $10 movie ticket
Wow you must be poor.

Saw the movie today. As a warcraft fan it was 10/10, but I'd rate it more 8/10 trying to be unbiased.

lol software company gone so bad they make card games and movies now (thanks activision).

just not giving my money to jews
>Saw the movie today. As a warcraft fan it was 10/10
they retconned the whole fucking story
you must not have a clue what you are talking about

Did I cheese the end of Darksouls1 by using strong magic shield?

>played WoW, think you know snakes from dildos about warcraft.

Never played watercraft is it like command and conquer?That's what the screen shot looked like.

Auto correct you're a bitch

yeah basically a c&c clone

Fuck WoW. I put MMOs above even Anime in forms of media that annoy me. At least i can tolerate Power Rangers.

>Anime
>Power Rangers
ok

>thinking WoW is warcraft.
kids these days.

>actually m8 its the other way around.

I like the fact I mentioned DS And we're still talking about fucking WoW

(you) have been deemed unsavable

Orc & Humans 1994, C&C 95

k

Nobody gives a shit. Go away.