youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=TK1bi4emEkk
youtube.com/watch?v=T_AR9lgDnDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wake up Fetty wap

Whip (Nae Nae) - Silento

waltz #2

Mika - any other world.
Mika usually sounds happy, but not this time.

happy song - bring me the horizon

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWjUuWzF43I

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Dump

Brand New - limousine and - you wont know

youtube.com/watch?v=lc9XA93YVvc
Love this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=IscN0Pu5m8o

youtube.com/watch?v=mpgyTl8yqbw

Anything by Hurts. Can't listen to a full album play through because it bums out my day.

youtu.be/1TB1x67Do5U

Wow thank you!! Have that thing stuck in my head from time to time since the last 5 years or so. Could not find what it was.

Mazzy Star- Look on Down From the Bridge

*loved b/ro

this whole album is awesome. tendencies toward death/doom, minor key all throughout, lot of symphonic atmospherics with soprano airy feminine vocals.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThxPEGsTZew

If you understand German

youtube.com/watch?v=i41aefRd5eU

Bunch of shit in this thread.

Have some good music:
youtube.com/watch?v=lEQZtJ5VXbQ

youtube.com/watch?v=H888yfanNr8

This one always gives me the feels

youtube.com/watch?v=e_mcplFhU6c

I still love his music but I'm not going to argue with your quads.

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

youtube.com/watch?v=ZO1SGvFSgZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=KU4kC7NH0pA
it is maybe to hardcore for you but... give it a try.

I don't know what type of depressing music you're looking for but I'll post differnt types.
Uaral is the shit for my depressive states:
youtube.com/watch?v=2E_JmCKQwV0

youtube.com/watch?v=eTjvVWXTlKU

youtube.com/watch?v=avF7qL_MmhI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaxcCrde2QY

Depressive shit like wiccaphase springs eternal is alright sometimes too:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yon_f1DU3KY

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ8ePWrjehQ

youtube.com/watch?v=z9s7V_lNhSY

youtube.com/watch?v=RtqDDgEmxf4

tool - vicarious

youtube.com/watch?v=deAmbp1WdNA

Only thing that came to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFBBc6oknAo

forgot link lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=9EzeW5KoPUI

Did this have something prior to this? feels like it has background unseen here (?)

youtube.com/watch?v=y6-sRLgXp70

Yes, muh nigga

Dumping

youtube.com/watch?v=RQR1qIEXL3Q

This one fucked me up hard though

Fuck, that was beautiful man

Please go to /en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sup Forums&action=edit&oldid=722413045 and click "Save page."

hey johnny park by foo fighters

not really depressing but a more somber rock alt rock song

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog
youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

youtube.com/watch?v=MwpMEbgC7DA

>Brand New
Honestly, that whole album could be in a feels thread.

douchey emo music.

Wake Up - Mad Season.

Dude... I used to sit in my truck in the rain with a gun against my head and listen to "Wake Up" on repeat.

I still do from time to time, except I do it in bed next to my wife while she's sleeping. She doesn't know :(

youtube.com/watch?v=V5Ok7_KFuZw

Would say Halelulia with Jeff Buckley. Beautiful and sad.

This scene always get me.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxulantPiXI

See i lateposted like a summerfag

>saw this thread in catalogue
>wanted to post exactly this
>mfw

Wow, bro - I don't really have a sad story to go with it, I just enjoy the tune.

But it saddens me to hear about your state - maybe talk to your wife about it, I don't know. Just something that helps. Hope you get better, user.

Holy fuck, I used to listen to Mika on my paper round when I was 13. Thanks for bringing back the nostalgia bro.

This is very powerful stuff. Recommended. Watch the documentary "Sugarman" if you like this.

Stay edgy bro. Why are you in a feels thread if your just gonna shit on the music?

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

bumpin', I like this thread

Nicest thing anyone has said to me in days... Thanks man

I have talked with my wife about it a little. She knows I'm depressed but doesn't know just how bad.

I'll tell you- there's something powerful about holding a 44mag against your head. For those moments, even if you know you're not going to pull the trigger, you feel in total control. The rest of the world has no power over you for those moments.

It's like a drug. And my 44 has a hair trigger

youtube.com/watch?v=rWsiNY8B_wM

youtube.com/watch?v=CMuQCoMgCxI

This one always gets me all queesy inside. I guess because they're all dead now.

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday.
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more natuaral.

I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him.

I noticed that she speaks differently to me when he's not around as well.

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.

Did not say bye to M, as I assumed she would be in our other class Friday, but had family stuff.
I like this girl alot. She probably does not feel the same, but just to remove all doubt I'm gonna ask her out on a Date, making it known as such.

But I can't bring my self to send it, just because of the probable out come, which is a NO, and possible cutting of communication.

But there is definitely a chance that she may be willing to give it a shot with me.

Why am I so cowardly with this.

please someone talk some sense into me...

I made a song tried to give a feels vibe

it's shit i know soundcloud.com/jmcx1liftoff/close-stranger

youtube.com/watch?v=dFh71_ftxLE
how do you deal with it when it feels like it's too much anons? you know what i'm talking about. when the pressure and weight just rest on your chest and your head all night long and you can't find sleep until you pass out from tiredness.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQD2YqVbGfY

i just want to get a good night's sleep. just one. is that too much?

The feels

man, honestly, if she's shot you down as many times as she has, she's not willing to give you a chance. and even if she is, if she's playing this hard to get, she's not worth the effort.

try to move on.

What do you do when you get the feels for a friend Sup Forums? I doubt she feels the same way about me.

nice dubs. I do have a story to this albume, esp the song Long Gone Day

>be me 20 yrs
>have a musicaly crazy talented friend
>start writing songs together and smoke loadsapot
>he lives in a very christian houshold
>his mother is in full charge of the familiy, father a cuck
>she tried to push friend into living the right, christian way
>cries, does typical bitch shit to force him to obay
>he stops smoking weed for mommy
>changed all his clothes to new ones mommy approved
>friend meets a girl and falls in love
>his first sex
>mothernottoopleased.jpg
>he snaps, stays awake for a couple of days
>mother calls me up
>user, my son is gone crazy, come here
>get my ass over to them, thinking she just had one of her typical moments again
>friend in his room, looking weird, his eyes were so different than usual.
>he starts talkin crazy shit like, he can see the universe in my eyes and that he saw someone dead in the clouds...
>went on to tell me he's siddartha and wants to bring peace to the world
>long story short
>he went full potato and now woks at a place with other retards
>see him sometimes, but his personality is sorta erased.

everytime I listen to long gone day, i see myself sitting in my room in that summer... window fully open, smoking pot like I was gonna compete wth snoop dogg, crying like a lil bitch... and that song playing...

I'm glad I never got ahold of a gun in my worst times. I don't know you, but still, I wish you all the best to keep going on.

here's the only bad demo we ever recorded on our shitty PC back then. he had just started to play piano a few weeks before we wrote that. never had a teacher or something. he could listen to something and copy it. gotta note I know him since we were 12. now we are both in our early 30s

youtube.com/watch?v=dIlviTU13ls

Casmir Paulaski Day- Sufjan Stevens. youtu.be/9EzeW5KoPUI

you either tell her and get into a relationship with her or you tell her and she pulls the "i think of you as friend card" and then you gradually stop hanging out with her because you feel it's too awkward.

the option of just not saying anything is pure suffering. don't do that.

Damn..

youtube.com/watch?v=LSQ23Yj8okY

shit man. at the very least, find comfort in the fact that you have impeccable taste in music

I know. But some people (Including one who knows the full situation, as they have wanted a full rundown) think that R definitely played a part. And that it is worth on last shot.

R tried asking her out in front of me, she says no 3 times, but then she reluctantly agreed. Later that day, she seemed uncomfortable near him.

Alot of typical signs were shown prior to asking her out, and even after. (She occasionally would bend down, with her ass directed to me, would lock eyes with me from across the room, would appear where I am at random etc)

Also, when R is not around, she seems a bit more at ease with me, still shy though.

And I did not explicitly present any as a date either. The last two especially I presented as just friends.

Really, theres no harm in just asking one last time.

at this point it doesn't matter if R played a part or not. it's just a thing that happened. try to see it that way.

>Really, theres no harm in just asking one last time.

true. but only if it actually is the last time. mulling over the state of things any longer will only do you harm.

I know, I know. But still I can't bring my self to asking her this one last time to remove all doubt.

I wonder why people still think that she may be interested bast off of that.

I recall her mentioning that R has some emotional problems, so maybe that can explain some of her behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

Not so much her mentioning that, but them talking and saying how R has called her when he has broken down crying. Multiple time he's done this.

Mad Season-guy here again: Sorry I didn't reply, I was busy working.

I have never really been depressed in my life, so i cannot relate to that feeling at all, so I may not be of much help when I say this, but whenever I feel sad, I try to focus on the things that take my mind somewhere else completely.

At first, I just pursue whatever hobbies/pastimes that make me forget about my actual, real life - for me this is playing guitar, taking long walks in the woods, writing stories and working out - it obviously varies depending on the person.

When I'm ready to face reality, I slowly begin to incorporate my state of sadness into the things that would normally take my mind away - ie. I start to play/write songs that conveys my sadness, or I write stories about how shitty I think my life is (to me, writing really helps, even though I suck at it).

Normally, after enough time, I recover somewhat fully, although a prolonged state of sadness will always change you somewhat, I guess.

I don't know if this piece of advice is worth anything to you, but I really don't want people with such good music taste to feel bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=TK1bi4emEkk

How do you stop thinking about someone you have to see and interact with everyday?

Long Gone Day is a legendary track as well - and that was a disturbing story.

It is stories like these that make me wish more parents weren't oblivious to their own children's talent. Instead of taking that away from your friend, his mother should have supported him in developing it. After all, a good parent is one that ensures the happiness of her children. The religious life isn't for everybody, and she failed to realize that such a life would never make him happy.

I'm sorry for your loss, user. Losing a good friend is one of the worst things that can happen to a person.

The best thing posted yet, also check this out, it's 7 songs of just misery and despair.

Joy Division - Candidate

>When I was 17 I lost 4 uncles and a grandfather in 6 months.
>When it came to dividing stuff around the family I got one uncles music collection.
>It was filled with classic albums everyone knows. (Nevermind, Strange Days, etc)
>Struggled with depression for around 4 years after that.
>Mom got breast cancer.
>Went back home and looked for music to take my mind of things.
>Found Unknown Pleasures.
>Took overdose of anti-depressants.
>Didn't die

youtube.com/watch?v=T_AR9lgDnDY

Mayday Parade- Miserable at Best.

After I broke up with my girlfriend before I started college (she was a younger classman) We were apart for a sometime and she found another man and brought him to a festival where we used to dance by the light of the stars This song reminds me of seeing them at the festival hearing that her mom was looking for them. I went off to head off the mom and as I looked back I saw him lean down and kiss her. fought back all the emotions.

I ended up winning her back and we were together for another year till I had a breakdown and we fell apart. Still love her though.