Be me 16 rn

>Be me 16 rn
> No social life what so ever
> No idea what im going to do with my life
>Most I ever got from a girl was a hug and she had big tits but she was lesbian
>Im not beta but im not exactly alpha either
>20 pounds overweight
>Been here for about 4 years now due to finding a gore video and it was linked to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums isnt that bad besides it went to shit on Sup Forums board now a days
>Hair always in my face so I have no friends because im extremely shy
>What will become of me Sup Forums?

Bump

You are 16. Leave faggot.

"I'm not beta but i'm not alpha either" Ha, Thats what they always say.

Go to r9k fag.

You become a faggot and neet of Sup Forums at your best

Yeah I know im a faggot due to most of Sup Forums infecting me and yeah I say im not either because i dont fucking talk to anyone and r9k is for fags that at least have a semi social life

r9k, semi social life .

Litterly kek

things will get better user, I'm also in a complicated situation but i hope things will work out somehow, and if it gets worse you can always suicide

Thought about suicide before but it wouldnt really solve any problems, the main worry right now is my grades that went to shit in 10th grade and now a year later im doing good just not in the important classes, im smart but I dont give a shit about my grades and everyone blames it on my "Disability" which has nothing to do with it

But even then it is pointless to do anything in my eyes, I play games when I get home and thats about my entire life, go to school do absolutely nothing go home then play games, I have literally no use, I help others if they need it and dont care about the rewards, im practically selfless BECAUSE I dont give a shit about my self

whatever the fuck you want it to become, shit aint just gonna happen to you, go to /fit/ lose some weight, also find a hobby that you like thats not about you, like art or music.
also, quit being a beta cuck and speak to a woman like you would a man. stand up straight, dress nice, have confidence.
and maybe, just maybe, your life will get better.

This is legit the best advice I actually got from anybody thanks user
(Pretty sad it came from Sup Forums though)

you should delete this before you get bained for underage

things might get better if you get a job, or go to college, or change school now, maybe you just need to hang in a different ambient to make friends

Yes totally going to get banned for that pic of a catgirl thats totally me and violates cp rules oh noes I better delete it hur hur

No they won't you faggot

I always see this kind of advise, but some of us are just stupid when it comes to socialize, I haven't fucked a girl in like 4 years

>At least youve fucked a girl.
>At least youve fucked a
>At least youve fucked

underage b&

no you retarded new fag

youll get banned for being 16..

Sup Forums is 18+

fucktard

100% Real legit not b8 m8 you should r8 8/8