New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

eat shit retard.

All hail Catie forever shes such a beautiful goddess she really touches my heart.

Hail our goddess.

She makes me wanna fucking puke

Like seriously, what at all is attractive about her??

If you can't see it you might just be a homosex

I mean, she's cute, but there is literally nothing special about her, and she serms like a really obnoxious person.

Maybe you should take a little time to get to know her instead of posting opinions.

Well why don't you tell me what's so amazing about your godess then? Educate me.

I'm not going to spoon feed you. You can make your own mind up, I don't really care either way.

Double dubs.

If you literally can't even come up with a single reason, then I think my statement was correct. She is nothing special, and overhyped for no reason. End of case.

She is our queen & her love brought down the internet in 2008 2009.

Jesus dude, there is someone here everyday unable to use Google asking this. I don't really want to explain right now. Try watching a few of her videos. Read about her and Sup Forums.

Would be nice if that luck would show up when I fucking roll.

I knew that was coming.

I've done this for 5 years and I've been asked and answered this exact question thousands of times, and to be honest I can't be bothered any more.

I don't think I can even watch a single video of her, she just seem like any other fucking obnoxious "I color my hair, cosplay, joke about sex, and cry for attention" type of girl.

Leave then

I came here to really just get an idea of what made her special to you, I don't really hate her or anything. As i said, she is cute.

Stick around and maybe you'll get a better idea.

People won't be hostile to you if you don't act a dick.

I've been around for a while, sitll haven't gotten a reason. Didn't mean to seem like a dick, i am open to getting to know about her, but I don't want to do a lot of research. I'm too fucking lazy for dat shit.

Two things that this person has thats worth my time is their hair and teeth. Other than that they are too plain looking. Their face is a dime a dozen, they wear insane amount of makeup that exaggerates their already exaggerated features, then theres the fact they are obviously an attention whore that you'll never get anywhere with other than a wild goose chase.

Anyways, goodluck fapping to this dude.

Well if you really want to know then put the effort in.

Ok, I'm givin up. She isn't worth my time. Basically, what said is my bet too. Goodbye.

Hey based anons

how are ya

Bye

Forgot pic I always post

Hey man. It's friday and I'm drinking so it's all good.

How's you?

Guys is it weird that this boxxie person kindof resembles me when i was like 15 years old??

Eh, just a bit stressed. Had bloodwork and an EKG done today to see why im passing out so much. Probably nothing, but... ya know. The waiting gets to ya.

What are you drinking tonight? I just had some whiskey.

Oh man that does not sound good. Hope everything turns out fine for you.

I'm drinking beer, stella artois

Yeah, like I said its probably nothing. But of course then theres the whole passing out thing still.

Nothin' a bit of alcohol cant fix.

>to see why im passing out so much.

I got that too, I poop too much and then I get tired.

Never passed out before.

Maybe your anaemic or something

Sorry I spaced out on skype lol

That's best case scenario. Then they'll just give me iron supplements and i'll be good. But they also said it could be a heart issue, hence the EKG. Or brain damage.

Passing out itself isn't that bad, everything goes kinda dark and you feel floaty. And you don't feel like you need to breathe, but then you remember if you don't you die. And then you come back, and you're not sure where you are for a few seconds, and then boom you're good to go.

You're* derp

Not something I want to experience.

I had an EKG one time and they made me wear a 24 hour heart tape because I was getting ectopic beats all the time. I was shitting myself.

I had a panic attack once. Passed out. Really stressed.

That's what my ectopic beats were, anxiety.

Having a panic attack is one of the worst experiences I used to get them all the time.

>brain damage
you're already there

I mean yeah, probably, after passing out twice a day for like a year.

You must never have had any stress. Wait till you get kids

Nice fucking meme 9faggot. Kill yourself.

man up, pussy

Imagine owning a pair of panties she wore a month straight without washing.

Me and my mate have just been drinking, no worries

Ah was worried you though I was ignoring you lol

I'd have them in a glass case.

Could resist the urge to lick them and taste them?

I'd do it on ocassion. Like special times.

>Catie Detected

Why? She is a horse face.

lost classics best

English?

splooged

Can't blame you.

This is a nice one