guy looks a bit like frodo

yes.

You're not a good guy.
You're not a bad guy.
You're THE guy.

There is only one Guy.

Same actor.

It was actually very good.

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't. In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

What the dick did you just dicking say about me, you little dick? I'll have you know I graduated top of my dick in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret dicks on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed dicks. I am trained in dick warfare and I'm the top dick in the entire US dick forces. You are nothing to me but just another dick. I will wipe you the dick out with precision the dicks of which has never been seen before on this Dick, mark my dicking dicks. You think you can get away with dicking that dick to me over the Internet? Think again, dicker. As we dick I am contacting my secret network of dicks across the USA and your DICK is being traced right now so you better prepare for the dick, faggot. The dick that wipes out the pathetic little dick you call your dick. You're dicking dead, dick. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dick you in over seven hundred dicks, and that's just with my bare dicks. Not only am I extensively trained in undicked combat, but I have access to the entire dick of the United States Marine Dicks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dick off the face of the continent, you little dick. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "dick" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your dicking dick. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you gulldurn dick. I will shit dick all over you and you will dick in it. You're dicking dick, dick.

Did somebody ring the

Now I want to kill myself again, thank you user