New fluffy thread

New fluffy thread.
> Walk down road
> See this
> Wat do?

squint real hard

Sorry about that. Better image here

Remind the fluffy to not save the thumbnail, but rather, the full-sized image.

how do you dumbasses seriously keep
doing this? I mean, what the hell could you possibly be clicking on to save JUST the thumbnail?

stamp all over them

Here's what I do:

>Swipe the baby from under the hoof
>stand the baby up by my side
>look down at the dad
>adopt the baby then and there
>and say
"Don't you ever talk to me or my son ever again"

Honestly, I didn't try to do this. I used this image before and it worked out fine.

poor racoon is going to die too :(

>You decide to pick up the little fluffy
>Decide to save it from a fucking smarty.
>fucksmarties.jpg
>"Stoopid Hoomin!" it screams in it's sputtering retard voice.
>"You get poopies!"
> it begins to shit on your pants
Wat do?

wrong thread faggot

i don't understand.

bump

Never saw this one by wolfram before

cunt punch the fucker, than kill him. bring the fluffy home.

>You step on top of the bigger fluffy
>rather than crying, the though fluffy starts to growl and struggle to get free.
>You ask the foal if its alright
>the foal looks at you confused
>Its tiny chest expanding and contracting quickly from the conmotion
>You ask the foal what should you do with the bigger fluffy
>"...wet go...?"
>Figures, after all, this is the foal's father
>You let the bigger fluffy go
>"ghhaaaa, fwuffy giff owwies"
>The fluffy bucks you on the leg over and over again, but you already decided to forgive its life
>You turn around the corner.
>You walk a dozen steps towards your home when you hear the scream of the foal
>You look around the corner and see the big fluffy stomping the foal
>You jog, upset, to the bigger fluffy again
>This time you pick him by the scruff
>"its just going to keep doing this if I let him go"
>The foal, now bruised, understand what you're saying
>You repeat the foal the question on what to do
>"g-gif fowevah sweepies!"
>You got it
>You pich the larger fluffy by the tail and swing it against the wall
>On the first wack, you hear the skull popping open with a loud crarking sound
>the rest of the slams slowly shed the fluffies head apart
>After five blows, the skull was completely shatered
>You drop it on the floor next to the foal
>The foal still looks terrified of the dead fluffy
>"chirp...no moww owwies"
>You guess
>You walk away, but the foal starts to chirp
>"chiirp, no weave, mummah nu wan fwuffy no mow, mummah nu wan ugwy babbeh, babbeh nee daddeh...huuu"

Wat do?

I take it home and give it a room

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

You got it.
>You feel to sorry for the fluffy
>you decide taking it home
>you carry it in the palm of your hand, it smells like piss and garbage bag juice
>at first, it does nothing but chirping and tremlbing, but as soon as you bring it inside, the calmness and silence of your residence makes it try to stand on its feet
>"waaah...houff so pwetty!"
>it starts to waddle its tail
>You really don't know much about fluffies, so you decide to look for a guide on the internet
>You put the foal inside of a large bowl and tell him to wait
>There are a bunch of bootleg tutorials online, old looking websites made with nothing but HTML and the desire to show text
>lets see...yadda yadda, something about a litterbox...hmm
>Nothing about little fluffies
>Ah, here it is, foals
>Hmm...they recommend you to feed the foal milk with a dosifier...no wait, some tutorials say if the fluffy already talks you should try to feed it solid food...some advice against it...hmmm
>You hear a loud noise in your kitchen, followed by frantic chirping
>"chiiirpchirpchirpchirp"
>The foal actually managed to flip the bowl and its partially trapping it bellow it
Wat do?

pick up the bowl and feed the foal solid food

By spamming that you my good sir, are the true cancer of Sup Forums

A class of students as a project have built a winter den for fluffies. Inside it is a number of foals.
A mare enters and takes a foal - and it should be noted this mare does NOT live at this shelter and is NOT the mother of any of these foals. The first sign that she is a bad mother is shown as she carelessly snaps the foal's leg while picking it up.
She walks the helpless foal she's stolen through the cold weather and up to a next she's built on a high cliff where she intends to take care of it.
At the bottom of the cliff we see previous foals owned by this mother who have fallen from the cliffside and died. It's unclear if these are other stolen foals, the mare's initial litter or a combination of both. What is clear is she returns to her nest to find her foals missing, and goes out to find replacements rather than figure out her predicament and relocate.

Hope that helps fam.

oh gee, save baby from smarty story number 3087

too keep it fresh you should add a poopie baby that was rejected by it's mother

>You flip over the bowl
>The fluffy is trembling in fear of the dark
> It sobs "Pwease mista, no more dawk! Dada always put babah there!"
>Fucking smarties
>"Alright no more dark. You're okay now. I promise."
>Feed it old cat food that you had since your cat died last month.
>Nothing better to feed it
>decide it needs a name
What's the name Sup Forums?

JFC I THINK I FINALLY HAVE A STYLE I LIKE

You try and write your own damn fluffy story and keep it original.

Last name booga, first name ooga.

Is brown foal.

Holy shit

why, id rather just write the same story over and over. just change fluffy names and boom instant faggotry

Cassette Tapes

This is no copypasta. I'm not that big of a faggot.

If you want realfaggotry, insert an OC of a smart, intelligent fluffy that kills all other fluffies because edge. Stories like those are real cancer, but this guys stuff is okay.

good stuff

Name it Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Fair, but he's not wrong that the trope is getting pretty tired. Smarties, much like foal rejection, are supposed to be phenomenally rare occurrences. You're free to do what you like, but you should know that this stuff is becoming very over-represented in the fandom. Try mixing it up a little next time.

never seen a smart fluffy but have seen 50000 savior stories , like what ya like, but for fuck sake mix it up, or just dont do it at all, your making it stale.
every greentext is the same,

>find abused fluffy
>save abused fluffy
>hurt smarty
>hurt momma that rejected baby

It's purple
> You name it cassette tape
>Don't know why, but what ever
>It's saying things like "Yay! Cwasette Tape! Cwasette Tape!" as it's jumping up and down
> Realize you have nothing to take care of a fluffy with
> Tell it calmly to eat its food as you look up some stuff
> It whines a little and chirps, but it calms down
> You rab your cats old litterbox
>this should work.
> Come back and see it's crying
> it shat on the table
>"Cwaette sowwy! No sowwy stick! Pwease!"
Wat do?

teach it how to use the litterbox

Take this into account. If you write a story that just has people kill the abused fluffy, the story would be boring and short. And as well, I did not chose these outcomes. I simply give outcomes based on inputs that I find interesting

Give it three hits with the sorry stick, tell it not to do it again.

Then proceed to feed your little Cassette Tape leftover risotto

Have some part 6

Smarty syndrome, where a house fluffy starts acting evil and demanding sketties is supposed to be rare, but people like smarty abuse so much that its become common

Smarties leading a herd in the wild is supposed to be normal though.

In my headcannon, a lone fluffy at home can decide that it is the head of its own "herd" and become a smarty, due to being kept away from other fluffies who might be more dominant

Where's the rest

what if they initially were rare but became common because of their aggressive breeding habits?

Screw it. Not enough people are replying to these, so combo time!
> You realize too late that cat food probably is a laxative to them.
>You think of giving it the "sowwy stick" but than remember that this fluffy was abused, and is wild. It knows jack shit about using the litterbox.
>You "spank" it softly with your fingers three times and tell it to " make poopies in the litterbox"
>It's sobbing but agrees
>A little tough love didn't hurt.
> You still need to get it food.
>give it your leftover risotto
>you need to get it proper food and supplies though
Wat Do?

thumb its eyes out for being a stupid , rat looking , cunt of a creature

Put the foal somewhere safe (a shoebox or something it can't get out of) and then go to the store to purchase goods when you hear the sound of more foals crying as the smarty has returned from the grave and is hungry for revenge and enfies.

play hide and seek, every time you find it it loses an ear/eye/limb

Put it in a casserole dish over a stove-top and watch the leathery skin of its hooves start to stick to the pot from the heat . watch it die.

bumping

feed it fluffy meat from kidnapped ferals. take photos of meal preparation . show it the photos once its an adult

well you cant just have
>meet fluffy
>kill fluffy
i agree

you can think im a troll or just being an ass, but sorry man, your story is stale, your not adding to the fandom, you're making it boring.

why didnt you adopt the dad instead, make him your abuse buddy , use him to punish other fluffies.
or tell a story about the baby running away , it doesnt always have to be saved by someone and adopted.
Have the momma come along and save the baby or better yet some how the baby saves itself, anything would be better then same thing over and over,
> be savior
>Justifed abuse/Karma

adding crap is worse than not adding anything at all. but if you like reading the same story over and over, more power to ya.

if you understand my position then great, if not oh well.

Summon your supplies with the power of satan

Plenty people like the regular stories dude. I get what you're saying, but at least the OP is trying

trap some rats. put them in a steel trash can for two days without food. throw the foal in

Quit sniffing glue - Sup Forums is coming to life!

I've seen the first one so many more times before. The second option is actually good, and I plan on writing a story like that soon. Just not on here.

fuck your argument do this one

adopting the dad you have seen? may i ask were? would love to see one

Seeing this continues to make me never want to see a doctor irl. I know there are things wrong with me, but I don't want to know the combined amount.

Look, if you want a story like that, write it for us. I wouldn't bitch about it if you did.

The problem with Sup Forums is that everyone bitches about how someones contribution is shit, and then doesn't contribute anything themselves.

This is why chooose your own adventure threads die

continue this please

Please post the rest of this comic, I haven't seen it in a long time and it's actually pretty good

Fuck. I hate digging around my files for this. Fuck it. Making a fluffy folder.

Holy shit user

OP here continuing tomorrow

MORE!

>everyone bitches about how someones contribution is shit
>This is why chooose your own adventure threads die

you fucking idiot , I was picking the adventure. and telling you not to argue with people . and rather than continue the fucking story, you keep arguing . how much of a fucking mongoloid are you ? your stories not even that bad but you cant cherry pick the choices in a "pick your own adventure shit" . your better off just writing stories and not giving us the choice. stupid cunt.your contributions appreciated when you contribute and don't argue when a stranger on the internet hurts your feelings for not liking your stuff. Now continue the story and ether take the choices from anons and stop being a hug boxer, or just write the fucking thing for yourself.

im done

the funny thing about these CYOA threads is if it isnt justified the writer just ignores the imput, instead writing the same thing we saw last greentxt

thats why the threads die, its the same adventure every time lol

yea i have like 10k pics/stories and have only sorted half of them, fucking sucks

Op here that guy was not me. I'm just tired. It's 3:00 AM here and I'm going to bed. That faggot can go away.

thats that good shit

I think it would have been better if some bystanders found the fluffy and either
A) Threw firecrackers in
B) Fed the fluffy by throwing down food and water until the fluffy died in a pool of it's own shit
C) Flooded the hole for the lulz.

fair play OP , get some sleep friendo . thanks for not being a faggot .

>fluffy thread
>Almost entirely people arguing
Worst thread ever.

Too tired to think. Suggestions are good, and writing them down. Will pick up tomorrow.

I am tantilized by how fucking creepy this is
SHOW ME MORE

makes pretty decent sense actually

yep
this means that in the long run all non-smarties will likely go extinct

That is pretty much it. The artist wolfram never finishes what he starts.

Sadly, that is all there are of that story