Mfw reddit fuels this much cancer

>mfw reddit fuels this much cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=qgi_TDVH8kA

The internet is evolving, if you don't like it - you can go elsewhere.

Fucking cuck

You sound like a Trumper

cancer

Checked

>muh progress

Not all change is good.
An internet overrun by every faggot and child with phones in their pockets is an example of bad change.

Thank you. This fucking cuck won't be happy until everyone is sipping on estrogen.

Yeah so just because you like H3H3 and Idubbbz doesn't mean that everyone else is a faggot. TASTE IS SUBJECTIVE. Why can't you people understand that?

correction
leafyishere fuels this much cancer

True that. But reddit is what got this rug rat popular.

Here's the thing:

Some of us remember when not everyone had internet. Most people online were nerds, weirdos... well, hobbyists really. Now that every twelve year old and their mother is everywhere online, spreading their macros, forced memes, and normal outlooks on everything, those weird hobbyists among us can't help but feel that something great has been lost.

Why can't you fucks understand that?

I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice
A shadow of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into

checked

Because they don't know what is good for the world. They're pure evil.

Bad memes were traded for bad memes, there is no "great era" of the internet and you really are just a fucking nostalgic retard for thinking so.

what a cuck.

Kids, soccer moms, normalfags in general are a plague. Like locusts, they descend upon the internet destroying everything they touch... and the worst part is that they're arrogant about it.

I know dude. People need to follow the rules more.

"Normalfags", really? can you really type with a strait face? What exactly do think these "normies" are destroying? do think the internet was ever a bastion of intellectual thought? It was always just cringy and thoughtless memes and shitposting. Get over yourself - you have no argument, you are nothing but a sad sack of shit feeding on your own nostalgia from a time before you completely failed.

How the fuck would you know? You weren't there, man.

BASED

This goes double for

If you can't type normalfag with a straight face, there's a whole world outside for you and all sorts of superfun social media aimed at you. Just leave us a few untouched corners, you ignorant cocky bastard.

What killed us more than anything was the old "1 & 2 only apply to raids" bullshit... and fucking myspace.

Are you serious? I wasn't there? My first computer was a fucking Apple 1 i'm pretty sure I remember more about the beginnings of the internet than your hormone-fogged teen brain.

I can't believe i'm being condescended by an actual autist. just because I don't share your disorder doesn't mean your "special" corners of the internet are sacred.

>12 year old grill
>445k subs
>actually defending this
you're a fucking 00 kid yourself, that's why you'll never understand

> 23 matches on tineye

Yeah. Sure. You were there.

I will kill you slowly if I find you.

You've been cancer all along then, if you're really defending the pos this site has become

And whose videos do you watch that are so much more superior? admit it, you are just old and out of touch - the content matters, not the creator. Unless the only thing you watch is educational documentaries, you have no valid argument.

>expecting me to save screenshots myself from that long ago
>mfw

If you've really been here all this time, you would know Sup Forums was never good, always a POS.

>implying anyone worth a damn is on jewtube

So normal he can't even see that there's a world beyond google-owned shit
.. but when he finds out about it, he will destroy it.

>implying you could've what with your dad only being 8 years old then

Your're the one implying that YouTube has value, by criticizing someone who has a lot of subscribers.

Maybe you need to go to a board with IDs because you're not so good at following an anonymous board yet; I never said anything about youtube, just normals ruining the internet.

>Implying you know anything about me whatsoever
>Implying that I don't have Polaroids of my computer adventures in a bag in my basement
>Implying I will go through scanning that shit to appease an actual autist like you.

>never good
>n00b meme that never died

>"normals ruining the internet"
tell me more about how waiting 2 minutes for a picture to load was such a better experience.

Yeah. I know you.
And no you don't... that's why you won't.

The picture wasn't of a frog on a unicycle.

wow - you really are this delusional. I've been here from the beginning - and I will say this: Sup Forums is the same quality as it always was. If you disagree, you are a newfag pretending otherwise.

Are you fucking serious? I saw five minutes of the shit OP linked, she's just doing whatever every other popular youtuber is doing.
>Huheuhe, le funny burp closeups xD Le 12 year old grill cursing xDD

It's all just forced and xDxdLULrandom.
Besides dota, sc and smash-casts, and personalities from those scenes, I pretty much watch Robbaz, STAR_, Jerma985, Cinemassacre, Mr Sark, Joe Goes and CarlSagan42

Dude Robbaz is the fucking embodiment of "lol so random" thats his entire sense of humor, just because he does series on more advanced games doesn't make him more sophisticated.

Yeah it was a pixelated pair of tits - so much better right

I'm not even human bro

I'm gonna have to disagree. This place may have been full of underage kids back then too, but they weren't born in the fucking 00s. We didn't have youtuber threads, or banana or mango threads. It wasn't as fucking forced, gay and/or fake as it is now

Things are definitely different. While I still think you're lying, I'll proceed as if you weren't.

For one, the speed at which the boards move tends to bury potentially good threads. Unless it's really posted and reposted almost constantly, nothing develops but the same familiar threads over and over again.

Phonefags. Normalfags. The tech/internet savvy of the average Sup Forumstard has dropped drastically. Doubt most here could even figure out how to irc.

The spirit seems different. It's more "post first. read later... or never". There's comparatively nothing that happens collaboratively anymore.

tl;dr I think you suck.

The point was that it wasn't the same unfunny fucking thing over and over. I mean, sometimes it was but not nearly as much.