Any medfags on Sup Forums? need some help/advice

any medfags on Sup Forums? need some help/advice

what the fuck is this on my leg? the area around it is itchy as fuck & i feel a slight pain in the center. I'll say about a week ago it was just a red mark that really itched, now it's fucking grown into mount rushmore

It's definitely AIDS.

Are you actually autistic? It's just a boil. Sterilize a needle and prick it like a man.

You have cancer and will be dead in a week.

I think its a go fuck yourself

op here how do i sterilize a needle?

its a spot, pop it

It is a rare condition called "Leg-Eye". There is, due to a genetic disfunction, a new eyeball growing out of your leg.

Dint listen to these fucks I'm a emt. It's definitely herpes.

just pop it and eat the protein filling.

Looks like an advanced form of bulimia.
Trust me, I'm a scientist.

It looks like you've been exposed to some nerve gas, OP. I'm sorry. You're gonna die.

Burn that bitch with a lighter. Then wipe it off with rubbing alcohol or any hard drink.

Light it on fire. Use it while it's still hot for the best results.

Eat it.

pop it, clean the area and cover it with something decent. literally irrelevant

Boiling.fucking.water
Are you retarded?

Looks like an ingrown hair just pop it

probably some ingrown leg hair that got infected or a boil or some shit, just pop it faggot

inflammation of the hair follicle

Piss on it. Pee is sterile.

Go fuck yourself to Mars.

you too

The reason I said that is that I don't want to be on the same planet as you, getit?
If I were to fuck myself to Mars as well, it would defeat the prospect.

how am i supposed to hold it while burning or boiling it

In your urethra.

between your vagina lips

get a lighter
get a needle

hold needle by non-sharp end
flick lighter on
hold lighter to sharp end
hold 10-15 seconds

put that shit in your leg you pussy

Being that no one here is giving real advice, I'll do that.

First quuestion for you, have you been anywhere recently that might be used by many people and not washed. Example being a gym. The leather seats and even wrestling mats are filthy and can give you some serious bacteria infections.

By the looks of it, I'd say you have a staph infection. I had one on my knee in middle school after wrestling. Exactly how you describe.

Starts off a red mark, then starts turning into a white head. TRY NOT TO ITCH THE AREA. You will(like I did) spread that shit all over your leg.

Everyone here telling you to lance it is wrong. Depending on the type of Staph you have, you will treat it differently. I had MRSA which is the worst one.

Do not pop it yet. 2x daily you're going to put alcohol and hydrogen peroxide on it. Not sure on order. Then gauze that shit, and use medi-tape. Do this in the AM and before bed. Eventually, maybe a week later, it will look horrible. It will turn into a big ol bubble. Now you will pop it. I can't honestly say what the best method is. The we did it was using medical scissors, cutting a tiny incision, and gently squeezing around the area.

THIS WILL HURT LIKE A FUCKING BITCH. Find something to bite on. Get some gloves and/or Qtips and start squeezing. I doubt anything will come out but you have to keep trying.

If nothing comes out at first, keep going until you cant and repeat daily. Took me honestly about a month of doing this everyday and it went away.

Staph infections are deadly dude. Eat well, clean it, take vitamins, and keep it iced at night if it gets really hot. I couldn't ever sleep from the pain and heat it radiated.

GOOD LUCK NIGGER

>how am i supposed to hold it while burning or boiling it

Seriously? Place a needle in a small glass with a little antiseptic of the kind you can buy cheaply at any grocery store. Leave it there whilst you wash your hands, scrub them well.

Have tissues, paper towel or cotton wool on hand. prick boil with needle, then wipe it clean with a little more antiseptic soaked in the tissue/towel/wool.

fuck you

i burned my finger you asshole!!!

I don't believe you own a lighter fam.

It's a pimple you fucking retard, fuck off

its a boil you fucking faggot

just squeeze the shit out of it prolly an ingrown hair or a boil

Don't reproduce.

Oh you're an expert huh? There are probably 10 different things a doctor would say it is just off the picture. Just go ahead and pop it cause who cares huh? It's not like popping it could cause a serious infection...please finish Junior High at least before posting.

>Just go ahead and pop it cause who cares huh?

Exactly, if he wants our advice that's what it is.

op here what now?

kill yourself