Why most people think that Argentina NT is Messi+10 more players? even without Messi it'd be a very good team

why most people think that Argentina NT is Messi+10 more players? even without Messi it'd be a very good team

why doesnt di maria play for you guys more often?

Only if Di María is fit
If he isn't we are forced to use fucking Lavezzi

Gaitán has been quite good so far

because he's always injured

Because he's injured

Will be back for the final or maybe to play a couple minutes against USA

>tfw we aren't the only ones using chinese league players

phew

US is the best team in the tournament right now though

hope ur memin

Obviously yeah, but Messi dick suckers blow what he does out of proportion.

We only have one and he's on the NT because he's Messi's friend

You have 3 starters from the Chinese league and like 5 from the BR league. You are beyond fucked

>3
2, >Gil and Renato Augusto

>5
4, >Elias (broke a rib, is months out), >Alisson (although he's gone to Roma), Gabriel and Lucas LIma

Dunga is gone now so the team will be different.

you had 3 and 5 in the last match mate, I can't remember the names

the only ones playing in Europe were Filipe Luis, William and Firmino

I was going by the last match, against Peru. It was 2 and 4 and should be less when Thiago Silva, Nerman and Douglas Costa inevitably come back.

I'm an American studying abroad in Argentina right now. I'll be throwing around mediocre shitposts with the new flag until Tuesday

Because its easy to explain "Messi" to retards which is like 90% of people on the planet

>Messiless Argentina
>(You)

it's exactly the opposite, Messi haters always undervalue what he does.

He's pretty much always the best player on the field. The best passer, best finisher, best playmaker. Even his headers are great for his height.

Like how everyone autistically complained how he won best player of the 2014 WC award.

he clearly was by far the best player. your delusion is cute. Shows how little you know about soccer.

Tsunaldo coccsuccers pls go.

/thread

/thread

>everyone complained, including authoritative people in the football world
>but NO EVERYBODY IS WRONG, YOU'RE ALL IDIOTS FOR NOT SEEING HOW GREAT MESSI WAS LOL, YOU KNOW NOTHING POOR PEASANTS

He sure showed his finishing skills against the juggernaut teams of Switzerland (who conceded 5 goals to France) and Belgium.

>everyone complained
You don't know what "everyone" means

>denying the obvious

I was literally quoting - "everyone autistically complained".

this

Argentina without messi doesn't even get to the world cup

Argentina with messi needed his 90th minute goals to beat fucking algeria and iran

i feel sorry for Messi having this burden then getting trashed because his "socios" lavezzi and higuain choke the finals

He didn't deserve that award in the slightest since he disappeared when Argentina played the actually good teams and not the pathetic ones he was statpadding against. There were many players that deserved that bullshit award more than him.

>late goals in close games are statpadding
Replace Messi with Kroos/Muller/Neuer etc and Argentina don't make it out of the group stages

It was 5 playing in Europe (6 if you count Alisson) and Firmino didn't even go to the Copa.

Daniel Alves, Miranda, Filipe Luis, William and Coutinho.

Gil and Renato Augusto play in China.

Elias, Alisson (now on Roma), Lucas Lima and Gabigol play in Brazil.

Ahem masherano.

The dude is like the pillar of the team.
Romero is pretty good desu.

Everybody else is shit.

Go to bed hamez

>most chances created
>most passes
>most goals + assists
>most take-ons won
>most successful dribbles (meme stat but holds possession)
>highest attack score (above robben)

>"b-but he didn't deserve it!"

the only player statistically as good as him was James Rodriguez but Colombia didn't make it far enough

/thread

Yeah, but replace Messi with any other player and Argentina still make it to the final after destroying the powerhouses of Nigeria, Bosnia and Iran (the kind of shitty teams he always statpads against); since the defense carried Argentina during the entirety of the knockout rounds to the final.

>muh stats
If we're going by stats then Kross should have gotten it since he was the best according to Fifa's own Castrol Index.

Why can't Messifags accept that Messi won the "makes the most money for Adidas Award".

/thread

>castrol index

ahahahahaa

Exactly my point, stats mean absolutely jack shit in Football.

>relegation to CONCACAF
top kek

David Luiz is the best player in the world and no one can deny that

I just noticed that kek