IM HIGH AS HELL ON ECTASY

IM HIGH AS HELL ON ECTASY.

also; general drugs thread

Anybody in the 928 area?!?!

get off the internet and do something fun you retard

First off if you were rolling (actual term idiot) that hard your eyes would be jittering so hard you wouldn't even be able to read the screen. You would also be zoning out like crazy, i.e. The last thing on your mind would be posting a thread about it. Pic related.

Ooooh, what's that?

MDMA why else would I post a picture of it lol.
Picture also related, I have a testing kit.

Lake havasu here

Never seen powder-like MDMA like that, what is it mixed with?

My assumption is MDA but I didn't ask the guy. When it's tested it immediately starts bubbling and evaporating, which tends to indicate purity. However there's no way to tell unless you send it to an actual testing lab, which I'm not going to do. People snort .3 and they start puking from the serotonin so thats a good enough indication for me.

Looks too fine to be mdma, mda is a lot finer when crushed. Could be numerous things though, could be dry speed or coke. MDMA when crushed even finely chopped still isn't as fine looking as that, it's more crystalline.

I've been high on U-47700 for about a week and a half straight. Shit's great, yo. I fucking love opioids.

Holy fucking awesome batman! We have either Crystals or just good old fashioned pills here.. How long does the high last with that powder? How much do you dose; lines or points on a knife/key?

So without knowing how much he's took and his tolerance you assume he wouldn't be able to operate a computer or just maybe be sat at home chilling maybe with friends and gone on Sup Forums for a bit. My tolerance to mdma is insanely high I can function completely fine on it, even someone who's took it a few dozen times would be fine and not gurning like fuck

I remember when I was in 13

I know it doesn't look like normal MDMA, I used to get precapped shit and had to pay out the ass for it. It was whiter and had tiny shards in it. I don't have a picture cause it's been years but I still remember what it looked like. As long as it tests black it doesn't really matter. if it tests yellow then you got fucked with bath salts.

MDA and MDMA are too different drugs with different effects, yes some of the effects are the same but I've found MDMA produces the same results in all people where as MDA tends to be subjective. Me for example I had a 250mg line of MDA and it did nothing although that could be due to cross tolerance with MDMA but still I've seen people have very little effect from MDA. MDMA produces more empathy in people I've found than MDA does but MDA produces more visuals where as MDMA doesn't often give people visuals

Dude. You shouldn't go so hard on kids who uses this site for managing their self confidence. Chill out!

Yeah bath salts are minging mate, I got sold a gram of bath salts as mdma. Was through tor though, I can tell if somethings mdma, mda, speed, mkat, coke, meth, bath salts etc just by sight and taste these days. Hammered stimulants too much when I was 18-23 haha

if someone uses Sup Forums to manage self confidence they're in the wrongggg place my friend

Just agree with the poster before you. He seems to know alot about this kinda stuff! We all know sounding knowledgeable will cover up a huge portion of your actual mental retardation.

If he's making a thread about how fucked he is one can assume that he's taken a lot. I dose 2-3x more than everyone else I know, and I can still function if I wanted to. Besides unless there's a specific reason for trying to function, like getting pulled over (has happened to me) it serves no purpose. You're essentially dumbing your high down.

I've taken speed, meth, coke, mdma, mkat, weed, dozens of research chems, lsd, shrooms, 2-cb, 2-ci, 2-ce, nbome, dozens of pharmaceutical drugs. I've taken upwards of 4 ounces of mdma and hundreds of pills. I know what I'm talking about

That's what I was saying. I was disagreeing with the guy who said if he was "rolling"(hate that term) then he wouldn't be on here

Le memester arrives. It's super effective!

I am that guy.

>"ACTUALLY.."
if elitist snobs are bad, drug elitist snobs are the worst.

enjoy yourself OP

Hey Sup Forums, I just took LSD for the first time about 10 minutes ago. I take prozac and I've read that SSRIs make LSD less potent but my guy said the dose was about 350mcg per hit and I only took one. Any tips before I'm fucked?

this. i do way more than others i know and while sometimes rapid eye movement etc can make things a little awkward, mdma is by no means debilitating at sensible doses. if you take so much that you can't even do the most basic things like using the internet then you're probably just abusing the fuck out of it.

there is literally no point in bragging about how much drugs you can handle on Sup Forums. just makes you come off as a loser.

Again I'm the one that posted the picture and talked about 2x dosing. I'm used to dosing at least a half gram every time, as a starter dose. At least in my opinion if you're going to do drugs go big or go home.

Be around people

I can't imagine frying by myself.

It's extremely unlikely that each is 350mcg each in all honesty. Most people put 100-200 on each blot. If he's putting that much on there he's risking 1 a loss of profit and 2 someone taking too much and losing their mind. Do you actually know what chemical it is specifically? If you do that could explain why they're dosed so high, if they are in fact dosed at 350.

If your guy was telling the truth (unlikely) you're about to get fucked up.
Just go with it and remember that the trip will end eventually.

when the drugs hit hard, what do you do?

All I know for sure is that he told me there's roughly 6-8 drops on each hit and that they're LSD

slump over and watch my visuals

Took some addy earlier, been coming down for the last three hours, feelin like shit.

try to keep posting if you can, it's fun to talk to tripping people

Well people don't really just drop the liquid on there, generally. Most people dilute it in water and soak the blotter sheet in a container. Obviously this could not be the case cause I don't know your guy nor have I tried the acid. 350 is roughly 3 hits from a normal dealer, which is a decent dose. Most I've ever done was 4 hits, I went to Busch gardens and it was a nightmare due to the heat. Regardless SSRIs generally reduce the effect significantly, so if it's doses that high it would probably more like 75-150 (rough estimate of course can't know for sure). Which is around 1 hit, it should be noticeable at least but nothing crazy.

So things out of the corners of my eyes seem to be a bit squiggly right now and colors are kinda weird as is my blanket

Pic related, my blanket

Download and watch "holy mountain" it's a movie from the 70s and its trippy as fuck. The entire movie is a mescaline trip I swear. When you're tripping it will blow your mind.

time for music

I got dark side of the moon on standby right now

I just said said fuck It and took the second hit

also your visuals will be much better if you just stare at something instead of looking around

I might go out to a bonfire later and chill with some friends around the fire

should I try ecstasy

RIP

I would totally do it as long as they're cool
not OP but absolutely

Depends what you mean by ecstasy. If you're talking about just buying a random pill and eating it then no. Get a kit and figure out what it is first so you don't die.

OP here. I took another pill of 200mg. How much is needed to kill myself?