You fucking serious with this shit? People actually type amen for this shit?

You fucking serious with this shit? People actually type amen for this shit?

It's on Sup Forums every fucking day too, those gay "if u c dis wile scrolin past 1 page ur good luk cum but only if u post thx in dis thrad"

its more of an underageb& detector than anything

People do that as a joke. To show hpw absurd it is. They memeify it to poke fun at it. Sadly Poe's Law is in effect here.

This. Your fucking retarded for thinking people were serious

Shit like this is basically a way to give everyone OCD. I always ignore this kind of shit. Fucking stupid.

>Poe's Law
>tipping intensifies

But what about real shit like aliens, ski walkers and Belgium?

>getting mad that I tried to explain something to you so you reffer to ad hominems.

>Dozens of books
>countless tales
>hundreds of poems
Did...did I wrote any law?

do not fear comrade! Inmunity cat is here to protect you all from any damaging entities!

Yeah. All the millennials and boomlets.

Yup. Pretty sure his law was anyone with your post number has to fuck themself with a rake and post pictures.

Get a gun, just in case.

Amen

I own many guns my friend. I am from Texas.

You mad son?

Immunity cat and a gun will get you through eternity fellow carrier.

Thats why were the best state

>ad hominem
>tipping intensifies

also
>reffer

amen

Seig heil

Fucking hate that, especially middle school kids who type "IF U SHARE IT WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF UR LIFE 2MORO, U'LL GET KISSED, VIRGIN FAGGOT. IF YOU IGNORE, TINA FEY WILL RAPE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP"

And these fockers should wear seatbelts

You damn right I rule.

Yeah that's more of a joke they do it ironically thus why Sup Forumstards have been making their own as a parody for years.

Reasons like that is why I don't have a facebook or any other social media shit.

I think they were hit by the car, and not flew out from the windshield.