My girlfriend says her mouth is to small to give me blowjobs without her teeth scraping against my dick...

My girlfriend says her mouth is to small to give me blowjobs without her teeth scraping against my dick. What can do about this Sup Forums?

knock her teeth out.

Find a new gf.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUCE
Ples

my gf has this problem too. Bj's are uncomfortable. Learn to be happy with what you got, push for anal.

was gonna say the same thing

if a midget and a child are able to give blowjobs then your girlfriend just doesn't want to get better because she doesn't like sucking your dick. next time she wants you to go down on her say "my tongue is too small to eat you out."

Shove it down her throat

Veruca James

I really think this is bullshit unless you're seriously packing. Tell her to open wide like she does at the doctor's office

whenever she uses teeth: you smack that bitch in the fucking mouth.

Tell her to cover her teeth with her lips, it may not be the most comfortable solution but it's only fair she tries if you're going down on her... The reality of it is she probably doesn't like giving blowjobs for whatever reason, for a normal girl it should be as pleasurable as sucking tits for us, so this is going to be one of those things where you're going to have to ask her to meet you halfway as in trying. Make her lick and stroke you, etc. If you accept this your sex life can only go downhill... IS she good or at least enthusiastic fucking?

learn to like the teeth. tell her to use her tongue more.

/thread

she has lockjaw, restricting vertical movement and preventing full dilation

That may work for circumcised guys but there's no learning to like teeth in my experience... And besides, if you've ever had good blowjobs you know asking for no teeth is just the preliminary of actual technique, who wants a sex partner not willing to improve?

/Thread

Fuck man, isn't lockjaw tetanus, leaving aside she wouldn't have long to live are you putting your dick in the mouth of a girl who may at any time have a fit that will cause her to bite down with such strenght she could fucking shatter her teeth?

10/10

wash your dick so she doesnt keep lying to your ass

anal

just have regular sex or just fucking get someone else to suck your dick

Veruca James in Work Sucks the Big One