Are you depressed Sup Forums?

Are you depressed Sup Forums?
Compare results

psymed.info/clinical-depression-test

I don't know whether I'm depressed (the doctors I've consulted can't say for sure), but that's depressing.

Number six makes no sense. I'll pass.

it say midly, so i dont give a fuck

Scored 69

Moderately depressed....didn't need a test to know that

Number six is so fucking obvious

Is this bad?

At least it's the first 69 I've had in years

Either it is as it used to be or not. Scale is not necessary

yeah, but

When you're this depressed you don't need a test to decide if you are or not. It's pretty obvious

Cheer the fuck up, you'll be dead soon

Fuck my life.

Oh.

>got an 11
Diagnosed with major depressive a year ago, maybe two, my memory is shot. I smoke a lot of weed and can maintain a positive attitude. Sleeping more, eating more and exercising all helps. Took up a hobby.
At my worst I stayed in bed for a week straight and no hygiene, didn't care about anything, just thinking fucked up things that didn't make sense. I didn't realize that then

>share your results on facebook

Mildly depressed. Even in this i am average.

Should definitely consider suicide now, nothing unique or great something average like jumping off a bridge

wewlad

Just a disclaimer, is all

Knowing my luck everyone would probably like it.

Scored 43, "mildly depressed"

But this test is bullshit. The questions are incredibly easy to cheat -- by which I mean you give biased answers whether you like it or not. You already have a preconceived idea about whether you are depressed or not and you will gauge your answers according to that.

No one can provide an honest answer to a question like how often do you wish to be dead. The answer you clicked on is just what seemed right with how much you guessed you are depressed in the first place.

virgin detected

This test is a pile of shit, you can't put a rating on how depressed you are from a few questions, you know how you feel.

I'm depressed as fuck, every day feeling like I just want to get it over with and die, but apparently the answers I gave say I'm "moderately depressed"

Did the test make you feel depressed?

Scored: 7

32. Scored mildly depressed.
> I'M ON TRACK FOR CLINICAL DEPRESSION Sup Forums

No

I'm pretty depressed. I did my own research into how I wanted to go about treating it.
Decided I wanted to take Adderall and faked having ADHD to get it. Working great so far.
Don't know why they don't prescribe this more often to people with depression.

Scored: Trips

/thread

Scored same as this guy. Doesn't surprise me that I'm moderately depressed.

Great detective skills

I should have done that. They prescribed me this shit.

Le Edge Magnifique Grande

Well I'm retarded and took the pic sideways

scored 66 although I want to kill myself more than when I actually tried back in february this some bullshit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

83 here, does that mean I win or lose?

Good job!

It means you lose. Sorry fam.

I got a 45 and labeled mildly depressed when I put "always" to wanting to die and thinking life is worthless.

GG.

>Depression "test"
>Question 1: "Are you depressed?"

Piss off you retard

Friendly reminder that this has been posted from an Apple mobile device and you can close the thread and let it 404, folks. Meanwhile, I'll sage it. No need to thank me, just doing my friendly bit to make this board great again.

Nice copypasta

summerfag

Are you feeling irritable?