Get this b fags, I slammed a '91 Toyota truck 6mph into a monument. I forever suffer brain damage as a result...

Get this b fags, I slammed a '91 Toyota truck 6mph into a monument. I forever suffer brain damage as a result. During the extreme collision, glass exploded everywhere and got in my lungs, I had collapsed lungs. The truck engine came backwards and crushed my left femur in half, requiring immediate surgery. Broke my left ankle/toe as well, Godamnit. Holy fucking shit did I fuck up that day in '14! Damn! I forgot Slayer and Cannibal Corpse for guitar :'( makes me Suicidal

Shoot me with questions, I am a retard ask away . . .

God damnit 60 mph not fucking 6

6mph damn

Good thing you weren't going 10mph

How did you remember all of your lines in Moonraker and then Happy Gilmore?

No option, forced puncture through my neck to my lungs to breath. A titanium rod's in my left femur right now. Fuck did I fuck up!

If you cut that faggot hair, maybe you could see you were about to drive into a stationary object.

Stfu faggot no

Fuck yo couch nigga

Did you get the truck going again? I need the diff from it. Lol truck captcha

Would you say you now have suicidal tendencies? Hurrrrr

Btw I am 6'2 and a half LOL you're all faggot midgets

No shit dude I killed myself that fateful day

Atleast I know how to drive. Just because you have long hair doesn't mean u have to drive like a woman.

holy fuck yur right could be his kid.....and OP is lucky fag at least yur alive and my friend did something similar 1 guy dead 1 guy blind for life from glass

U really are dumb. Were you getting a Pepsi? All u wanted was a pepsi? And she wouldn't give it to you?

Kek

Hey Richard, what monument did you hit and how much did the repairs cost your family?

I was alone praise god only I got hurt I would've long ago killed myself if ibwas in a holw because I hurt somebody

oh yeah and also dude driving blew his own head off a year and a half later

Get this horse shit: the city demanded I pay them for obstructing the monument. I pushed it and hurt it, the wanted a little over 2 thousand!!!

Wtf fr

Holy shit 6mph m8 you crazy motherfucker

Typo I have brain damage it was a rediculous 60

Sounds fair to me, those film royalties should cover that easily anyways Mr. Kiel...

Real questions real comments come the fuck on Sup Forums

I am never to drive ever again. Not that it's forever illegal, my parents just say no and Fuck it I'm sopposed to be maggot food, I'll listen. I am too fucked up, I lost the ability to run & not even a fatass! Fucking gaaaaay

Scar from surgery just for the broken ankle, maaaaany more new scars

dude you're alive in the information age where being social doesn't require you to be ambulatory quit fkn crying. and trim those brows geico

My femur scar, surgery & whatnot with bonus penis

Why, a handsome, young professional like yourself should have no problem at all rebounding from this minor setback. Keep your resume updated, monitor your Linkedin Profile, and network, network, NETWORK!

Lol noob idk why but YOU make me laugh

I've got news for you Java man. That wreck 'aint got nuthin' to do with it.

thanks bro that means a lot serious

With what, remember, brain damage

I had to learn all over again how to walk and talk, shit was savage as fuck

6'2 and 180 something I'm not fat, here's the feeding tube scar, I was put into an induced coma

The monument was removed. Muehehehehehehee lol

Anybody want more op pingis?

k i feel for you on that musta been hard. props on that. but would it have killed you to put just a litle effort into trimming those eyebrows? I mean shit compared to the other stuff it's like nothing...

Fuuuuuck I dare not, my retarded ass will make myself an abomination