REKT: SAND NIGGER EDITION

REKT: SAND NIGGER EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip
repository.wlu.edu/bitstream/handle/11021/32340/WLURG38_ArchPapers_Blomster_1984.pdf?sequence=1
heretical.com/cannibal/fiji.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratu_Udre_Udre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All caps. Retard detection is activated.

Are all the nice mens having a meeting is died?

Seems like an inexpensive way to travel.

how it feels to chew 5 gum

is all killed :(

god damn what a painful looking death

I think it's just a flesh wound.

For those about to rock, I salute you...

I wish this was real

always love all the 16 year olds in these threads pretending their hard. Its customary for everyone on this board to pretend they masterbate to gore videos, when in reality most of you are wimpy awkward fucks that can barley talk to girls your age, and would get your pasty asses beaten by most of the people in your age group.

anyway heres some jennifer lawrence.

but it is

hmm delicious

>now this is podracing

>always love all the 16 year olds in these threads pretending their hard.

Well, if some cunt's coal chute doesn't make the teeners hard, I don't know what would.

I actually like the videos. They piss me off, but I'm training to be a mercenary, (I know it sounds fucking retarded, I'm not a neckbeard) and these videos just make me want to get over there faster cause it's fun.

8060 Mirrors: Enjoy Sup Forums 1) dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1 2) a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip Password is included.

>I'm training to be a mercenary

Drinking Red Bull and playing lots of vidya are we?

God damn, that looks like a bullshit way to go out.

Yea

It's actually a contracting company in Northern Canada. They pay for military training and school when you're 18 and you don't actually get to go on jobs until you're 24. 1 more year and I'll be having my fun. They scout like the military and try to get athletic kids.

There's this common misconception that beheading is automatically fatal. It isn't. You guys need to fucking learn how to read.

Well, that should bring in lots of recruits for ISIS.

Derp.

I'll have you know I graduated top of my .... I dont even have the energy.

LMFAO. And then you woke up with splooge in your Spiderman Underoos.

How long do you think it takes from when they start cutting to when you die?

ISIS are nothing compared to the Fijians

>The Fijians also used cannibalism for torture. They would cook the victim slowly, and they would also often cut off the victim's limbs and would eat them in front of the victim while he was still alive.

repository.wlu.edu/bitstream/handle/11021/32340/WLURG38_ArchPapers_Blomster_1984.pdf?sequence=1

>In this space was a huge ‘braining stone,’ which was used thus: two strong natives seized the victim, each taking hold of an arm and leg, and, lifting him from the ground, they ran with him head foremost – at their utmost speed against the stones – bashing out his brains; which was fine sport for the spectators.

heretical.com/cannibal/fiji.html

>Udre Udre was a Fijian chief. He holds the Guinness World Record for “most prolific cannibal”. During the 19th century, Udre Udre reportedly ate between 872 and 999 people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratu_Udre_Udre

they seriously need a new flag, something more menacing looking.

Anyone have the acid bath one?

Anyone have the pic of a comatose girl showing her boobs? I need to fap right now like Shinji Ikari

they prob need to edit it first, it'll come out

>How long do you think it takes from when they start cutting to when you die?

Keep in mind that a severed head can still think ,make facial expressions, and try to talk a couple minutes after decapitation. The executioners working the guillotine in France used to hold the heads up by their hair to the crowds so they could see the expressions on the face.

I always wanted to see a vídeo like this. Those sand niggers are stepping their game up

fuckin kids in the back are scrambling to get a better view. kids in the west would be doing the exact opposite

Seriously though, can anyone tell me why sand niggers want to kill everybody? Do they not produce seratonin?

I honestly think they would cause human extinction if they had the means.

Fucking savages.

>. kids in the west would be doing the exact opposite

I dunno about that.

you want savage? They have their little children carry out the executions now. If this war ever ends we are going to have a new generation of great black metal bands

A taste of freedom

OP is out of meds again

>Seriously though, can anyone tell me why sand niggers want to kill everybody?

They don't want to kill everybody, they just want to kill everybody who doesn't believe the same bullshit that they believe in.

It's been that way since the invention of religion.

Is he our only hope against ISIS?

The west once was exactly like this. Unlike islam, we evolved.
Every human is capable of doing that. It gets a lot easier after some time, also.

When oxygen fully leaves the brain, I'd imagine.
Fuck, if that dude still had a little life left in him, I can't imagine what that would feel like. Not even the pain, but the lack of a body and signals being sent to nothing. You're trying to move, breathe, anything, and there is nothing there.

its these threads that make me hate these shit skin sand nigger fucks.

why cant we just nuke that entire part of the world?

That's a lot of boom boom to take down a flag

lol, that faggot is just interested in making more money for Donald Trump. He'll empty out the Treasury faster than Dick "the Prick" Cheney.

Why don't they rebel or something? I mean even if they fail, getting shot by them is a better and more honorable way to die than most of these deaths.
There's probably an obvious answer to this and I'm just a faggot, but oh well.

But theyre muslim, and they keep killing other muslims. I don't get it.

But I also don't care if they kill eachother. Religion is stupid I'm general, but Islam is just plain dangerous. The fewer of them there are, the better.

Almost a headshot, wtf

They most likely threaten torture if they don't behave.

the niggers of the sand would probaly just torture them and then kill them

So how many people have survived being beheaded? You're a retarded faggot who can't even troll properly.

>But theyre muslim, and they keep killing other muslims. I don't get it.

Catholics and Protestants never had any brutal bloody wars?

Kid, you have a LOT to learn.

They practice these kinds of things regularly so the prisoners don't know when they will actually be killed.

They'll more than likely do far worse to them if they try. They're faggots like that. Like cut their cocks off, fuck them like a goat, and flay their skin off in addition to the original execution.

Yes, that was centuries ago.
Mudslimes are just as fucking uncivilized today as they were a thousand years ago.

yeah around a thousand years ago, but they learned to be more rational

>Yes, that was centuries ago.

Do you know a single fucking thing about Ireland?

Dumb fuckinng ass.

He said, AUTOMATICALLY FATAL, AS IN, WHEN SLICED, YOU'RE GONE. Some has lasted for seconds before dying. There was a guy during the time of Napoleon who blinked several times before he ceased. He was a doctor and he told a colleague he'd blink until he died, which he did.

Collectively act up, hope some one gets their hand on a gun then kill a lot of them. You'll die in a crazy way, but maybe on or two of them will die too.

Clicked 20 times

>hate niggers
>gather around the execution table like the rest of the barbaric heathens.

you're not helping.

>since the invention of religion.
Kek

>Religion is stupid
Fucking LMAO

Yes because in Ireland they've been known to flay each other alive or slice off each other's heads.

You're a moron.

Story?

kill yourself retard

>>hate niggers

I see nothing wrong with that statement.

Honestly this one takes the cake for probably the worst way to go, and the most fucked up one I've seen so far. Holy shit I can't comprehend what the would even feel like. Why does blood start pouring from every orifice? holy fuck

>Yes because in Ireland they've been known to flay each other alive or slice off each other's heads.

YEP. Uneducated faggot.

Know anything about Socio-economics and politics?

Lmao

HAH!!! There's nothing in the treasury to empty out!! We're almost 20 trillion in debt, yo...

Looking closely at it that hill looks like it is fortified with at least 2 firing ports. Why attack a hill where the enemy is fortified if you could arty it first eh?

Yes. More than you do, apparently.

Fucking hell. I've seen some crazy ISIS shit before but this is just brutal. A slow and painful death. Poor bastard

You feel it too, don't you? Almost like.... a phantom pain.

>Thinking these two are even comparable
Kill yourself please

when i was on my SOI training, our instructors showed us gore videos for boredom, not for training.

I will say when I saw brain matter, I could caually smoke a cigarette after but it wasn't from a 20 second video, it was from months of verbal and physical degregation

and years of cod.

good luck asshole

>HAH!!! There's nothing in the treasury to empty out!! We're almost 20 trillion in debt, yo...

We still PRINT money that is still worth something, you fucking moron.

Truly profound. Isn't it? The boy refuses to use basic, unbiased, historical looks at the culture, economic, social, and poltical

Events in the history of the United Kingdom.

How the fuck could you compare Prostestants and Catholics tiffs with the brutality used by mudslimes

it;s the rest of the statement that makes ;you comparable to peasants.

About 3-4 minutes before the brain dies of blood/oxygen deficiency.

ive always wondered how their blood is so bright red it almost looks orange.
seen other vids in the thread but once in a while in these vids their blood is so insanely bright red/orange it makes me wonder why that is

Clearly it's a goat fucker in denial

>use basic, unbiased, historical looks at the culture, economic, social, and poltical

Apply the same factors to the miseast, you fucking dumbshit. It's the same pattern repeated.

Uneducated moron.

>it;s the rest of the statement that makes ;you comparable to peasants.

And your statement makes you a nigger.

Your opinion is invalid, shitskin.

It's probably the blood against the brightish soil making it seem brighter than it is

I hunt deer and blood always seems darker in the woods vs in an unplanted field

Im fucking loving the hilarious titles and comments.

Nice Jlaw pallete cleanser.

But this shit...as gruesome as it is, its like these people have nothing better to do. Literally fuckall in the desert so they resort to this? Morons...all of them. Thats what hurts me the most. Not that loved ones died. But these idiots think that they are accomplishing things. I just...with all of the information in the world, and being that these guys "edit" videos or at least keep up to date with some electronics and science and research...don't they ever ponder if theres something more than murder and revenge? Doesnt it get boring after a while? Are they even working toward a goal with these murders? What do they think they are achieving?

These people are boring and are a waste of time, and they wasted my time, and now I wasted your time. Shit's retarded and it leads to no where.

I highly doubt that claim. You resort to blaming religion in the U.K. As the sole reason for the wars in said country.

History is rarely black and white. I'd say religion was NOT the sole reason for the United Kingdom's tiffs.

fugg I remember back in the old days of the internet there were only like 10 real gore videos and they were all 60p resolution with a shitload of watermarks.

They make it so easy these days. Dat production quality too.