Tomorrow morning I confront my wife about her cheating on me. Any advice b?

Tomorrow morning I confront my wife about her cheating on me. Any advice b?

Is the pic related? Wtf?

Change your passwords, back up your data, hide anything you don't want broken.

Throw the guy's severed head at her feet when you do it. That's what I did.

Why the offset in the top pipe? Why not just 90° up???

Shes not the type to go psycho. I think she'll cry a lot

Make sure you have more than enough evidence to hang her in court too many Bros getting fucked in a divorce by cheating skanks

Probably fucked the offset up when bending it for something else. Instead of tossing it they reused it here.

Had to open wall to move boxes 3" left.

She cheats on you, why not an other time after this. how about you jump in the nope train with me.

My hard evidence is all from peeking at her phone when she wasn't looking

You should get a lawyer first. Seriously. Anal rape her until you file

Does she have a younger, cuter sister you can fuck and film it while you defile her?

You don't have enough to confront her then

Hire a PI, get the goods, then fuck her world up

Don't be hasty, user. ..do this the right way, revenge is a dish best served cold

Clean out your finances, don't be conspicuous, just get it done before any of this.

Not looking to piss her off or get even. I think she needs help.

how did you find out?

lawyer up before you do, its divorce time.

We have two kids, 4 and 6. It's her coworker teacher

Is he married? Fuck his shit up too.

She's going to take you for everythung you've got in the end. Women do not like to be shamed and turn vengeful instead of admitting their deceit. Also, once a cheater always a cheater. There is no help for people like that

You asked for advice, you're getting it. Get out in front of this before it's too late. Hire a PI, get the evidence you need to protect yourself in court.

take back everything you "lent" "gave to her, hoodies, dvds, playstation 2 etc..

Bring a gun

She will deny deny deny then try and get angry at you. It will be a level of false righteous indignation the likes of which you didn't think possible.

Consult a laywer first and foremost, they'll know more than most people in an internet thread, but suffice to say you're really not ready to confront her.

That is unless you're ok with never seeing your kids again.

shoot her

He wont listen. I already suggested that plus rape for good measure but hey they dont call it blue pill for no reason.

I like how OP is ignoring advice.

He thinks everything will be fine and dandy when he confronts her without doing any preparation before hand.

If you're fine with getting ass fucked and losing custody of your children then go ahead, or you can take peoples advice and make sure that you're in the clear and have nothing to lose.

Get proof first. Hard, unequivocal proof, or she will try to turn this shit around on you and take half your shit in the divorce.

This. What hurts the most is the reduced time you get to spend with your children. You raise a child everyday of their lives from birth to 5 years old, then some old man that you never met tells you that you can only see you're only allowed to see your child every other weekend. Not only that, but the bitch can find a job, or get married to someone across the country, and you never get to see your kid. Fucking bullshit.

Brink shootgun

That's tough, man. I'm sorry. There is no easy way to deal with this. What you need to do most is focus on the aspects of life you cherish, pour acid on her face, then find the guy she fucked, knock him out, and do the same to his genitals. Don't let it kill either of them. Let them remember.

I can see it now.

>Hi honey. Umm... I have a question. I mean... I was just wondering... I saw you messaging another guy... I was just wondering...

OP gets assraped in family court.

pic totally related

i get it chum

the pic is related.
the left box is the husband who is faithful to his wife which is why only one pipe from him goes to the second box which is his wife. the extra 2 pipes coming from the right side of the second box represents the people shes cheating with.

triple penetration
kek

OP does not need to concern himself with getting revenge on the guy. Its not the guy's fault. OP's wife is the one that opened her legs. He did not rape her or anything.

Just leave, lawyer up and cut your losses. The confrontation does nothing but cause butthurt that ends in trouble for you later. As good as you think it will feel, you are completely fucking wrong.

Blackmail her.

It's a matter of principle. If that guy gets to keep his genitals intact, he wins.

thats some low quality conduit work

>wife
Hahahhhaa fucking retard why the fuck would you marry a women in this day and age, are you out of your mind?

He ready for her to deny all of it and take it as your just over reacting. When I caught my wife she tried to down play the whole thing until just like with a lot of ways to grill people I'd ask questions I knew the answer 2 in several different ways. Eventually she will slip up. If the other dude knew she was a married woman. If seeking revenge is your thing I'd say it's justified. I would never hook up with a married woman. I've had a few try, but I always put myself in the shoes of the husband. Maybe he was a faithful guy like me at home wondering where in the fuck his wife was....pursue a married chick ur just as guilty. Fuck that guy. Be safe and smart user good luck.

> playstation 2
Yeah, the important stuff

Don't confront her. Women always win that shit. Make it simple, its done, tell her to get her shit and leave, when she asks why you tell her because i know you fucked XYZ.

Does her name start with a C?

Find the dude who did it. Chloroform his ass, tie him up and ball gag him, shove a baseball bat up his ass and leave him in the garage.

Go to your wife and say "Honey there's something in the garage I want you to see."

She needs to know who's in charge.

Rape her

it aint the dudes fault she's a whore. you don't have to beat up other dudes to prove your manhood or whos in charge. just cut the bitch off.

>it aint the dudes fault she's a whore. you don't have to beat up other dudes to prove your manhood or whos in charge

Oh yeah you do.

Let me tell you something when she sees the dude she was two timing you with wearing a wig and makeup, wimpering with a baseball bat up his ass. She'll think to herself, "Why was I fucking this pathetic sack of shit.' and everyone will know what happens if they go after your woman.

Honestly I'd still throw the bitch out on the streets after that; but a message has to be sent regardless.

so you sacrifice your freedom to prove a point to a worthless slut.

yeah that will show her how manly you are.

fucking idiot

Dress up like Hitler but use a butt plug. Then confront.

>2016
>wife

I'm with this guy. My advice is just do the 90 next time...makes it easier to pull..

Don't forget the ground tails..

>so you sacrifice your freedom to prove a point to a worthless slut.

Oh he ain't telling no one, that niggas got a date with some concrete shoes.

Bitch can tell whoever she wants if she fucking dares, there won't be nothing to find either way.

choke her to death. almost killl her if you dont want a harsher charge

siphon assets from bank account and stockpile your evidence to leave her penniless

Here's my advice user. Happened with my first 2 wives. (Will never marry again)

>have hard evidence. Phone records, reciepts, screen shots of inappropriate stuff in email or cell phone
>make back ups of evidence leave with lawyer or in lock box
>talk to a lawyer before she does
>file for divorce and drop evidence bomb on her and keep your shit.

>under rated post