I'm tired of being alive

I'm tired of being alive.

No; I'm not suicidal. I simply feel like an outsider. I'd like to say I'm a very intellectual individual, but that's perhaps my problem. I rarely ever express my feelings. I see life as a distraction to the inevitable demise we all face. I can't look past it. I wish I had a simplistic mindset, because this is Hell for me. I wish I could somehow find an equal or lesser minded individual that I could settle with, but I feel as though my mental instability (and unwillingness to admit outside of being anonymous) would only hurt them. I can't get help, because no one can help me. The chemicals that run through my brain and body are unbalanced and finds ways to revert back to my original depressed state of mind.

Anyways; who else is depressed on this lovely Friday night? Who else is suffering from the melancholy that is life? Come on, Sup Forums. Let's be sad together.

Jesus, OP. You're making me suicidal.

Join the club. I,m sitting 5 feet from the woman I wanted to make my wife. But that time has passed.

What makes you say that if they're so close?

>I'm tired of being alive.
yep, and all i can do is laugh at my own misfortunes

Most people are shit. Most Life is shit. I'm waiting for my next existence. Hopefully it will be better than this one. Fuck you and have a wonderful day.

Broke up with her 2 years ago.
Smooth breakup. Still friends (still fucked for a while, shes cheated on all 4 bfs shes had in this time with me)
But shes with someone else. And prolly gonna stay cuz I slapped her for being a slut once last year and she shaped up after that.
Proud of her and how shes grown up since but I don,t get the feeling she,ll ever love/want me again.

Just cross ur fingers that once her current bf moves away to California soon. I,ll get one last chance.
But I doubt it...
I even asked her father for her hand in marriage (answer was yes)

>I'd like to say I'm a very intellectual individual
That tells me all I need to know.

Whoa... satan reincarnation. Trippy.

Fucking hell the autism is real.

Well, I do hope for the very best for your situation. If she really is the one; she'll come back to you. Have the confidence you had when she met you/ fell in love with you and I'm willing to bet she'd come back to you. A

Welcome to Sup Forums. What the fuck did you expect, faggot?

I'm tired of you being alive as well.

right in the feels Sup Forumsrother

Thx.

Boobies!!!!!!!!@

Lol that was her.

>I AM TOO SMART FOR EVERYONE ELSE

I hope this is bait...

On the off chance that it's not, you need to stop thinking this way.

If you really are better than everyone, prove it and get a well paying job and guide humans to Mars or something.

>I can't look past the fact that life is a distraction and demise is inevitable.

Maybe it is, oh fuckin well. Live that distraction and try to have some fun, quit moping around.

>I'm depressed and no one can help me.

Have you tried? ACTUALLY tried?

Go see a doctor, the physical kind and the mental kind. Get that shit straightened out. Don't take some meds and call it a day, talk to someone (even if you think they have a "lesser mind", they know what they're talking about) multiple times, go see them over the course of a few months or years, I promise that you'll feel so much better if you actually try.

I can't self terminate. In case there is a god or gods I'd rather just wait this life out until the end. However if a god or gods exist then he/she/it/they are obviously evil because they would allow conscious beings to be miserable and experience things such as rape, murder, inequality, ect...

Maybe it is all a test.
Maybe it is all random and pointless.
Only answer in either case is to do the best you can.

I never said I was too smart or smarter than anyone else. I do want to make something out of myself, as I do feel I have potential for whatever field I desire to go to. I do have fun and I don't mop around. I don't really express my feelings to any friends or family. I have tried to reach out for help, but I really can't find anything that best suites me. I'm willing to find a way to fix my mental instability. Until then; what more can I do? Ten years of trying really can dampen any hopes I had left. I assume you have your life together if you hop on the internet and assume you know everything. In that case; I'm glad for you.

If this is all a test then who is testing us?
If this is all random and pointless then why exist?
Why should anyone do their best when their worst should be good enough to (at the very least) survive?
There are too many questions and almost no answers.

This is some petty shit, and I know I sound like a whiney little bitch for bitching about this when there are so many other people out there with greater problems.. But anyway

Before I start, I'm 19.
I met this girl, an amazing girl. The only girl who's ever made me speechless. She's indescribable and we get along so well. I feel like her and I are destined to be together.. But that may not be so. I've known her for a few months now, she told me she liked me.. She liked me a lot but she needs to stop hanging out with me because she's scared of her feelings towards me progressing. Why is she scared? She hasn't been 'technically single' (whatever the fuck that means) and is 'with' some cop with a kid. God knows why she wants to be with him when all she does is complain about him.. But maybe he makes her happy, happier than I somehow can. I want to stay her friend, I want to be there for her because I care for her (inb4 cuck). Maybe I'm just toxic and tend to hate people who are better than me.

But fuck me there is a part of me that doesn't want her and I to only be friends. There's a part of me that needs her. A part of me that craves her. Maybe I'm just really lonely and I'm making this into too big of a deal than it should be but fuck it hurts that I can't make her mine.

Rant over. Call me a faggot if you want.

I often ponder on the idea. I can't imagine an almighty entity that could allow horrible misfortunes upon people. Why are some people more desired than others to this entity? Why do these people warship such a cruel and powerful monster? Why don't we help our fellow man and not hope some potentially nonexisting entity will help the ones who need it most?

I hope such a being doesn't exist. If so, would such a being allow those who are different from it to become like it?

I used to be in your shoes, too. I loved someone so much that I gave her everything. Sadly; it wasn't enough. But she loved me. She couldn't move on from me, but I couldn't love her the right way. I created a lie and made her hate me. I think she's doing much better without me, but I still wished things were different. I wished that she knew the truth, but the lie is what made her move on from me. If I couldn't love myself; I shouldn't even try to love another. I'll end up hurting them. I wished it didn't sound so petty and emotional, but its the truth.

I refuse to associate myself with an entity that allows such evil to just thrive in this world. I'm not an atheist, but I really am doubtful a loving entity would let their children hurt and bleed.

amazing how much someone would be willing to go through for someone, for absolutely no benefit to themselves, for literally nothing, no help

Agreed. BUT!!!!!!! If an omnipotent loving, caring, and compassionate being existed then it would only be a simple thought to change the way things are (a mere second in time) and yet the way things are.... well they are terrible. Evil thrives. People are raped and murdered everyday. People starve everyday.
I submit such a being doesn't exist.

What a waste of quads, i was almost fuhrer. Kill yourself edgy faggot

this

Personally, if you were in my shoes, would you just drop the friendship? Or would you stay in it and deal with the hurt of seeing her with another guy? I just want her to be happy, sure I think I could make her happier than him, and I would love the opportunity to do so. But it just hurts seeing her with someone who isn't me.

If you know you can treat her better, then go for it user. I let my love go because of my instability. If you don't have a reason to have her go, within reason, don't let her go.

shut the fuck up

>very intellectual
>misuses two semicolons
>suites me
No one will ever take you seriously if you want to wear the laurels without earning them. Write with the vocabulary and complexity of a normal human being, or train yourself to write better. Overstepping your actual skill will just make you sound like an edgy teenager trying to look sophisticated.

A semicolon separates two independent clauses, you twit. Suite is a noun meaning a collection, suit(v.) is a verb meaning to fit.

just forget it and move on. Better things will come if you don't fester over the past! The past is over and there is no point dwelling on it. Live for the day and the future, as if she were never there to begin with.

I'm sorry to offend you, Mr. GrammerNazi. I hope that you could possibly forgive me.

"I'd like to say I'm a very intellectual individual"
but can't work it out cause stupid

Maybe if you spelled grammar correctly, or could write a single sentence without violating a basic rule of the language.

I also want to say thank you for informing me of my errors so that I may better my English.

I thank you once more, Mr. GrammarNazi.

fuck just get high or something cheer up things aint so bad

Do you teach English, or are you just an asshole?

I'm drunk, actually. So I'm not feeling too sad as I was. I wish I was high, instead.

He specializes in a very powerful art form. He is a master.

This

See everything will get better when you get some bud.
I'm not going to drink for a few days, last night I celebrated my 21st with a friend and some people from work. Don't remember most of it.

Maybe this will cheer you up a bit.

Happy late birthday, man! I actually had my 22nd last week. Not that is as amazing at 21.

thanks man, lots of May birthdays.
Funny thing is I had to work at 11am this morning. Someone said they'd cover my shift, but I thought I just imagined that last night, so I came in anyway.

Yes, Happy late birthday!

Then it's time to embrace the finial step or a truly nihilistic belief, happiness.
Yes, nothing matters and ultimately sheer entropy will consume it all, which means what you so is ultimately pointless.
But you are stuck as living a human life in a human existence, its like playing a game you didn't want but can't take back and exchange, you're going to have to make the most of it.

This is far better material

thanks Sup Forumsro.
I was so excited when I bought doom and saw the reversible cover

Don't be =D LOL Yours is definitely better. That's intense.

That dance