Where do you land on the IQ spectrum?

Where do you land on the IQ spectrum?

I'm pretty dumb, ill put myself at 90

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1
a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had to take an IQ test a while ago and scored 145

I've done quite a few and have always fallen within 130 to 145.

Don't worry if you're at 90, after a lot of consideration I would much rather lose 20 points just to negate my tendency to overthink and over analyse so I could actually fucking chill out and enjoy life for once.

The world we live in today is designed for people within the 80 - 120, so count yourself lucky.
This is why we still have to put fucking warning labels on things, like telling people not to drink bleach.

Learn how to turn your brain off. Trust me, it's not hard once you figure it out. Just don't think about things. Works for me all the fucking time. No panic no problem.

Also pussy, pussy helps a lot.

145, tested at 14 tho.

woah. what do you guys do for a living? do you make a lot of money?

Approximately 197.3, with .2% margin of error. Suck my hyper-intelligent balls, lower life forms.

Also around 140, key account manager, it's okay.

108 tested with the WAIS-IV. I'm the only one here not a liar.

mine is 79. how do i make it high?

Getting really really stoned is the only way I've found to work mate. But I can't be baked all of the time and sometimes life is just intolerable,

And no, because I come across as a massive autist in interviews I've always struggled to get into the jobs that I really wanted, I only make about £1,600 a month

give it a shit ton of weed

Did the 80-question Stanford Binet test in my twenties and got 151. Did the one on TV in Australia about ten years later. Drank seven beers and smoked three cones during the test and got 147.

I got 131 last time I did one, though I was pretty tired, so I might be higher/lower

quadratic formula

nice

Same

I got 124 the time I took mine

Bleach is ok if you microwave it. Some lemon will help the taste.

Also WAIS-IV and no liar!

>hurr durr im so smart hurr the world doesnt understand me hurr im intellectual and others hav it ez

145 as estimated based on my GRE score.

Well yeah, What is your point you massive spastic?

7510 Mirrors: Enjoy Sup Forums 1) dropbox.com/s/am3x4el6x0ly72e/L0.zip?dl=1 2) a.cocaine.ninja/jdkbzf.zip Password is included.

OP here. are there any (semi) legitimate IQ tests online? im interested to see if Sup Forumstards can actually back up these numbers

Anyone who considers that an online IQ test has any merit to it is an absolute idiot. The test is designed to score you over the average mark so they get more ad revenue and your friends will come and check it out, no wonder people here think they're top shit. Only idiots take those tests seriously so they have an 'objective' number to say 'I'm a lazy smart person. here, look at what I scored for this online IQ test!'. If you scored under 120 when the test is designed to give you an above average mark and you took it seriously or bragged about it you're an idiot.

TL;DR you're an idiot if you take the test seriously

176. Double PhD. With no real reason. Alfa. And during third divorce. Be normal, and be happy.

You can take the mensa test, but I think they charge for an official test.

Meaty part of the bell curve. Leaning right but not showing off...

Inb4 dumb nigger

That's more than me, can I borrow 20 quid bro?