Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums
I am in dilemma. I got a chick that is cheating on her bf with me. Is there ever a situation when cheating is okay?

you atleast gotta be decent enough to tell him

No. not really.

It's called cheating for a reason.
But honestly, I'd steer clear of a cheater. To much baggage, drama, and high potential for re offending. But up to you.

Why should I tell him? He is gonna hate me and she probably also won't talk to me again

Why should I? For me it is great. I get sex without all the relationship hastle.

If you tell him the right way he probably won't hate you. He'll be pissed yeah but at her not you. Just don't be a nigger
>Ay bro my b sorry I fucked ur bih

Srsly so far I see no reason why I should tell him...

you never mentioned you two are just fucking.
if that's all you want. then get your fill, keep your distance and go about your life.

But, if you wanna be a ethicfag you can screw her over, fuck her a few times, then tell her BF so she doesn't string him along anymore. You can easily save some dudes time and energy.

Because if it was you you'd want someone to tell you. Quit acting big man. Unless you're some kind've beta bitch you can find a pussy to fuck everywhere. He's the one in a relationship with the bitch. Not you. Tell him.

I don't wanna screw her over. She is a nice girl.

obviously not. she's sleeping with you, and probably being all weird and distant from her actual BF. Or being a complete bitch and fucking both of you.
Already sounds like a bag full of fuck-drama-shit.

Go fuck yourself mate. I had a bf before of which I knew she wouldn't cheat. But the girl right now I always knew she isn't gonna be loyal.

>She is a nice girl
Hahahahaha
No
>I don't wanna screw her over.
You aren't unless you are blackmailing her into it or some shit

You are a nigger. You can steal a dude's chick, but not just keep bangin her without tellin him what's up. That's basic dude code.

He won't hate you, he will respect you. If he finds out without you telling him then he will hate you and maybe kick your ass.

If you tell him, she's the "bad guy" he'll be pissed at. If SHE tells him, and she probably will at some point, then YOU are the "bad guy" and all his pain and anger land on you.

If you think you can handle that, in the age of movie theater gunmen, then good on ya mate

This. Don't cuck a bro and then leave him to suffer down the line

Once I tell him she won't ve with me. S
Why should I tell him?

Its 100% fine as long as hes not a mate.use her. Finish. Then tell him when your sick of her. If hes your mate then fucking tell him a d pray he doesnt beat your ass for being a cunt

So you think you can keep fucking her forever? Its going to last a few months tops Sup Forumsro

Dude she loves me. That is the problem

Because he's gonna find out sooner or later. Cheaters get careless. Sometimes they even drop hints to make their partner jealous. But sooner or later the truth will come out

Until then it will be great for me

you aren't telling us the whole fucking story here.
spill the beans or this is bait.

It's only wrong for the person cheating. You aren't in a relationship so it isn't your fault.

If she is happy in the relationship and just wants more cock, she's going to get it from someone. I see no harm in that situation. If she wants out of the relationship, and is being irrational and crazy, then you have a risky situation

You're asking us why you should tell the guy, then complaining that it won't benefit you to do so?

Of course it's not gonna be fun, you're coming clean about something wrong that you participated in.

People want to live in a world in which nobody betrays anyone's trust. Obviously we don't live in that world, but we could live in one in which those betrayals always come to light in the end. It's just a better state of affairs; you would want to know, if you were the guy, that your girl was cheating on you.

You can choose not to tell this guy what happened, but by doing so you participate in the perpetuation of something that you yourself don't want. It's not going to be fun, user, but it will be the right thing to do.

And thats what everyone here is saying. Enjoy it but quit while you are ahead though

Yeah, sure she does. You see how she treats the guys she "loves", right?

Bail, bro. That kinda slut you really don't need.

She doesn't love you or her boyfriend
Don't even believe that shit for a second
Fucking IRL bait

OP there is no "dilemma" here you just want some thing you'll never have

if its a cuck situation then its all good

You know the thing is I always knew she won't be loyal. And now she isn't and cheats with me....

What is the thing I will never have?

I really hate the advice of "if she cheats on her boyfriend, she'll cheat on you." There are situations where that is true, no question. If her boyfriend is physically and emotionally involved with her while you are, then that probably will ring true. However, people cheat for a lot of reasons, and I find it's often because they're not getting what they want out of a relationship, yet don't particularly want to end it. Two girls that have cheated on their boyfriends with me have certainly been in that boat, even though their boyfriends were not unavailable. The one I'm involved with now was a completely different scenario, where her boyfriend forced her into a long-distance scenario that she blatantly and vocally did not want, and we had a long emotional connection before anything physical happened.

So the questions you need to ask yourself, and her, because communication should be key, is why is she cheating? Is it just because she's bored? Or is it because she feels neglected or her feelings marginalized? Do you want a relationship with her? And if so, does she with you? Is her boyfriend aware, and if so, how does he feel? Are you filling an emotional void, or solely a physical one?

I don't personally believe in monogamy as a strict social construct, so I don't think cheaters should always be demonized. But these are important questions. If the situation is purely physical and she doesn't communicate much with you, then she's simply bored with her boyfriend. If she confides in you and there's a larger emotional attachment, then the situation is more complex, and you're beyond the point of asking whether it's "right" or "wrong" and need to start considering how large of a role you're playing in her life.

tl;dr, be honest, communicate, understand the nuances of the situation, and don't try to hide what you're doing. Things might work out well, or you might get burned, beat up, or worst case scenario, killed. What are the possible outcomes?

How do you know for real, mate? ;)

She never said she loved him.

>she never said she loved him
>...to you

Actions speak louder than words. You don't cheat on some one you love. You don't stay with some one else when you are already fucking the one you "love".

This guy gets it. Thanks mate!

This guy is grasping at straws to justify what he is doing

No. So far he is the only that truely understands it.

You're a fucking idiot. At least ask her to break up with him if you want a relationship or something. I just have to say it again, you're a fucking idiot

The situation is way more complicated. I would fuck her life over if I would reveal it.

She kind of had a relationship with me before her current bf and back then I always had the feeling she isn't truely loyal. So I would say it is his problem if he doesn't realize that she isn't loyal.

>nice girl
How can you be this dumb OP?

That sentence made no sense

You don't grasp the whole situation, mate.

It hurt my hungover head too.

OP is obvious troll guys cmon...

Read again then.

I'm not your mate, buddy.

getting cheated on blows op, if it was you you'd like to know so you could dump her wouldn't you?
just tell him you only found out she was in a relationship after you'd already fucked, and didn't know
if you want a relationship you're a fucking retard because you already know she's capable of cheating on someone
if you don't you're a shithead, assuming her bf hasn't done you wrong in the past

no

His argument boils down to "they may not cheat on you because you may give them what they want". Total bullshit, aside from the fact that it doesn't make it okay.

Monogamy isn't the only way of life and that is fine. Tricking some one who is monogamously minded into thinking that you are exclusive with them to receive emotional, sexual and other benefits is pretty disgusting and shows a level of disrespect for them that deserves the negativity that people give it.

She isn't fucking me over.

Dude. Why did you even fucking ask? You clearly don't want to be told the truth of what to do and keep pushing decent advice aside that doesn't sit well with you.

Okay, if it's great for you, then why ask? If you have a tinge of guilt and you feel you should to the guy, why not do it?

"Tell him", "But.. No, I don't wanna"
"She's a whore" "No, she's a good girl"
"Do it while it lasts" "But I feel bad"

Get fucked you fucking coward. Own up to your actions and either quit, get rid of guilt and keep being a sack of shit, or tell the boyfriend and take the consequences. For fuck's sake, dude.

Speak English faggot.

OP you are either trolling or just fucking stupid. You came here for advice and for once this shitfest actually have you good advice that you are trying to argue with. You are short of a few chromosomes and I garantee you are gonna get fucked over and honestly hope you do due to your stupidity.

Try typing it again fag.

Who cares. Just fuck her until it ends.

Never date her though. She has proven she is an untrustworthy cunt.

>this

is she a good fuck? if so just go with the flow

Reword it nigger. If I have to explain the error in your sentence then you probably shouldn't have dropped out of special ed.

There are no "okay" things
I mean you can only guide yourself by your own ethics
There is no good or bad, just thing that makes some people happy/unhappy/angry/sad and they are different for everyone

Women who cheat are mostly sociopaths, liars, and manipulators.

If they were decent humans they'd break up with their boyfriend or leave their husband before fucking around.

Men who cheat are just trying to get fucked. There isn't anything complex about it.

The problem is that men think women cheat for the same reason they do. They don't. Avoid women who cheat. It will never end well, and no pussy is worth getting killed for (or even having someone consider killing you).

The thing is when she was trying to get/start a relationship I always had the strong feeling that she won't be loyal. So I never started anything with her. So if her current bf doesn't grasp it it is kinda his own mistake

>There is no good or bad
you turn 20 today or something?

You're doing psychological damage to yourself. Trust is a delicate thing, and you're fucking with yours pretty hard by helping her cheat. No matter what you'll always be paranoid because of your own history. You will always know how easy it is for someone to cheat. You will always know that there are other men like you out there willing to fuck someone elses girlfriend. You will always know that women are willing to cheat on their boyfriends.

Have fun with your future relationships.

Like if growing older automatically is gone teach you anything in life.

That isn't teaching or improving a single thing, mate.

missed the point, forget it

OP bro you are doing nothing wrong here man it can only go good for you fuck her boyfriend lol
Now that I have your attention you fucking idiot I hope she shits on your feels you fucking retard

I think you got made advice precisely backwards. You're acting like every person who cheats goes into a relationship planning to, and is just tricking their partner. That isn't even remotely true. I don't even know why a person would do that, unless they were twisted enough to enjoy all of the shit that follows situations like ops. My point is, relationships are not two dimensional, and to act like a person being unfaithful is automatically a piece of trash is really generalizing.

>she's cheating on him with me, but it's his fault for not knowing/expecting
so the guy's stupid or naive, okay
doesn't change the fact you're complicit in it
eventually you'll develop feelings for her like a retard, she'll cheat on you and some other retard will post on here with the same question while you're hopefully killing yourself
you'll feel a lot better about yourself as a person if you end it and tell him, rather than feeling guilt and keeping it going because you want to get your dick wet

More details then?

She won't shit on my feelings mate. I was the one that said no to a relationship with her.

I'm just hungover and cranky, what I meant was that early 20 year olds think they have the answers to everything, in response to your "there is no good or bad".

Sure good people make mistakes but they learn from them and then avoid repeating the mistakes. As some one who has been on both sides of cheating you wake up every day and make a choice to continue or to stop what you are doing and it is actually extremely black and white as soon as you start hiding what you are doing from your S/O. The guilt isn't there for no reason. There are no legit excuses for cheating

then why are you conflicted about shit? Don't just fucking go on the internet and tell lies

I was the one that said no to a relationship with her because of several reasons. One was I had the feeling she won't be loyal.

I don't recall saying either of them should be hiding it. In fact, I said letting him know what was going on was one of the most important things.

What lies exactly? Also I still like her a lot. Feelings are complicated mate.

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head. I was always loyal to my GF's in the past. Then I hooked up with an ex who was engaged. It continued on for years. I fucked and came in her the weekend befor her wedding. When she got married it took her just 2 months to come over for more dick.

Kind of felt bad for the guy but he plucked her from me.

End of the day, I did more damage to myself afterwards as I dont have any trust in women at all.

If I would let him know right now I would make her homeless in a foreign country. And no I can't help her about that atm.

See? I am not the only one that has been in the situation.

I had a gf before if which I knew she always would be loyal. The other girl that I am talking about now I always had the feeling she wouldn't be loyal.

Yeah but he distrusts women now OP. Honestly you're retarded if you think this will end well at all. This girl if you knew she wasn't loyal why are you involved in the situation at all?

Sony nds to me like a bunch of you weak losers got cheated on.

Losers lmao

So, Sup Forumss answer is no I guess.

Bc she loved me and waned to start a relationship with me before she got back with him

Nope, never have been, just think people should be treated with respect

You don't love someone before you're in a relationship retard. You're infatuated with them