How do people deal with the Adderall comedown? It's literally the worst feeling there is

How do people deal with the Adderall comedown? It's literally the worst feeling there is.

You're mind is racing at 1000mph but a part of my brain and my whole body just wants to sit there and stare at a wall. I'm starting to question if I should even keep taking it recreationally. Even four hours after the comedown really hit me I still feel like absolute garbage. Tips? Taking Ir not Xr btw.

weed, weed is the only fucking thing to keep the sad from hurting.

How many Mgs you taking? Is it xr or not? I'm prescribed 30 Mgs xr a day and experience no bad come down. Insomnia usually the worst

Weed helps the insomnia

who told you to take it.

I've been reading that, sadly I don't have a social life to find a dealer.

Just take them all at one time. It'll keep the comedown further away

Literally finding someone to sell you weed is the easiest shit ever, especially if you're under the age of 25.

This guy gets it. Take it earlier in the day too. Alcohol works wonders when all else fails.

What state you in?

IR. I usually take 40mg to have a fun night and half, but I took a break to lower my tolerance and decided to start off with a 10mg to test the waters after the break. That still fucked me up, not as bad as a comedown on 40mg though.

Indiana, South Bend.

Who told you weed.
(paranoia)

Weed weed the government are pushing it.

Really sorry man, can't help you out, im really far east cost.

Weird thing, i never get paranoid on weed, even my first time was nice and chill.

I didn't really expect you to be near me anyways, shit city.

Where you at.

Yeah, worst yet im in the middle of fucking nowhere, hope you find a dealer.

thats what it does dumb ass...its like sayin geez i sniffed this meth 5 hours ago and the come down is really bad ohh man what now.. grow up bitch and buy a tolerance

take a a xanax or hydrocodone

ME

stop taking it, move to wall st., sell adderall (basiclly coke) make $$$, good luck OP