Other urls found in this thread:

n3jmokwllhv7klva.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That looks like flipper boy drew it

im ok with loli but what the fuck

Worst pedo bait ever.. Wtf is wrong with you disgusting fucks

This is fucking cancer.

I dont have any to share, but I support this thread

I'll just leave this here in case anyone like rd3d... es2adizg32j3kob5 (dot) onion

Is there a board for toddlercon or where it's regularly posted? I'm asking for a friend.

On eight chan theres a board for toddler con and a board for lolicon. You should check it out sometime

I-is it legal?

MOAR

MODS

n3jmokwllhv7klva.onion/

whats the apeal of this? seriosly.

Toddler girls are sexy?

Spider-Man
Spider-Man
Fucks little boys whenever he can
Is he gay?
Yes he is
Cute little boys
Make him jizz

Your friendly neighborhood
Spider-fag!

fuck if i know, guess i'm more of a Batman fan

Sweet little darlings.
Drawings better than real.

Probably because toddlers can't fight back or resist rape like a grown up woman could. Basically makes it easier for unattractive dipshits tbh, since they know they won't ever be able to get any pussy, but even then the kinda people that fap to loli or this toddler shit are probably the kind that are too much of a bitch to even rape a child that wouldn't be able to resist and are in that way a tiny bit humane, so they moreso get off to the idea that the toddler/loli would be consenting.

In other words, disgusting, probably old weeaboos who are too much of a little bitch get off to this stuff.

What was the purpose of writing this ridiculous screed against people you have never met? To validate your own fears at the normalization of this kind of material? Or was it to calm the deep unrest that occurred when you realized that this shit turned you on?

Why not?

>we totally trolled those pedos!
>hello?
>guise?
9gag memes belong on 9gag, not Sup Forums

Umm, as someone who is into real toddlers irl, I can safely say I wouldn't hurt/rape one because I'm not that kind of fucking scumbag piece of shit and I know full well fucking them is not consensual. So don't speak about something you know nothing of

You're still a pretty sick piece of shit to be into them into the first place mate, sorry to hurt your feelings but it's kinda time to grow up. Might be too new of a concept for you though considering this is your kinda fetish huh? Even if I'm not an expert on why people like you get off to things like this, I can still at least guess what some people's motives are. You can't speak for everyone and I can't either, so shut up faggot.

depends on where you live dawg

post the rest friend

He can't help it. I feel bad for him honestly.

pedos

No it doesn't, even in saudi Arabia you have to be 7 to be married off to a grown man

>implying you browse 9gag
also wicked samefag

You are sick in the head.

checked trip dubs

Well of course, I feel bad for 'em too, but that doesn't cross over the fact that they're into kids aged 1-3 years old; there's just something about that, y'know.

At least he prefers to imagine child rape than to enact it...

but why would someone do that to a todd?
they have no sex appeal!
they are as sexy as a pet or a doll

Your guess is as good as mine.

Toddlers are about as useful for sex as a one armed woman in a schlicking contest

holy fuck!!!

implying real life laws apply to having drawn images of lolis on your pc? cause there are very few places actually ban it. you're new here arent you?

YOU JUST DUBBED ON A CHECK, DAMN NIGGER

Never said I get off to toddlercon and never said I watch cp... Grow up? Seems like you have no idea what you are talking about, yet again. When you grow up and learn a thing or two, maybe you can come back and have a halfway intelligent conversation Can't really control it, nor do I really want it. Know a few like myself, in the same situation, that feels the same way...

Thanks user. Don't feel bad, even though it sucks. But that's life...

hahaha soo did you

Haven't girls fucked the family pet and guys fucked plastic (what dolls are made of) vagina?

DUDE WEED LMAO

HOOOLLLLLYYY FFFUUCCCKKK

damn

>Intelligent conversation about being into toddlers
Hello and welcome to Sup Forums, you must be new here because you don't seem to realise at the end of the day nobody actually gives a shit about what you post and the whole purpose isn't so much to have a serious debate or argument, but is to simply waste time.

Go fuck yourself xDDDD.

It keeps happening

ikr wtf

Actually, the subject was real life toddler rape not 2d toddler rape... but now that you mention it it is illegal in Canada, the uk, and Australia, and many other countries have unenforced legislation against it, or legislation in the works.

>xDDDD
>ifunny watermark
fucking kill yourself

>Being this triggered

hey, what´s going on in this thread?

>implying I got mad over a faggot from ifunny
you're the only buthurt person here, newfriend

oh shit.

Dubs train keeps on going