Tfw about to jump off of a high bridge and finally removing the chains of slavery and eternal suffering that is my life

>tfw about to jump off of a high bridge and finally removing the chains of slavery and eternal suffering that is my life.

May you find the peace you are looking for. Rest easy user.

I don't get suicidal people. I would understand them better if humans were immortal, but as it is we're all gonna die anyway so what's the fucking point in killing yourself? I mean betweeen sex, food, drink, music, movies, books, games or even maybe love it seems like there's plenty of shit to do in the few years we have here, why cut it short?

If you want to commit suicide, at least go on a wild and risky adventure. If you survive by the end of it, you probably won't feel like killing yourself anymore.

t. people who don't understand depression

Why would you step on hot coals if it was painful?
Why would you continue your life if it was painful?

user please don't :(

This

If anyone should kill themselves its the fucking maplenigger. Contributing nothing to this earth and spreading misery and autism wherever they go

why is life painful? how can life be painful with all the wonderful stuff there is to do? this guy is from south korea, i'm pretty sure his problmes are the definition of "white people problems". what's so horrible about his life?

Depression isn't about merely being unhappy with your life (if someone kills themselves because of that they're retarded and try were never actually depressed to begin with), it's about being fundamentally at odds with the concept of life itself.
Of course you don't get it, and you probably never will.

SK has one of the highest suicide rates of the world, so it's probably not just one guy having 'white people problems', there is something fucked up about life there.

OP, what has led you to think about doing this today? I really hope you don't, but I don't have the skills to talk anyone out of this sort of thing and it's your choice anyway. But I have lost a friend to suicide

please respond

don't
get help
it actually works

that's probably business-related and cultural like with japan, thy kill themselvs for failing at a task not out of depression

approximately seven boys/men kill themselves every week in norway

No OP but life here is pretty harsh. Its not like the west where you fuck up and is given a second chance. Here if you fuck up you either take the easy way out like this faggot or just take the consequences and eternal misery associated with it. That's why "Hell Joseon" makes so much sense.

why are mongols so prone to killing themselves?

This, user, while no one wants you to commit suicide, if it is the action you take. I hope you may rest calmly.

Not*

I'm worried OP is someone I talk to sometimes

OP pls be okay

oh for fucks sake, we're all gonna rest calmly one day, a real man sucks it up and lives out his lifespan without taking a cheat code to death. death is the reward at the end of the tunnel

Do the korean males mainly off themselves, or are the girls doing it too

You are a lion, choosing the time of your own death makes you god.

no that was me, I moved to Sweden

a lateral move

Because everything you just said isn't something you want to do when depressed. You don't want to do anything.

I'm not joking

I don't want to share anyone's personal business on here but I'm getting worried

then it's obviously some kind of chemical imbalance in the brain, they probably have drugs for that, there's drugs for everything.

Can't you just go hikki or do you guys basically have to wageslave forever?

mentally ill people aren't known for making logical and self-beneficial descisions such as seeking professional help

I actually agree with you here. Surely they can just laid depressed people up with LSD and shrooms and other meds and change them right? I mean for people with severe depression who wanna an hero it's not like it can get much worse.

There are drugs for that, thay make your emotions go crazy, you go from laughing hysterically from someone saying something funny to screaming and crying in seconds.

The best method of dealing with depression is knowing the cause and eliminating that, if it isn't chronic of course. It takes a lots of work and time, but it helps.

>pure hash oil

Why play a game when it's rigged against you.

>it's about being fundamentally at odds with the concept of life itself.

in death, dokdo is finally korean

Ooh the good Lord knows it
I left Better behind to be Fine

Normies out of my mental internet institution

Reee

The loneliness is so fucking dehumanizing

t. English teacher shitposting