Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=alru-FYNEek
a.cocaine.ninja/rzpsxt.zip
dropbox.com/s/6yquxdpdu1wuevk/1307780.zip?dl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The wolf dog

St Bernard's make my heart happy

Pug

any medium size dog because it won't have crippling arthritis by the time it's 6 like a giant breed

>
Any dog that can take it up the ass.

This, also a 4 gen mutt so their is less genetic disorders

Corgi

Dachshund easily. Fuckers are vicous and were bred to hunt and kill

>so their is less

sounds like you've got a genetic disorder yourself user

fuckerous roid

English is like my third language, eat a dick

Niggers

Havanese

Ridgebacks can bay lions...

Not mine, that's for sure. She's a mutt. Very good at begging, and finding snacks in the park.

Caucasian orvchaka

Dobermans were made to fsu

Presa canario. It's not even close.

None of those have anything on a kangal

I know this is the internet but stop making shit up.

Band dog, Kane Corso, dogo Argentino

what are you talking about?

You can look up videos there pretty even with a Doberman

Caucasian Shepherd
Easily, the ruskies use them to guard prisons in fucking Siberia.

These fuckers. They're called dogo argentino

would murder

link one i can't find any i can't see a Doberman doing anything to a real kangal

our neighbor had one all white, it filled up my f150 pickup it was huge.

hunt and kill mice...

Shits not even a contest.

She thinks it's tumblr

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=alru-FYNEek
More play fighting but you can see that the Doberman can compete

how would one stand up to a lion or a hyena?

that's just a link to youtube

Tibetan Mastiff obvs

Both Lions and Hyenas have vicious jaw muscles, they are natural born killers that go right for the jugular, so no in my opinion I don't see any dog standing up against them.

God damn well just look it up on there. There's no real dog fights just rough housing

This

yeah hyena is my choice it has 2x the biting power of a lion also. measured around 1100 psi. easily crushing skull bone :) yeah.

Dalmatian

They were specifically made to be a perfect dog. So you may have a point

>Pic of an actual Tibetan Mastiff
They just look large with the hair fluffed out like that, in terms of size and muscle they are half the size of a Caucasian Shepherd.

Hyenas are not members of the dog family.

Great pyranise and Anatola

Akita Inu for there size

Google Rhodesian Ridgeback. Also I was gonna say Anatolian Shepard which I belive is a cross of the Caucasian and a Borzoi. Fast and hard hitting. My mom's male and female tore up and killed many a coyote and maimed 2 st Bernard's that went after the female.

Don't know about "toughest", too subjective. One of the most ferociously protective in an Australian Cattle Dog, which was originally a mix between a Dingo & Dalmatian.

that is one stupid looking dog

Those are sled dogs.. so no, they are bred for endurance and speed.

you sound like trash

Can confirm we had a cattle dog minding our chickens to help with a fox problem we had. A week later our dog trots up with a dead fox in its mouth looking all proud.

yo mama

they are bear hunting dogs

Your picture is not a Rhodesian Ridgeback.
This is what a Rhodesian Ridgeback looks like.

u better watch out

the american niggers a tough one
& the "german"-"english" connection, build em big, breed em strong

depends how much u feed em early on, foundational basii

No those are sled dogs, by 'hunt' bears you mean flush the animal out and corral it while the hunter takes the shot. Tie those dogs up to a sled, they'll live longer.

Timber wolf...just sayin

my friend has a ridge back they are pretty awesome dogs used to hunt lions

its late, heres the picture

>I think i will take this here breed with x known hereditary diseases and this here breed with y known hereditary diseases and make pups.
>my pups sure as hell wont risk both x and y hereditary diseases
> I am a genious

Definitely an ant they can carry like 60x their own bodyweight.

Ok so which breed has the biggest ballsacks

I'm aware of what they look like. The pic I posted was the anatolian.

You sound like you be never lived on a farm where coyotes were an issue. And inb4 "hur dur guns" the dogs are much better at finding them before we even had to look.

you just know...

Yeah that's actually true. learn2genetics you recessive-gene-laden faggot

how would one of those stand up agiast a wolf or a hyena?

wolves by far, but when it comes do domestic probably german shepards or pitbulls

this one

caucasian ovcharka
kangal
boerboel
cane corso
pitbull if you're a nigger

Here's a vicious breed

dogo aregentino is basically a tougher pitbull

>when you mix breeds all genetic disorders become recessive.

Cool logic bro. Stay in fairy land where mutts are healthier. That'll really show those serious breeders how to structure the development of a breed

Wolf would be toast on a 1v1. Hyena I have no idea but I'd imagine fairly well. These dogs work in pairs 90%+ of the time and that's when pretty much anything short of like a big fucking bear would be screwed.

Pitbulls.

They're great pets as well as gaurd dogs. Extremely playful and loyal but can rip most things throats out.

yeah when you get like 20 of them together, one on one they are pussies

prolly rotweilers. pitbulls tough too you know cept they don't got as poerful jaws as rotties doe

I know it's generic but there's a reason they always use em

this.

thraed over

My second choice would be the Irish wolfhound but they aren't nearly as aggressive.

TIL badgers = mice

nigger dogs

too risky and if they ever flip, then someone is getting fucked

but i do agree they are quite fun and happy most of the time

a kangal or caucasian ovcharka are the toughest dogs, pitbulls themselves are also tough and fight to the death

dogo argentinos are similair to pitbulls, perhaps more voilent

a cane corso and a presa canario are also very tough, but no dog is tougher than kangal or CO

they are tough but more importantly their intelligence and obedience is top notch. literally a top 5 perfect dog

These

That's not a pitbull, but an american bully...

This is a pitbull

why does that matter?

you should be more worried about knot size, or dick length.

they look frightening but not really tough. their intimidation factor is high though, look like demons

3392 She was a huge whore.. I have finally decided to release it. Mirror 1: a.cocaine.ninja/rzpsxt.zip Mirror 2: dropbox.com/s/6yquxdpdu1wuevk/1307780.zip?dl=1

OP's mom

Mainly because balls are always hanging out on display. Yeah dick length is important but half the time you wont ever see it erect dangling around like balls do

Lol'd

goes full dalmatian.

>puts on dem shoes, son

If you get an actual from Germany German Shepherd yea. The genetics due to its popularity in the US are garbage. Case and point the one in that pic will have terrible hip problems most of its life. Plus most people like pit bulls don't understand the effort it takes to train properly and get crazed nut jobs for the life of the animal.

true, but ive always been more of a sheath guy. i love watching a big heavy sheath swing back and forth under a gorgeous dog.

I'm going to side with the people who claim Ovtcharka or maybe Kangal... But I'm also going to throw in the Bully Kutta / Indian Alangu Mastiff