The elves have to go back.

Fuck that poser Talos.

Hey! What do you think you're doing?

Skyrim belongs to the Nords, faggot

THE REACH BELONGS TO THE FORSWORN

Red guard master race!!!

You wanna go m8?

You nwahs!!

The Forsworn were driven from our land once. Not again.

Skyrim belongs to the nords

>implying khajiit is not the one true master race

I'm sorry, I must have misheard you. Because it sounded like you said Skyrim belongs to the nords

exit...stage left

Watch your mouth imperial milk drinker. You dare to challenge the mighty storm cloaks?

The Empire is going to put you and that dog Ulfric down

Thalmor Cuck

You started this rebellion, and the Empire is going to end it

sauce?

nigga leave

Talos the mighty! Talos the unnerring! Talos the Unassailable! To you, we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the FILTH of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the DUNG of mortality, now walk among the stars!

Aye, you were once man. And as man, you said - "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter! I breathe now in royalty, and reshape this land that is mine. I do this for you, Red Legion, for I LOVE YOU!"

Aye, love. LOVE! Even as man, great Talos cherished us! For he saw in us; in each of us; the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel! And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are but children of man, Talos is the true GOD of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit. The very idea is inconcievable to our elven overlords! Sharing the heavens? With man! HA! They can barely tolerate our presence on Earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then?! Do the elves take your homes? Your buisinesses? YOUR CHILDREN? YOUR VERY LIVES?!?!?! And what does the empire do? NOTHING! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial Machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!

So rise up...RISE UP AGAINST THE EMPIRE. RISE UP, STORMCLOAKS! EMBRACE THE WORD OF MIGHTY TALOS, HE WHO IS BOTH MAN, AND DIVINE!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both Heavens and Earth! And we, not the elves, will rule Skyrim forever!

Terrible and powerful Talos! We are unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace may we truly reach enlightenment! And deserve our praise, you do, for we are one! 'Ere, you ascend, and the Eight became Nine, you walked among us, great Talos, not as god, but as man!

What's going on here?

Sorry I'm late guys I... wait.. oh dammit wrong Empire

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

People are so busy thinking about the war my job has gotten easier.

STOP CRIMINAL SCUM!

You dare challenge the Emperor, filthy heretic?

fuck off you yellow nazi

emperor is a faggitto

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

khajit? you mean the niggas of TES

I highly doubt that. We have the Dragonborn on our side.

Long live house dagoth die out lander!

That must be a mistake, because WE have the Dragonborn on OUR side.

Heimskr pls

i challenge you, Dragonborn

The Nerevarine sends his regards.

from an old mod complete loli .9 or something

its been surpassed by many better organized ones but i still prefer this look

stupid boys, stormcloaks and imperials are the same, they have to coop to defeat the thalmor and finally reforming empire as before a long time ago before the great war!!!

kys

version without the censorship?

no, no, no, We The Dark Brotherhood have the Dragonborn on our side.

It's not just about fucking up the Thalmor. The Empire is corrupt.

I have a solution for your Empire problem

Yep i agree with you so i was thinking that the dragonborn after his victory against dragons have to create his own army.

i remember this old game

remember: you're all going to die soon

Underage b&

I've never played Skyrim. Should I?

no

It's a prank bro

>pray the sun fags

Depends, if you're really into fantasy games and the game's on sale, I'd say get it, however, if you're looking for something innovative and new Skyrim's not the way to go, overall enjoyable but unoriginal.

I personally enjoyed Oblivion more, it had a better fantasy feel about it and it sticks with me to this day, moreso than Skyrim ever did. Maybe it's just the nostalgia goggles, but I look back at it far more fondly.

Thanks. I bought Oblivion but I had a lot of trouble getting into it. Seemed really stale, couldn't hold my attention. Fallout 3 was the same way though.