Did anyone save the pics of the OP's doll? It was last time and by double-choosing Sup Forums named her Jessie...

Did anyone save the pics of the OP's doll? It was last time and by double-choosing Sup Forums named her Jessie. I didn't get to save the post-sex creampie pics, just the stuff before it...

I'll post general dolls, too. I hope OP or someone in the thread who saved them sees this! Please bump it so people who have the pics can potentially see!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/police-release-further-details-in-st-john-s-sex-doll-arrest-1.1347551
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/sydney-man-fighting-charges-for-allegedly-owning-a-childsized-sex-doll/news-story/001fd2e5cf5268e6a1054159875b2d0d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Creampie pic thumbnail that I didn't get to save...

Cunny closeup

And on her back ready for the D

Please bump.. I don't think OPs can bump their own thread on Sup Forums. Either that or multiple posts in a row from the same poster don't bump?

bump for interest

Apparently she was only $748, and is about 3 feet tall.

I want one...

It's too bad countries like Canada and Australia make loli-dolls illegal... although OP's doll had huge tits, but besides the tits was pretty loli-like IMO.

sources:

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/police-release-further-details-in-st-john-s-sex-doll-arrest-1.1347551

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/sydney-man-fighting-charges-for-allegedly-owning-a-childsized-sex-doll/news-story/001fd2e5cf5268e6a1054159875b2d0d

His was barely even loli. 12-14yo...

More pussy

Please other people post so it actually bumps. I'll keep posting the rest of what I saved from last night's thread, then when I'm done I'll post general sex doll pics/vids.

i aint got no dolls but

Bump

Thanks for the bump anyway!

>only
>$748

Oh yes, Cuntstump, I remeber the thread, sorry user I didn't save anything...

That's it for the doll that Sup Forums named Jessie last night so I'm gonna post random sex dolls now.

Realdolls cost like $10,000.

Aww, that's unfortunate.

I wonder how much this one costs... so cute...

The Japanese ones are getting pretty realistic