youtube.com/watch?v=8oMN_ISWA0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

look in a mirror

Tfw I'm a varsity swimmer

Go away, evil dogger.
You're givin' me a spook

tfw you reveal youre a fucking fairy

fuck user...i am gonna be up for hours...
...masterbating

:*

looks like the joker with a straw hat instead of his hair

Does anyone know sauce

BOTH BARRELS

If that is what a 10/10 badass from hell chose to torment me, I'd be so fucking pissed off and sell him to a charity shop.

Reading stories about the dead zone on Everest or the Odessa catacombs girl used to bother me until I figured that all their problems are over and ours have just begun :(
pic related is not the true story, but you get the idea

Wtf is that supposed to mean faggot

True story mien fruends
>13 years old
>sharing a room with my 6year old nphew and 7 year old nephew
>i slept on a queen mattress they slept on a bunk bed
>nephew had top bunk neice had bottom bunk
>my bed and their bed were really close together
>one night i was on my phone when i heard wispers at 2 am
>i kept hearing two voices speaking to eachother
>thinking that my niece and nephew were playing i rose up and told them its sleep time
>A barbie and a stuff bear tumble over
>HOLY SHIT
>i forgot....
>my niece and nephew were in a weekend vacation with their mom and dad
>MFW the barbie doll and bear were having a goddamn conversation
>took the babrie doll and threw it in the trash can outside the house never to be seen again
>days go by
>i hear gentle crying comong from the outside every night for the past 5 years
>we move out and never hear that gentle crying ever again

rainbow valley user

I'll face them, cmon need more fuel

youtube.com/watch?v=wSNr2r5qrB4

Drew Daywalt, Bed Fellows

Gotcha family.

youtu.be/G8a7IpdFfUA

One of these days a mod should use a thread like this to create a timed jumpscare in it. When time is hit, next refresh plays knocking sounds or white noise like someone entering the room, the kind that makes your ears tense back...etc...

Tulpa

Do you think mods are miracle niglets?

They used to be.

Nice, the universe

sauce?

Been here for about 11-12 years and I've never encountered a mod. That's magical.

Translation:
"OP is a faggot"

moot probs blocked you

Why did i zoom in? Why?

>on pony
no thanks

Why in the name of fucks i dont get spooped with this type of things. It should be but looks like not

varsity is the easiest shit in the world and all swimmers are skinny fagato bandatos
i should know i one of em

makes me think of the banana
fuvk

I fucking hate this thing, sends chills every time

its posts like this that still make me appreciate Sup Forums sometimes after all these years

Jesus fucking Christ.

Requesting a pic:
It's one of a creepy Santa and Easter bunny costumes. Possible black and white, usually under the caption 'Christmas in Russia'

fuck off Sup Forums summerfag 3 years ago

Dude I'm eating have some decency

where do i find more of these?

How the fuck do you have a picture of my basement?

Wouldn't be nearly as scary if it was white. That says something

why would you throw a doll in the trash for talking
it didn't try to rape you or did it

come on, supernatural thing are tricks of your own mind anyway so just calm down a bit when shit like that happens. Hell even if a doll and a bear would start talking for real and they stop when I tell them to, its fine isn't it, stop overreacting over normal ghost-stuff.

I had an argument with a pile of clothes that was a dead homeless and a crocodile head. It kept gesturing me to get closer, I said "you're not even real so I'm not moving anywhere", then it held up a kitten and slowly twisted it neck, then it started firing 10ft spiders at me which would fade away as soon as they hit me.

>The Max Headroom broadcast incident was a television signal hijacking that occurred in Chicago, Illinois, United States on the evening of November 22, 1987. It is an example of what is known in the television business as broadcast signal intrusion. The intruder was successful in interrupting two broadcast television stations within the course of three hours. The hijackers were never identified.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Headroom_broadcast_signal_intrusion

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

i have more so just wait

>The Southern Television broadcast interruption was a broadcast interruption through the Hannington transmitter of the Independent Broadcasting Authority in the United Kingdom at 5:10 pm on 26 November 1977. The broadcast message is generally considered to be a hoax, but the identity of the hijacker is unknown.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Television_broadcast_interruption

youtube.com/watch?v=afXKOt3A0xc

Wow, you're an asshole.

He looks friendly.

>UVB-76, also known as '"the Buzzer", is the nickname given by radio listeners to a shortwave radio station that broadcasts on the frequency 4625 kHz. It broadcasts a short, monotonous About this sound buzz tone , repeating at a rate of approximately 25 tones per minute, 24 hours per day. Sometimes, the buzzer signal is interrupted and a voice transmission in Russian takes place. The first reports were made of a station on this frequency in 1982. Its origins have been traced to Russia, and although several theories with varying degrees of plausibility exist, its actual purpose has never been officially confirmed and remains a source of speculation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76

youtube.com/watch?v=gDxVF79ocWw
youtube.com/watch?v=8oMN_ISWA0w

the scream in the second video is at around the 1:14 mark

its faint

Is that the one where you can also hear random conversions in Russian, as if the mic is in a wall and has remained on for decades?

im not sure

sounds interesting

Sleep paralysis bro. It's a doozy.

I once watched a stuffed animal turn and look at me, and start convulsing. Shook myself awake and it stopped. Relaxed, because it was over. Fell back asleep with my eyes open. It started shaking again.

Second time I woke up, I got up and did something for a while.

You guys ever have a dream that scared that shit out of you? If so post

I can't remember where I heard about it, but it had some audio clips of some of the chatter picked up, and it's catching people's conversation about every day shite.

why the hell did you not get up and start fucking running thatd would I would do

They got tired of staying quiet and clearly were happy when you didn't try some shit immediately

All they wanted was to exist in this world.

meow

ya no personally I would have torched the fuckers
all so nice dubs

this thread is fucking metal

Context: Edgy oc from furry convention
youre welcome

I had a dream about things similar

They kinda do something like that already, although it's nothing like what you'd think it would be

Not a dream but, UK, I was in bed going to sleep, and out of nowhere my bed started rattling, the walls started making a deep rumbling noise, items in my room were shaking, then abruptly stopped. I jump out of bed thinking it was a fucking poltergeist, grabbed my first gen video phone ready to capture it again. Waited for an hour to nothing.

Go to college next day, I ain't saying shit because it's gonna make me come off as a nut job. Keep quiet buy cant stop thinking about it.

Tutor walks in "DID ANYONE FEEL THAT FUCKING EARTHQUAKE LAST NIGHT!?"

All my wats.

www.yourmemesarecancer.com

dude you are so full of shit

thats not what sleep paralysis is dummy

you were just having some sort of nightmare of hallucination (if this isnt actually bullshit but it probably is)

ive had an episode before and its nothing like that

i was laying on my stomach half awake and half asleep and it felt like something just crept and got on top of me and i tried to get up but couldnt, it felt like someone was on me and i tried frantically to get up but the worst part was the feeling of panic because i couldnt
i really felt like someTHING was on my back keeping me from getting up and when i did i literally jumped out of my bed

i have chills while i type this, sleep paralysis is not a joke its not some stuffed animal shaking or whatever bullshit you said

that shit will fuck you up

luckily its only happened to me once in my life so far but it happened to be a year and a half ago so i remember it vividly

is that a ball of cancer?

found this shit in my house when i moved in.

Anyone dumping or interested in reading creepypastas?

And you did not think it was an earth quake why?

wut

We don't get them in the UK, not ones that shake your house

Anybody ever encounter ghosts? And a very particular type of ghosts.

Long story short, I remember talking with my brother when we were very young about a ghost each of us saw at separate times. He said he saw a purple one, and I said I saw it too.

Though I didn't just see one in that color, there was a red one and a green one too and all of them were pastel colored. There was a thread somewhere on the internet I came across that talked about it and I suddenly remembered it

most of them suck but some of them give me the willies

maybe if you know some really really good ones

Bedfellows search it on yt

Better start dooting

ah I see

Where is that from?

Checkd. But ghosts are fucking daft you pillock