OC of fiance's feet. Enjoy Sup Forums. Will post more of feet if thread gets going

OC of fiance's feet. Enjoy Sup Forums. Will post more of feet if thread gets going.

Jesus fucking Christ that's disgusting

>fiance

OP why??

Bumping with a live thread of related material

Bumping

What do you love about these feet, OP?

That she loves that I love them. She works full time so when she comes home they smell amazing. She loves when I play with them. Sometimes I just have them laying next to my face so every breath is her feet.

When did your attraction to the feet of a woman begin? What sparked you being drawn to her feet? Is that your favorite part about her? Anything else about her that deserves a mention?

Bumping for interest

Really didn't start until a few years after dating her. I started to give her feet massages and started to smell her. Then I'd get hard as diamonds doing it and eventually told her one night when we were drinking. She liked it and now we're here. I love everything about her but that part of her definitely fills my fetish. She has a lovely ass hole that she loves when I lick it, unfortunately, don't have any of that.

keep going user

Other than treating her "tootsies" when its called for, does she like them being licked and how often does she work on you with her sexy feet?

Literally taking them as we speak.

nice long toes. great, is she asleep?

I'm actually not that big of a fan of licking. It takes away from the smell and all I smell is my damn breath. I'd rather just smell them. That's what gets me going.

Yes.

has she ever given you a footjob?

Yeah, but I like it more when she gives me a blow job as I smell her feet. It's a little awkward positioning it, but damn its the bees knees.

I think that's what I tried to ask, but good on you to press the issue there.

lol didn't catch your post

yeah I know what you mean, I love to have my gf feet on my face while I fuck her. pic kind of related

Answered it earlier. Took another pic but it's bigger than 4mb. Shits dumb

I know that sucks

Best position is her on the edge of the bed on her back with her feet up at my face. Diamonds for days with that.
Here.

yeah exactly. nice close up, now I want to suck on her toes