Less than a fucking month til launch and thse fools delay the game lolol

Less than a fucking month til launch and thse fools delay the game lolol
They have been promoting preorders like a son of a gun on PSN while in the back of their mind they had to of known there may be a delay. Thats a bit shifty IMO. I lost a bit of confidence after this shady debacle. But I am still nonetheless VERY excited to try this game out when it is released. I understand its a big task and people make mistakes. There are some other reasons why it could be a bad sign in this video! youtube.com/watch?v=lOd586qkDKM

What do you guys think? Is that just how business goes or could they have handled it better? Did this get anyone worrying about the game or do most of you think its gonna be a big pile of shit because you are cynical pricks? I'm in the latter.

ALSO GIVE US A FUCKING BETA YOU CLEARLY NEED THE HELP.

I expect the worst but am hoping for the best.

you should be a lyricist.

I honestly thought this game came out like a month ago once I stopped seeing so much hype about it and I though I saw a game case on the shelf at gamestop

/life

Duno man

Damn hahaha if anything its just been getting more and more hyped in my eyes. All undeserved at this point but nonetheless i am excited for the possibilities.

But it seems like they've stalled when it comes to showing us new parts of the game. Either its mad boring or they really don't wanna ruin it...

FUCK. I was greatly looking forward to this game.

stop promoting your youtube channel

I feel you I was too up until now. But its slowly shattering my belief in it..

Quads checked and mate

witnessed

WASTED

what a waste...

I'm sorry sir but that looks like 6 5s to me

Nice.

Samefag

How do i count

you fucking failure. it wasnt quads.
you ruined this.

WITNESSED

Hey why don't you shut the fuck up and kill yourself? Also nice sexts

still gonna promote it.

I can't wait till you children realize this isn't a multiplayer game and you food service vidya fucks are stuck with a worthless piece of shit "discovery game".

GET THREAD

everyone downvote faggot op's youtube video

TROO COME HER N GET

also dubs

they haven't shown any good gameplay. they keep showing us the same shit every time.

collect materials, shooting aliens will get you in trouble and the galaxy

seriously wtf is there to do in this game? not much. answering multiple choice questions with aliens and then flying to a new planet.

IT IS A MULTIPLYER GAME YOU CAN FIND EACHOTHER IT SJUST THAT PLANETS ARE PLANET SIZED PLANETS THAT YOU HAVE TO TRAMEPESE AND IT TAKES LONG

you sound like a 14 year old in your video op

FUCK YOU I NEEDED THIS GET NIM FAGGOT

YES!!! EVERYONE BOMB IT!

*FOR
>SO MAD I CANT TYPE
INB4 TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF

Well, I'm just going to lie to myself that they're delaying it for good reason; to make the game better and such.

You have to be 18 to be on Sup Forums how would i be here????
Atheist-1

the witnessing to end all witnessing

>TRAMEPESE
what fucking word was this supposed to be?

thats for the best

witnessed

You're for the best baby

A͍̯̺̱̗͖̞̦͕̤͖̰̹̩̭̔ͫ͒ͣ̆͆̈́ͪ̂̽̾ͫͤ̎̈́̔̀̕A̴̡͍͉̱̺̟̻̤̥̥ͨ̏ͮͥͫͭ̓̓ͭ̃̂͂͛̌ͫ͊͆̔̚͝͞A̷̗̪̞̲̣̭͈̪̥͙̗̠̝͈̟̮͍̦̓̓͗̊ͣ̿̔ͯͯ̚̕̕͟A͆̀̃ͪ̚͘͜͏̘̺͍͇̦̗͓̭͎̘͍ͅÀ̵̛͙͉͍͎̩͙͚̥̹̲͓͓̦̰̤͎͓͕̐ͨ̋̎͒̓̆̊̓̌̂̿̂̍̅͠A̶͗̓̉͐̋ͥ̇̅̓̓̋ͧ̒̏̚҉̷̙̩̟̰͔͖Ā̸̮̳̠̜̘̙̝̠̭͍̻̳̞̰͚͇ͨ̋́̾͛́ͫ͠Aͯͫ́͗͐̀́͏҉̜̺̻̯͓̩̮̺̫̘A̡̳̦͍͙̭̰̺̞̤ͥ͌̎ͯ́ͣ͊̈̑ͣ͢͡Ą̛̥͇̪̘̞̰̻̂ͣ̎̋ͦ̾̋͋ͧͨ̽̅̽ͬ̚͡A̷͖͈̘̞͕̼͈̬͖͚̪̖͎̯͍̜̎͑͐̐ͧͫ̊͑̑̿ͭ̇̊̉̈ͧ͘͞ͅÄ̡͇͖͓̫͖͍̰̞̯́͌̊̓̅̃̀̐̂ͥͦ̄̍͗̈́ͩͩ͊ͨ͘͢A̸̢̭͎̥̗̤̔̍ͣ̏ͨ̄̀͜͢A̶̢̨͖̼̩͙̫͇̠͔͉͎̫̔̋̆͑̚͝A̹͙̩̱͎̣͓̦̯̤͎͖̦̣̘̻̼̹̍̉̆́̈́̐ͨ̀̽͘͟͢A̧̹̥̠̠̫̼̩͔̮̝̟̪͚̺̙͙̟̭͋̐ͨͮ͂̆͜ͅA͂͒ͮ̒̔̑͊͌͡҉̭̰̤̫̟̼͟Å̷̴̶͚̮̥̪̺͑̓̇ͪ̆͆̆̑̈͋̉̿A̝͈̹͖̱͓̺͎̤̟͙̲̤̻͕̯̱̳̎̑̉̆̂̑̒̈͐̀̕ͅÅͭ͐͐̄ͣ̅ͣ̐̑ͦ͆̓̆͏̶͎̤̮̤͖̦̮̦̟̦̰͙͚̩͙͢Ạ̷̙̟̞̻͇͎̣͈̇̆͗̈́ͤ̋̒ͣ̏̏ͬ̈́͗̓̎̈͛̔̀ͅA̷͍͉͚͉̯̫̱͎̮̻̐ͪ̉͂͢͢͢A̸ͤ͆ͯ̄͑͏̢̣͔̰̼̯͉͍̼̟͚͈̪̮̥A̎̌͗͛͌ͪ̈́̅̎̅̃̌̃̋̌ͩ́҉̡͏̳̜͚͚̦̯̘̤̝̟͓͎̯͖Â̶̧̼̼̖̦̮̯̖̘͇̞̫̹̺̝̣ͧ̂͂ͫ̓̽̇͗͒̈Aͭͫ̽̉͛̃̆̄̾ͦ̐̓͌͗̓̒͏̵̭͓̭͚̪̰̫̤̩͝͞Ą͖͈͎̻̳̬̬͙̭̭͙̻̪̣̹̪̗͕̬͐͗̋̋̽̅ͪ̓A̴̢̟̠̤̼̼̬͆͋ͬ̌̋̕͞

I am amaze

Let me just get my English dictionary.

All hail

that means we should promote his channel!

What be thy bidding o quints+1?

we should just stay here forever, is great

thats fucking sexts u faggot. how fucking dare you belittle his sexts like that.

mmm hi ;]

Just watched mad max yesterday, fucking great
Know any similar good movies? Also watched dubs guy the movie as well

Is that what it's called. Brilliant!

Furious 7

>yesterday

you fucking caveman

brilliant =]

The other mad maxs

i dont like mel gibson

OH ShIT

It really doesn't seem like that fun of a game to me. Just going around to different planets and finding randomly generated shit. The only reason it's been so hyped is OHMYGOD SPAAAACCEEEEE and how huge the game world is.

The Room

>literally endless
>literally
I lost hope for this since the very beginning. I can't wait to explore a bunch of shit full of fucking nothing

Jew detected

aw cute couple

i agree though threesome?

Nigga what?

Can I fondle your balls?

what?

matching dubs too ;]

I missed you..

3 days you moron. Quit being a doomsdayer.

3 days what? Its been delayed 7 weeks lolol

imy2

There are so many GETs in this thread...

Hey, nice dubs. Wanna try going out again?

why thank you and yes please =]

This is now a GETs thread

Okay baby. Please remind me, what's your address again, so I can pick you up?

Various Trailer Parks, USA

would rather wait and have a complete game than get it early and full of bugs.

but i dont have a ps4 or good pc so either way i dont care.

Are you the Essence of White Trash?

oh most certainty but do you feel like delaying the game this close to release shows incompetence on there part?

yes and skunks are my spirit animal

AND OH MY NICE TRIPS!

theyre a relatively small team trying to make a very ambitious game.

i say its okay and that they should take the time they need.
the hype is too much for these guys to release a game they feel is incomplete.

i like the positively

This game will be inredibly lame. I would rather explore 100 handcrafted unique and absolutely different planets than trillion of random similar planets

WITNESSSSEEEEDDDDDD

I'm just sitting here while I watch everyone gets

Fags have been projecting their hopes and dreams on this game since it was revealed. There is NO way it lives up the standard that people have been setting. It has a fraction of the budget and a quarter of the dev time of Star Citizen. I think this will be a fun, small game of space exploration and upgrading. That's it.

Except me :(

How could it be a small game though? i agree with everything else you said but the one thing this game isn't is small.

minecraft is literally the same planet over and over again, yet millions of people play every day.

obviously, anyone would rather have 100 unique handcrafted worlds to explore, but what happens when youve explored all 100?

the replayability will not last with a finite amount of planets. when you make a game, the ultimate goal should always be replayability.

And foxes are mine. Thus, we are both of the spirits of woodland animals.

Thank you, my fellow woodland animal.