Ever tried this Sup Forums?

Ever tried this Sup Forums?

Omg wtf

cant say that i have

Looks fun but I hear it's bad for your health. Don't have good health insurance so this probably won't be covered

Why bro, Why....

I am a guy who would lick his own semen out of a woman's prolapsed anus, and even I think you're a freak, OP.

please explain what health insurance provider may actually cover this

I don't think i have yet.

I don't care for doing a lot of things we see around here, including this, but still, how have you never seen this and how are you not used to seeing things like that all the time?

why.....

please kill yourself OP

Well it wouldn't be covered under our current corporate capitalist system, that's for sure. But I voted for Bernie so don't blame me.

JESUS FUCK

I'm pretty sure Bernie's coverage won't cover genital mutilation/contamination via springs and worms.

There are limits, man. You are literally introducing harmful parasites into your body.

I'd rather present at an emergency room with six vintage, He-Man action figures crammed up my asshole than have to explain your fetish.

How am I not used to seeing things like this all the time??

I would post some oc, if I had maggots

Some time ago i enjoyed putting a pencil in my dick, but now i realise the risk with that some splinters would stay inside and it creeped me out enough to stop doing urethal/sounding things

nope, missing some mission critical equipment

Anyway, would recommend to put one bigger worm for the first time

This is the first time I have legitimately came close to throwing up form something on here,gg you trap loving faggot

There is something literally wrong with you...
>Seek help immediately, you sick fuck.

I'm thinking about trying that tomorrow. But I'm all out of maggots.

Op here, none of you have seen this? Thought this was old shit

Not as bad as bug chasing imo

Just buy some of the little fuckers, cheap as hell

WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THIS