Hi Sup Forums I'm a bug chaser, I've been barebacking for years. I'm a bottom...

hi Sup Forums I'm a bug chaser, I've been barebacking for years. I'm a bottom. I visited a friend in a bad town and saw a used hypo needle next to where I parked. later that night I went back and took it. I found another but the needle was gone so I threw it back. Next day I went back and really looked in the light of day and I found two more after driving around a bit and searching a little. So I have 3 dirty needles. What should I do with them? I want some ideas. Pic related.

in your eye immediately

fill with semen and inject into pinkie toe

Throw them away. 777 get demands it

why are you a bug chaser?

OFF BY ONE. I TRIED TO SAVE YOU, OP.

why are you a bugchaser? do you feel lonely? genuinely interested.

superglue onto lawn darts and drop into crowded area

inject air faggot

it's ok nigga, he can't get the disease if the shit's been exposed to air for more than 10 minutes

oh now shit's real

smash them on your mother's bathroom floor

Timestamp or GTFO

put in ziplock and give to junkie to use. tell him theyre clean, your mom used them once, she diabetic you washed them out but she got new ones. "points are good"

3 consecutive jabs into your thigh. Must post webm of it

by the power of dubs i summon thee to inject lighter fluid into your pee hole and then piss the greek fire of the ages

What is a bug chaser? Sorry I'm stupid

ain't nobody gonna check these dope dubs?

Someone who tries to get aids or some shit on purpose as an act of self harm. It's like cutting yourself, but more traveling and hunting FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

some idiot that tries to get infected with hiv.

Fucking wierdo. Whatever possible disease that was on them is dead now.

Some faggot with aids who tries to have sex with as many people to spread aids to others for fucked up reasons. Pretty fucked up

THIS NIGGA IS TRYING TO GET AIDS ON PURPOSE

Thanks was too lazy to google because i was expecting extermination shit to be the only results

Stick one in our arm and take pic?

nah bruh, don't know what that's called but it ain't bug chasing

Op do it?

that's called a fagnigger

or fanig for short

breeder.

Just curious but is this true?

Murder

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT ALL THE LITTLE HELPERS. WHY DONT YOU 4 SUCK MY DICK WHILE YOU ARE AT IT?

>im a faggot
its cool

Real question: why? Is it sexual or is it just curiosity?

how about you just go ahead and kill yourself for being so pathetic that you want to contract hiv so people will feel sorry for you. anyone that needs attention that bad needs to blow their fucking head off. oh but then you wouldn't be around to get all the attention, would you? poor little baby. now go fuck yourself niggerlips.

Nice quads

so 3 9's qualifies as quads around here now? jesus christ.

Nice dubs

thanks bro. kek.