Let's play a game, Sup Forums

Autists have overthrown the government of a European country and now preside over it as a council. How they did so, or how they wield their absolute power is beyond my explanation. They plan to conquer and infest.

7 decides which country they shall preside over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolling for Sweden

Estonia

Ukraine

Croatia

Russia

Should I use these trips instead?

turkey

sweden

Finland

Italy

Finland it is.

In a time quagmired in instability and cultural enrichment, what shall Finland invade?

5 decides. If dubs (55), the invasion shall go exceptionally well. If trips (555), blitzkrieg.

Russia of course

Luhansk People's Republic

Hopi indians.

Under the Council of Sup Forums, the Finnish have conjured papers upon papers of reasons to attack Russia- some along the lines of reclaiming Karelia, others involving the threat of recent aggression.

Either way, the EU wholeheartedly loves it. The invasion wears on.

Next time, 2 decides, whether doubles or trips it doesn't matter. Shall the war continue until western Russia is occupied completely? Or shall only a certain region be claimed?

They shall cuck russia out of its northern coast and become a horizontal chile.

Finland takes over whole south-western russia and invasion stops

>nobody plays Luxembourg

Donetsk People's Republic

Go all the way to mongolia 2bh

And the last.
Transnistria.

Back to mongolia we go!

youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8

Nah, russia is sedated for now. It's time to unite all the sami people: invade norway.

Time to unite the mongolian people

In a shock move, all of Russia has been claimed by Finland, under the citing of cultural and ethnic links. Russia's government has been exiled to Kalingrad. Crimea has been given back to Ukraine, begrudgingly.

In the midst of international outrage quelled by the EU and state media, the UK has been cucked. Wales is on the verge of being forced into independence by a couple of loud local liberals and farmers.

Luxembourg is embarking on a quest to claim the Rheinland.

4 shall decide what the New Mongolian Empire does next.

(And I apologize for the terrible map colours. Only decent world map I could find)

>New Mongolian Empire
>mongolia not part of it
Time to fix that

invade china

siberia is also nice.

take mongolia my nigga (i can say that i am black)

We must secure us the mandate of heaven and the emperorship of the khan. China shall meet it's new dynasty and be liberated from the ike of communists.

Eat Kebab

Mother Russia!

good night Sup Forums